Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (96178 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Who gathered the info and who confirmed she was raped?...bad publicity

Forensics can take a swab of vagina and determine if there is seminal fluid there combined with the fact that she was found naked in the forest, dead, probably bruise marks from struggling. Yes they can successfully conclude she was raped.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

These baseless and thoughtless comments always happen when your likes don't read to understand but to react....

Night journeys in nigeria are very dangerous and I will never advise my enemies to travel in the night!

And your worthless prayers won't work simply because you said so.....please advise your family members to travel in the night since that's the best advise that you can offer....smh

grin
No its obvious that your likes are the ones who need loads of sense to peruse comments before attacking....what a shame!

Uncle please shut up. There is no way you'll be travelling by road from Abuja or Niger to Lagos, Portharcourt, Delta, Bayelsa that you will not get there at night. So except you're interested in paying for plane ticket for every woman and man you better keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Anthrophile(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rest in peace deceased. The spirit of Justice will not rest until the needful is wrought on your behalf.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by magicminister: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:
9pm in the night?
Na wa ohhh

As much as I want to say RIP to her and sympathize with the family,there is no way she won't be blamed for her untimely demise!
In fact she caused her death...she was at the wrong path at the wrong time!

What was so important for her to do at home or school that made her travel at that odd hour to IMO state?

Just as I believe that God is protecting and ordering our steps every now and then,I still believe that we also have a role to play.....

Common sense should have fallen on her that this night travel that she was always embarking on is risky and should be curbed or stopped outrightly!

To whom life is freely given to,common sense is expected!

Night travel or movement esp in Nigeria is not advisable no matter how secured or fortified your abode is....

This should serve as a lesson to the living esp those who like to embark on night journeys!

Advise no be curse!

My condolences to the parents!

I knew that somehow, people like you would try to blame the victim.
So, your mom, sister or any of the females in your family have NEVER come back late in the past

Would you also blame them if they were kidnapped, brutally gang raped and tortured till they faded away

We must not try to blame victims of circumstances that’s totally beyond them!!

Road travels on Nigerian road is often unpredictable and most times, you end up getting to your destination late at night and then find one Of the last Okadas that will take you straight home!!. We’ve all been there...

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
gypsey:

i am very sure i have not offended you in Anyway.

You’re obviously a deluded moroon to think that telling someone their friend deserved to die such a brutal death is not offensive. What’s your definition of offense? Stupid malu

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:

You’re obviously a deluded moroon to think that telling someone their friend deserved to die such a brutal death is not offensive. What’s your definition of offense? Stupid malu
thank you! Anything else resonable you would like to Add?
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
gypsey:
thank you! keep the insults coming grin if it will help you sleep at night. online rage! arrrrrrgggg!!! grin

the Olosho is still dead.

A normal person realizes when they have made a grave misjudgment and takes a step back at the very least. Or apologizes.

Not you. You think this useless face saving tactics you’re employing makes you look better? It further makes you look demented. Like you can’t realize when the knot holding your brain together is loose and needs fixing. May God have mercy on you.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by lonelydora: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
Going back by 9pm in the night is not good at all especially for females.... angry

May her soul rest in peace..

Meanwhile, are you a first bank customer? You can now block your ATM card in case it gets stolen through the first mobile app...click the link on my signature to know more..

She may have encountered a holdup that made her got to Imo state by 9pm. You cannot predict Ph's traffic.

Meanwhile your bank is messing up big time. POS Purchase is not working well. Transaction always declined but will be deducted.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:

A normal person realizes when they have made a grave misjudgment and takes a step back at the very least. Or apologizes.

Not you. You think this useless face saving tactics you’re employing makes you look better? It further makes you look demented. Like you can’t realize when the knot holding your brain together is loose and needs fixing. May God have mercy on you.

thank you! Anything else sensible you would like to Add? grin and please keep your useless God to yourself.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
DKM123:

Isn't it ironic you say you comprehend better yet can't seem to comprehend that SHE TRAVELED FROM PORTHARCOURT TO IMO STATE but as it could have happened to ANYONE (including your utterly despicable self) she happened to arrive at night and was on her way to her HOUSE on bike when the evil bikeman lead her to her death?! In your rush to blame a dead girl you couldn't even digest the story.

For the benefit of those reading,let me slowly explain to you since you have issues comprehending!

.....the distance from Rivers state to imo state is give or take 2hours.....if I want to get to IMO state,I have to time my movement to meet up with the time knowing fully well that you won't see a single soul by 9pm or better still take a personal cab!
The road leading to IMO state from rivers state is well known for kidnapping and armed robbery incidents hence common sense should tell any traveller plying that road to at least make it home by 7pm(Which is also risky)

Personal security is paramount!
You can't move at certain areas around 9pm and expect not to get harassed by hoodlums or kidnappers! Now,consider a young lady around 9pm moving in an area where security is porous.
It may also shock you to know that this may not be the first time she had travelled in the night!
I say so because I used to be a night traveller until an armed robbery incident occurred that made me change timing to !

DKM123:

i left the park at 7am for a 5hours journey before and arrived at my destination at 10pm. It has happened to so many others

Indeed common sense is not common!
You are also not considering the fact that you are a guy and the deceased is a lady!
....you are also not considering the environment.....was the place she was heading to around 9pm secured?
There was a day I got to a state by 12am.....I had to use a personal cab to get to my destination!
don't you know dat 9pm at some states are totally different from other states?
why am I wasting my time trying to make you comprehend when you are typing with your emotions rather than your brain....smh

DKM123:

For you to use that your filthy hands to do the blame game and call her senseless and all the rubbish you wrote there (even saying she ALWAYS travels at night and implying it is hard to type RIP because she CAUSED HER OWN death) shows what your heart really felt concerning a murdered young girl.

Chai grin
Why are brains given to people who have zero imagination about how to use it cheesy
If you get to a remote area by 10pm and get harassed by armed bandits where most of your valuables are taken,would you go there by that time again?
Why are you not thinking?
Or do u expect the corrupt nigeria police to protect you when they also have issues of their own?
Security is a huge issue which mostly affects women!
The best any lady can is either go to the destination at any earlier time or take a personal cab!
That's what I used when I got to a remote area very late!

DKM123:

That said, it still what it is and I say it again, may the ground swallow you up the day you step your foot outside later than 9pm!

Another worthless piece of trash from an uncultured kid!

Its so surprising that in spite of ur childish outburst, you haven't been able to provide a single solution to the cause of rlthe lady's death!

All you and your likes on nairaland know is to fill up the first page with "eyah" or "RIP" or "it should never happen to my family"......as if that's the solution to the recurring problems bedeviling our society!

I repeat get the nearest transformer and do the needful if you filled pained about my comment!

Please buzz me when you have a superior solution to the security issues in Nigeria not all these stale RIP!
People are dying and you are sitting you butt typing RIP when what we need are solutions!
To whom brain is given,sense is expect!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Uncle please shut up. There is no way you'll be travelling by road from Abuja or Niger to Lagos, Portharcourt, Delta, Bayelsa that you will not get there at night. So except you're interested in paying for plane ticket for every woman and man you better keep quiet.

grin
Aunty use you head for once in your life and stop acting as if Wats on your head is for fancy!
So are you travelling to a remote area by 9pm and expect not to be lynched by hoodlums?

The reason why people in Nigeria are dying daily is because we don't consider our lives paramount....maybe the economy of the country has affected the thinking of some people!

if you came late to abuja or lagos or portharcourt,take a personal cab to your destination..... if you can't see one,locate the nearest hotel and lay there till the next day!

Your security is paramount!

Why risk your life in the wee hours of the night just because of ur urge to get home that day!

If some thing bad happens to you,who will you blame? God? smh....may high speed sense fall on you!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Do you know whether she was traveling from somewhere and arrived there at night. How can you even justify such nonsense. So she should not rest in peace because some demons decided to use the cover of night to perpetrate evil.

if I know that I am arriving late to a destination, the most sensible thing to do is either take a personal cab or if there is none,I look for the nearest hotel to stay till dawn!
The problem that you are your likes are not getting is that no armed robber or kidnappers cares whether you came late or not!

Their job is to kidnap and rob.....your job or responsibility is to be smarter than them!

Please when you get to my mention,also include your brain with it!
We don't need emotions right now,we need solutions!
Comprendo?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Holiegrail2: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
......heard this very bad news last week, she was a very good friend of mine, May your gentle Soul RIP Ijeoma Cynthia Dike.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

grin
Aunty use you head for once in your life and stop acting as if Wats on your head is for fancy!
So are you travelling to a remote area by 9pm and expect not to be lynched by hoodlums?

The reason why people in Nigeria are dying daily is because we don't consider our lives paramount....maybe the economy of the country has affected the thinking of some people!

if you came late to abuja or lagos or portharcourt,take a personal cab to your destination..... if you can't see one,locate the nearest hotel and lay there till the next day!

Your security is paramount!

Why risk your life in the wee hours of the night just because of ur urge to get home that day!

If some thing bad happens to you,who will you blame? God? smh....may high speed sense fall on you!

What makes you think you cannot attacked by hoodlums who will break in as you sit in your house right now? Who says you cannot be attacked by hoodlums in broad daylight.

If I leave Niger state early in the morning by 5 and I arrive in Onitsha by 8pm. Are you saying that I should sleep in the park instead of going to my destination. Okay let's say I take your advice putting aside how uncomfortable it is to sleep in the park, who is to say that hoodlums cannot break into that park while I sleep at night and do the same thing? What of the park boys who sleep there? Who says they cannot conspire to do the same thing and dispose of the body before the shop opens in the morning?

Think uncle. There are evil people everywhere. Anything can go wrong any time. We just have to push for better security. One of my friend in Dubai say that they walk around at Night In Dubai, in fact it is touted as one if the safest cities for women. Those people don't have 2 heads.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by victorian(f): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:
So you’re safe?

That’s what you think.

Anyway keep blaming yourself for the actions of men. Until you realize that you can also be kidnapped during the day. Then it will dawn on you that this has nothing to do with your actions but with the entitlement of men who believe they have a right to the female body as they wish.

Now they are blaming the time of day she came back. The next victim they will blame her dressing, the next one they will blame the kind of work she does and the next they will blame her parents if she’s a minor.

They will blame anything but the actual men who are making sure that women don’t feel safe in this world. And you will enable them by agreeing with their useless victim blame. Like you’re wiser than those who have fallen victim.

Am safe from the hands of evil or evil men because I have God's huge grace in my life, i know who I am in Christ Jesus. Am the apples of God eyes, u can choose to disbelieve, it doesn't change anything with my stance with God. If one serve God in truth and spirit, nothing bad will befall the person . that's one belief I have and it's been working with me from Birth till date.

Secondly, I have common sense to know night crawling or travelling at night is not for me. Cause danger lurk out there in the dark. And one can easily be kidnapped in the dark, than broad daylight. If one is kidnapped during broad daylight ? It means the person has scores to settle with someone or with some people.

And thirdly am not a show off to attract thieves , kidnappers or rapist. I dress modestly, I don't behave am better than the other person everywhere I go. And lastly my looks and the spirituality in me repel such evil men.. Which am so grateful also to God.. Honestly u don't know how grateful I am.

Now back to the topic, what stops her from waiting till morning before travelling back home? What's the hurry for? Someone with common sense suppose know late night movement is completely bad! It's completely bad. She placed her life in chance. Next time she's come back to life in another form, if it's a woman again. She will be careful walking at night.

You feel so entitled men shouldn't harm women, even if they dress half naked or walk at night. I agree but unfortunately, we are in a world, where evil exist in full glare, whether we want to acknowledge it or not. There is pure evil out there waiting for whom to devour. And the only way u can be safe is through God and Pure Wisdom, nothing more. I can go on and on but lemme stop here.

Once again may her soul. Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by DKM123: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

For the benefit of those reading,let me slowly explain to you since you have issues comprehending!

.....the distance from Rivers state to imo state is give or take 2hours.....if I want to get to IMO state,I have to time my movement to meet up with the time knowing fully well that you won't see a single soul by 9pm or better still take a personal cab!
The road leading to IMO state from rivers state is well known for kidnapping and armed robbery incidents hence common sense should tell any traveller plying that road to at least make it home by 7pm(Which is also risky)

Personal security is paramount!
You can't move at certain areas around 9pm and expect not to get harassed by hoodlums or kidnappers! Now,consider a young lady around 9pm moving in an area where security is porous.
It may also shock you to know that this may not be the first time she had travelled in the night!
I say so because I used to be a night traveller until an armed robbery incident occurred that made me change timing to !

Indeed common sense is not common!
You are also not considering the fact that you are a guy and the deceased is a lady!
....you are also not considering the environment.....was the place she was heading to around 9pm secured?
There was a day I got to a state by 12am.....I had to use a personal cab to get to my destination!
don't you know dat 9pm at some states are totally different from other states?
why am I wasting my time trying to make you comprehend when you are typing with your emotions rather than your brain....smh

Chai grin
Why are brains given to people who have zero imagination about how to use it cheesy
If you get to a remote area by 10pm and get harassed by armed bandits where most of your valuables are taken,would you go there by that time again?
Why are you not thinking?
Or do u expect the corrupt nigeria police to protect you when they also have issues of their own?
Security is a huge issue which mostly affects women!
The best any lady can is either go to the destination at any earlier time or take a personal cab!
That's what I used when I got to a remote area very late!

Another worthless piece of trash from an uncultured kid!

Its so surprising that in spite of ur childish outburst, you haven't been able to provide a single solution to the cause of rlthe lady's death!

All you and your likes on nairaland know is to fill up the first page with "eyah" or "RIP" or "it should never happen to my family"......as if that's the solution to the recurring problems bedeviling our society!

I repeat get the nearest transformer and do the needful if you filled pained about my comment!

Please buzz me when you have a superior solution to the security issues in Nigeria not all these stale RIP!
People are dying and you are sitting you butt typing RIP when what we need are solutions!
To whom brain is given,sense is expect!

You are typing so MUCH epistle yet saying absolutely NOTHING. You are trying so hard to sound like you are intelligent but you COMPLETELY LACK EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE!

Every monkey knows that night harbours more evil compared to day. Knowing that DOESN'T MAKE YOU INTELLIGENT OR MORE SENSIBLE. So get off that stupid height you think you are floating. What would make you intelligent is understanding the CIRCUMSTANCE you make certain utterances and the EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE to know how to relay it.

If your daughter happened to find herself coming late from work or traveled and then is killed in this manner and some nitwit comes writing the bull crap you wrote, how would you feel. Even the killers reading that your comment will feel justified killing her with the way you wrote it

So you aren't even Mr Perfect. So You once did night trips which means by your own standard you are senseless and your brain is not in use, abi?

Have you ever met a crazy deadlock traffic jam before? You could be there for hours and your planned arrival time totally altered. Portharcourt has such traffic jams sometimes.

That isn't even the issue. Others have mentioned that 9pm is late BUT THE WAY YOU WROTE YOURS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVENS.

P.S. I am female.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by victorian(f): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

What makes you think you cannot attacked by hoodlums who will break in as you sit in your house right now? Who says you cannot be attacked by hoodlums in broad daylight.

If I leave Niger state early in the morning by 5 and I arrive in Onitsha by 8pm. Are you saying that I should sleep in the park instead of going to my destination. Okay let's say I take your advice putting aside how uncomfortable it is to sleep in the park, who is to say that hoodlums cannot break into that park while I sleep at night and do the same thing? What of the park boys who sleep there? Who says they cannot conspire to do the same thing and dispose of the body before the shop opens in the morning?

Think uncle. There are evil people everywhere. Anything can go wrong any time. We just have to push for better security. One of my friend in Dubai say that they walk around at Night In Dubai, in fact it is touted as one if the safest cities for women. Those people don't have 2 heads.

My dear, this is not Dubai.. This is Nigeria. Where security, lives of humans are not regarded as anything. The earlier u realise it the better. In Nigeria, the security anyone wants to push for, will not even be listened to. No one cares in this country. Not a single soul cares, not even the government and if u are aware of such fact ? U will be conscious of your safety and time everywhere u go.

Remember no government in Nigeria will do anything about safety of Nigerians. Remember nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
magicminister:

I knew that somehow, people like you would try to blame the victim.
So, your mom, sister or any of the females in your family have NEVER come back late in the past

Bro stop getting emotional and use you God given brain for once!
Its obvious the system in Nigeria has conditioned your likes to think in a one dimensional direction when tragedy occurs!
And no....my family members are way smarter than that!
They are not reactive but proactive people!

When you get to your destination very late,its advisable to use a personal cab or keke to your destination!
Or better still,get to a closer hotel or even call the person you went to see to get a cab to pick you up!

magicminister:

Would you also blame them if they were kidnapped, brutally gang raped and tortured till they faded away

As much as I know that bad things can happen,am also an advocate for prudence!
You don't hop into any means of transportation without being wise!

magicminister:

We must not try to blame victims of circumstances that’s totally beyond them!!

I said PART not all......part for our security agencies!
She was partly to blame for her demise because I am of the belief that she has always been plying that road during the wee hours of the night and since nothing has been happening to her,she still continued!
The distance from Rivers to IMO isn't that far compared to far states like Lagos or abuja!
If she had gotten to IMO,she could have called some one from a safe area or take a personal cab!
My bro shine your eyes ohh.... we are in Nigeria where our security system is terrible!

magicminister:

Road travels on Nigerian road is often unpredictable and most times, you end up getting to your destination late at night and then find one Of the last Okadas that will take you straight home!!. We’ve all been there...

I dont even encourage okadas simply becos its an easy means to kidnap or rob some one!
I have been to owerri at about 8pm and i had to take a personal keke to my destination....you might say i have too much money but bro its my life and safety!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
victorian:

My dear, this is not Dubai.. This is Nigeria. Where security, lives of humans are not regarded as anything. The earlier u realise it the better. In Nigeria, the security anyone wants to push for, will not even be listened to. No one cares in this country. Not a single soul cares, not even the government and if u are aware of such fact ? U will be conscious of your safety and time everywhere u go.

Remember no government in Nigeria will do anything about safety of Nigerians. Remember nobody.
Chai 100000likes for you jare..... its as if people are living in another country or in a fairytale kingdom!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

if I know that I am arriving late to a destination, the most sensible thing to do is either take a personal cab or if there is none,I look for the nearest hotel to stay till dawn!
The problem that you are your likes are not getting is that no armed robber or kidnappers cares whether you came late or not!

Their job is to kidnap and rob.....your job or responsibility is to be smarter than them!

Please when you get to my mention,also include your brain with it!
We don't need emotions right now,we need solutions!
Comprendo?

LINKS OF WOMEN AND MEN BEING ASSAULTED IN CABS
http://punchng.com/pregnant-robbery-victim-gives-birth-dies-after-c-section/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/211127-robbers-pose-taxi-drivers-attack-abuja-residents.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/killed-uber-driver-car-ex-convict/

PEOPLE BEING ATTACKED IN HOTELS

http://www.informationng.com/2017/10/armed-robbers-attack-singer-hotel-room-eko-hotel.html

http://thenationonlineng.net/ritual-killing-girl-bayelsa-hotel-sparks-violence/

https://m.guardian.ng/news/calm-returns-after-youths-burn-hotel-over-womans-murder-in-edo/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/14/hotel-staff-docked-for-rape/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
DKM123:

You are typing so MUCH epistle yet saying absolutely NOTHING. You are trying so hard to sound like you are intelligent but you COMPLETELY LACK EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE!

Every monkey knows that night harbours more evil compared to day. Knowing that DOESN'T MAKE YOU INTELLIGENT OR MORE SENSIBLE. So get off that stupid height you think you are floating. What would make you intelligent is understanding the CIRCUMSTANCE you make certain utterances and the EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE to know how to relay it.

If your daughter happened to find herself coming late from work or traveled and then is killed in this manner and some nitwit comes writing the bull crap you wrote, how would you feel. Even the killers reading that your comment will feel justified killing her with the way you wrote it

So you aren't even Mr Perfect. So You once did night trips which means by your own standard you are senseless and your brain is not in use, abi?

Have you ever met a crazy deadlock traffic jam before? You could be there for hours and your planned arrival time totally altered. Portharcourt has such traffic jams sometimes.

That isn't even the issue. Others have mentioned that 9pm is late BUT THE WAY YOU WROTE YOURS STINKS TO HIGH HEAVENS.

P.S. I am female.
Another beautiful nonsense from an uncultured and vulgar personified kid who thinks as if her brain is empty!
All what you have written here is coming from a supposed lady who is getting pained and jittery simply because a superior argument has made a mincemeat of her trashy comments!

Like I always say your fowl mouthed tongue is like Celine Dion music in my ear!

If you like don't look for a personal cab to take you home,go and enter bike around 10pm.....
May ultra high sense fall on you to make goof use of that brain of urs! cheesy

So? since you are a lady must we fry rice for you? Smh common sense indeed is not common for all dese "indomie noodles" generation!

cheesy
FYI I type epistles simply because some folks like you on nairaland are bereft of a functioning brain to comprehend simple English!
All what you know is to open that gutter-like,vulgar infested mouth of urs to spew rubbish without making a single sense....smh

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

LINKS OF WOMEN AND MEN BEING ASSAULTED IN CABS
http://punchng.com/pregnant-robbery-victim-gives-birth-dies-after-c-section/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/211127-robbers-pose-taxi-drivers-attack-abuja-residents.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/killed-uber-driver-car-ex-convict/

PEOPLE BEING ATTACKED IN HOTELS

http://www.informationng.com/2017/10/armed-robbers-attack-singer-hotel-room-eko-hotel.html

http://thenationonlineng.net/ritual-killing-girl-bayelsa-hotel-sparks-violence/

https://m.guardian.ng/news/calm-returns-after-youths-burn-hotel-over-womans-murder-in-edo/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/06/14/hotel-staff-docked-for-rape/amp/

I have a question for you....were you there when they were kidnapped in the cab or hotel?
Did you also consider the kind of cab or hotel these people got into?

So people were robbed in a cab....does that make a cab unsafe?
Please nah try and use your God given brain and think nah....smh

You have brought out links of problems associated with cab and hotel....if I may ask.....what are your solutions to the killing of that lady?
Or is ur solution to just pray and hope that hoodlums don't see you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Bigval5: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ategberoson:

go and do your survey. no Igbo parent would welcome their daughter fiancé who's still hustling or financially unstable except their rich parents. their ladies are mere marriage tools and family enrichment. no gender equality In their so called culture after their parent demise, thought Hausa share the same ideology but theirs is just early child marriage

as civilized as Igbo claimed to be, they refuse to eradicate that weird culture in their land. my female Igbo friend suffered the same fate after their parent demise just because they're all girls. their father's properties was share among the families while they left them to their fate

Alright focus on your culture and leave Other peoples culture. No need to poke nose no culture does it better.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

I have a question for you....were you there when they were kidnapped in the cab or hotel?
Did you also consider the kind of cab or hotel these people got into?

So people were robbed in a cab....does that make a cab unsafe?
Please nah try and use your God given brain and think nah....smh

You have brought out links of problems associated with cab and hotel....if I may ask.....what are your solutions to the killing of that lady?
Or is ur solution to just pray and hope that hoodlums don't see you? cheesy

Yes it does. It does make cabs unsafe. But that is the point I'm trying to make that you're fighting me like we're enemies. Cabs are unsafe but we somehow have to take them, it's sometimes unavoidable. The night is not safe, but with the examples I have given before, sometimes it is unavoidable to be out and about at night.

The point of my argument is that blaming the lady for being about at night leading to her killing is like blaming a fish for being in water and being killed by a shark. The night shouldn't have to be unsafe and lots of countries have achieved this, whether by community consciousness or government proving better security. Let us do better for ourselves instead of blaming people.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by dafemnet: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Yes it does. It does make cabs unsafe. But that is the point I'm trying to make that you're fighting me like we're enemies. Cabs are unsafe but we somehow have to take them, it's sometimes unavoidable. The night is not safe, but with the examples I have given before, sometimes it is unavoidable to be out and about at night.

The point of my argument is that blaming the lady for being about at night leading to her killing is like blaming a fish for being in water and being killed by a shark. The night shouldn't have to be unsafe and lots of countries have achieved this, whether by community consciousness or government proving better security. Let us do better for ourselves instead of blaming people.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
dafemnet:
chai, this olosho is here again.
Your mum? Yes she was here some minutes back with one of her customers.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by dafemnet: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Your mum? Yes she was here some minutes back with one of her customers.
lol instead of u to go and marry, u are jumping from one thread to the other on Nairaland.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Madam we are not enemies.....I wish you had reasoned with me abinitio rather than going guns blazing with insults.....

Now we are not just talking about just any kind of place! this is a remote area in imo state that is expected to be filled with hooligans and bandits....
This may not be the first time she may have been hearing of kidnapping or armed robbery incidence around that area!
However she still continued on the journey which caused her untimely demise!

If I knew or was informed that a particular area is not safe during the wee hours of the night....will I pass through it around that time? Absolutely not!

As sad as her gruesome and unfortunate death is to us,we must learn from this "mistake" of hers so that we don't fall into the same circumstance or predicament just like her!

That's why I advocated for prudence and wisdom!
Not every bus or cab is going to your destination..... That's why we need to stay vigilant and if possible get to our destinations as early as possible!

MarieSucre:

Even a fish knows where the shark resides in the water but foolishly and stubbornly goes to where the shark is....and thats because the brain of a fish cannot be compared to that of a human!

As much as i don't wanna blame her,she died out of carelessness!
There are times when I wanted to travel but had to change my mind when I was running late!
Naija is not like other developed countries where you can see people around 12am

Your solutions are quite noble but that can only happen when the police force is decentralized and made a state police!
But until then,we are our own security and must do all we can to stay alive until the right thing is done!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
So some people are still here Arguing and insulting each other over the dead Olosho,
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

Madam we are not enemies.....I wish you had reasoned with me abinitio rather than going guns blazing with insults.....

Now we are not just talking about just any kind of place! this is a remote area in imo state that is expected to be filled with hooligans and bandits....
This may not be the first time she may have been hearing of kidnapping or armed robbery incidence around that area!
However she still continued on the journey which caused her untimely demise!

If I knew or was informed that a particular area is not safe during the wee hours of the night....will I pass through it around that time? Absolutely not!

As sad as her gruesome and unfortunate death is to us,we must learn from this "mistake" of hers so that we don't fall into the same circumstance or predicament just like her!

That's why I advocated for prudence and wisdom!
Not every bus or cab is going to your destination..... That's why we need to stay vigilant and if possible get to our destinations as early as possible!

Even a fish knows where the shark resides in the water but foolishly and stubbornly goes to where the shark is....and thats because the brain of a fish cannot be compared to that of a human!

Your solutions are quite noble but that can only happen when the police force is decentralized and made a state police!
But until then,we are our own security and must do all we can to stay alive until the right thing is done!

You're making a lot of assumptions sir. Assumptions are the first demise of logic. The reasons you're making these assumptions is to further make your opinions palatable.

"This may not be the first time she may have been hearing of kidnapping or armed robbery incidence around that area!"

This is all speculation. She might or might not have heard. We cannot assume she has and then fault her on it. Even if she has, if that was her destination that night, what would you have her do? Do you turn back from going to your village even when you have heard of the crimes committed there both daytime and night.

"If I knew or was informed that a particular area is not safe during the wee hours of the night....will I pass through it around that time? Absolutely not!"

Do you know even as affluent as my estate is, every 9 houses have an electric-fortified fence, armed estate security, once in a while we do experience unrest along the roads leading to it. Should people not live here again. Should we turn everywhere to uninhabited desert every time there are signs of thuggery there?

The fish do not swim to where the shark is. The shark itself is a fish. They all share the ocean. The same way we humans share the earth.

Using wisdom and prudence are empty words. Wisdom and prudence did not stop those passengers from killing that uber driver, how was he to know that two well dressed men would end his life. It did not stop the gang rape of that woman, how was she to spiritually know that this nice looking hotel with well-mannered staff would turn to a hell on earth as night fell.

I've asked you this question before. How do you even know now that in the comfort of your home, after coming in "early" you cannot be attacked and meet the same fate? Would you then say you lacked wisdom and prudence?

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

You're making a lot of assumptions sir. Assumptions are the first demise of logic. The reasons you're making these assumptions is to further make your opinions palatable.

"This may not be the first time she may have been hearing of kidnapping or armed robbery incidence around that area!"

This is all speculation. She might or might not have heard. We cannot assume she has and then fault her on it. Even if she has, if that was her destination that night, what would you have her do? Do you turn back from going to your village even when you have heard of the crimes committed there both daytime and night.

Madam....For the fact that she arrived 9pm from rivers state simply means she knew the terrain and had been going there just around that time!

Okay let's say she was going there for the first time to see some one,common sense should have told her to call the person she went to see around that time!

I may be wrong but there could have been better and wiser ways to get home around that period instead of using a bike!

Secondly,if you want to survive in a country called Nigeria,you must be wise and prudent!
You must know the kind of cab you are entering or the kind of hotel you are lodging or the kind of bus you are using....

MarieSucre:

"If I knew or was informed that a particular area is not safe during the wee hours of the night....will I pass through it around that time? Absolutely not!"

Do you know even as affluent as my estate is, every 9 houses have an electric-fortified fence, armed estate security, once in a while we do experience unrest along the roads leading to it. Should people not live here again. Should we turn everywhere to uninhabited desert every time there are signs of thuggery there?

Understand my line of thought....will I pass through it at that PARTICULAR TIME?
Am not saying you won't go but when you know that thugs disturb at ur place,you should try as much as possible to arrive earlier or the estate should ask security men to station around that particular area!

MarieSucre:

The fish do not swim to where the shark is. The shark itself is a fish. They all share the ocean. The same way we humans share the earth.

Every fish can decide to stray once in a while to uncharted territories and get eaten up by another.....hence its important for such fist to stay at its territory.... same thing applies to all animals!
once an animal strays from its herd,it gets ambushed,attacked and eaten by another bigger animal!

MarieSucre:

Using wisdom and prudence are empty words. Wisdom and prudence did not stop those passengers from killing that uber driver, how was he to know that two well dressed men would end his life. It did not stop the gang rape of that woman, how was she to spiritually know that this nice looking hotel with well-mannered staff would turn to a hell on earth as night fell.

You are still calling out problems rather than solutions.....
secondly,how many ubers have done such?
Does that stop people from getting into an uber?
you were also not in the hotel to know what transpired...I might be tempted to say you are also speculating because you only read what the news said.....

I also disagree with you on tagging prudence and wisdom as empty words....
These are instincts that are activated for survival!
Wisdom is profitable to direct......
if you said they are empty words,if i may ask....what have you been using right from your childhood till now?

MarieSucre:

I've asked you this question before. How do you even know now that in the comfort of your home, after coming in "early" you cannot be attacked and meet the same fate? Would you then say you lacked wisdom and prudence?

I am in the confines of my home!
wisdom and prudence ensures that my doors are closed and well protected from bandits!
if an armed robber or hoodlum dares to come into my abode,I will defend my self and do any thing necessary!
That's as simple as that!
What would you do?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Ategberoson(m): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Bigval5:

Alright focus on your culture and leave Other peoples culture. No need to poke nose no culture does it better.

shut up! tell your kinsmen to mind their own business first in another man's culture. till then pocknosing just start get that to your skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) / Family Of 7 Killed In Benin By Suspected Generator Fumes (Graphic Photos, Video) / Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.