Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect (57104 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by skedman(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Erudite202:
APC will never win PDP in Ekiti on a normal circumstance
hello, fayose is owing 8 month salaries and you want him to win.
assuming your parent or you work with the ekiti government will you pray for continuity. Please be real for once

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by olabisimichael: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Thewesterner:

Weep for yourself Fani Kayode because your free money has just been blocked! Weep not for the civil servants who has had to overcome a disease of 4 years within which they suffered under non payment of their salaries while the state government borrowed, collected Paris refund, bail outs and federal allocations without a semblance of what Fayose did with the money! Cry for yourself Fani

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dem go soon stab this pig for face
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by SirBunky85(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
dammy13:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the conduct of Ekiti governorship election, which has the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate Kayode Fayemi leading.

Fani Kayode took to his Twitter page criticising the process. He stated that democracy had been defeated in Nigeria.

He described the Ekiti election as a “sham”.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-decides-2018-fani-kayode-reacts-as-fayemi-leads-fayoses-deputy/

same way u will rant after pmb gets re elected in 2019
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Emvico34: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
The three major problem of this country are.
1... Hausas/fulanis ... This people kill at will and nobody dare stop them. They are every where like M.T.N they are in power. They control the big big position in this country.
2... The igbos that support Buhari out of foolishness because they believe that 2023 is for igbo presidency. (mugus)
3... Afonja ( cowards) these people never think of acquiring power for themselves rather they choose to fight for the hausas.
These are the problems of this country
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Erudite202:

But they just did lol.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
kristisking:
I am not a PDP fan but the way APC government does things with impunity amazes me. I keep saying it, APC will surely rig their way into government in 2019. Whoever thinks 2019 elections will be free and fair should better stop dreaming.

Has there ever been a free and fair election in this country?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Oluwademilade: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
I support PDP generally. But seriously, was he expecting PDP to win when Ekiti workers have not been paid their salaries this year?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by GoldHorse(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gbenu e soun jo.!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by cokerayodele9(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
What You Should Do When Your Car Start Consuming Too Much Fuel

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
dammy13:
A former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to the conduct of Ekiti governorship election, which has the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate Kayode Fayemi leading.

Fani Kayode took to his Twitter page criticising the process. He stated that democracy had been defeated in Nigeria.

http://kikiotolu.com/ekiti-decides-2018-fani-kayode-reacts-as-fayemi-leads-fayoses-deputy/

Was he not part of the politicians who were harassing senior military man in Ekiti state four years ago under Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by maestroferddi: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
FFk election can never be won on social media

Pdp should learn

Also educate there online miscreants
I see, elections are won by mindless rigging.

Many days for the thief...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

FFK, weep for yourself and your family.

Because his benefactor is done. How a man go wake up from sleep in the morning with no work to go or business to attend to. All he does is snort cocaine, Bleep precious and tweet.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Kpress: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election, even observers in the election has also said the election was rigg,to be honest and sincere I have never seen such rigging all my life since I was born,,APC rigg election in away that The governor ward was won,,hahahah I just laugh this is not Nigeria, what is the need of voting 2019 when federal might will still influence the result of the election for their own favour,,fayose was even alarted the public of the security agent and inec rigging the election but no body took him serious just because he is an opposition ,if it were fayemi that made such complain
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Quintuple: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
naijjaman:
I don't agree with Femi Fani-Kayode all the time
But he is absolutely correct that there is nothing like democracy in Nigeria.

Those who are celebrating today will likely cry tomorrow and then wonder why God fail them
We have already cried yesterday, so no need to cry tomorrow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by budaatum: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
skedman:
hello, fayose is owing 8 month salaries and you want him to win.
assuming your parent or you works with the ekiti government will you pray for continuity. Please be real for once
Ask them o! Stupid people. Thankfully, their type are a minority in Ekiti, it seems.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by bakila: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Erudite202:
Not paying 8 months salaries is abnormal circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by lakesider(m): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
and what happened when pdp won senatorial seat in osun
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by bakila: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Kpress:
I was in Ekiti state after the vote in my unit and ward,we confirmed the result after it was counted,that PDP won,,only for me to see inec announcing that APC won my ward,,,,,,I am not a member of PDP or APC but it supervises me to see inec let buhari and APC led federal govt to use federal might to change the outcome of the election,
Kelechi respect yourself please or go take your drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by magzey: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
How did Fayose come into power, they block Airport, they hider APCLeaders from going into Ekiti, Soldiers full Ekiti na only God know how much DOLLARS PDP Squandered fo pastor Fayose to buy governorship seat. NOW MAD MAN FFK is drunk and talking .no sense

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Erudite202:
didn't APC win PDP as ACN in 2011?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by teebell999(m): 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
dammy13:

Bros go take your medicine!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by orbany: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
naijjaman:
I don't agree with Femi Fani-Kayode all the time
But he is absolutely correct that there is nothing like democracy in Nigeria.

Those who are celebrating today will likely cry tomorrow and then wonder why God fail them

Trash....Google 2014 election IN EKITI STATE ,maybe you might understand WHO THUGNOR FAYOSE IS AND WHY HE LOST.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Walexybobo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tareq1105:

The station announced results of the election as collated by Fayose. It didn't wait for Inec official results which is against NBC regulations. Inec must declare results first before media houses begin to relay it. The action of the station could lead to political crisis hence the ban.
copy that.
thanks.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Revrnd(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Neoteny:

You also said the same thing about Buhari and GEJ....behold the result!

See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 but INEC published that 316,019 was the total vote casted!

This brings the difference to a negative!

Also, why didn't they write the total number of votes for ADO and ISE/ORUN?

Can someone show this to PDP in case they have not seen it!

PDP should hold on to this result and fight their case because it's now obvious that INEC knocked off almost 60,000 votes from PDP!

We will appeal this illegality
#Ekiti
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Throwback: 12:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Revrnd:
See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 but INEC published that 316,019 was the total vote casted!

This brings the difference to a negative!

Also, why didn't they write the total number of votes for ADO and ISE/ORUN?

Can someone show this to PDP in case they have not seen it!

PDP should hold on to this result and fight their case because it's now obvious that INEC knocked off almost 60,000 votes from PDP!

We will appeal this illegality
#Ekiti

PDP knows this already as PDP won in Ado where the bulk of the state's votes were cast. Or are you saying PDP does not already know that they won in Ado as recorded by INEC?

You have identified already that some local government votes while counted for each party, were not counted in the total votes cast, yet you are still wondering why there is a negative tally when the reason is obvious?

Add that which was not added in the table you are looking at, and you solve your puzzle and conclude statistically that all records were balanced.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by naijjaman(m): 12:45am On Jul 16, 2018
orbany:

Trash....Google 2014 election IN EKITI STATE ,maybe you might understand WHO THUGNOR FAYOSE IS AND WHY HE LOST.

You skipped your medication again! Do the needful.

You've probably not showered since 2014 cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Demioso: 12:56am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by newslifeop: 1:01am On Jul 16, 2018
hm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by paparazzi1987(m): 3:56am On Jul 16, 2018
iamjavadem:
You cannot win any battle in this life if FFK is supporting you. Prove me wrong.

he was supporting APC Before 2015 elections.

He infected Jona with is unfortunate bad luck when he joined PDP in 2015 election.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 5:29am On Jul 16, 2018
FFK should stop this ranting!When Fayose singlehandedly imposed his deputy, Olusola Eleka on PDP in Ekiti none of these corrupt politicians cautioned him. The outcome is out now they begin to run their smelling mouths from both sides.FFK should go to Osun state to contest for the forthcoming gubernatorial election if he has a sellable good name.PDP as a political party should address highhandedness and impunity that have since become its second nature.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect by abumoney(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Egbon, how can you preach stomach infrastructure a. D you say the people shouldn't collect money to buy food, is your brain paining you?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook / Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.