Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (96492 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Please shut it with your victim blaming

Callous man
tiredoflife:
The women get mind ehhh
They don't check timing before they move
How can u travel when u know that u will arrive that late
Women and night waka
Na only God go save them

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by paramakina202: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
They raped her, stole her belongings and still kill her.
Wicked criminals.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
So you’re safe?

That’s what you think.

Anyway keep blaming yourself for the actions of men. Until you realize that you can also be kidnapped during the day. Then it will dawn on you that this has nothing to do with your actions but with the entitlement of men who believe they have a right to the female body as they wish.

Now they are blaming the time of day she came back. The next victim they will blame her dressing, the next one they will blame the kind of work she does and the next they will blame her parents if she’s a minor.

They will blame anything but the actual men who are making sure that women don’t feel safe in this world. And you will enable them by agreeing with their useless victim blame. Like you’re wiser than those who have fallen victim.

victorian:

My dear, I don't joke with my safety at all. Am allergic to going out at night. One day, I was so busy at work, I didnt know time was already 6:30pm.. Come and see me, closing up my office and doors, hurriedly and driving on the express like a bat out of hell. People were screaming at me as I drove furiously back home.. Mehn. Night must not catch me out side.. I got home 7 on the dot. I heaved a sigh of relief as I got to my compound cheesy and do sign of cross whispering thank you Lord.
Mehn, Am very careful and conscious of time. And the times we are in, is so unsafe..very unsafe.. Even for a man too, like you rightly said.

Hmm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hell will be gruesome to some people o
Mehn people get mind o.
Chai
Who no go die?
When someone can do this and not fear God
Hmmm issokay o

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

I was actually asking why men tend to be more hardened on the average. But when you replied, I decided to go with your line of thought.

Ok i agree with u on that part. Men generally commit more crimes than women due to their disposition. Thats why law and order is necessary.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
wink2015:

Are you an officials of first bank Nigeria or a representative of first bank that is passing this message.

Or you are just giving this message as a good Nigerian or a good Samaritan to help to sensitise the public against the unwholesome activities of fraudsters.

Whatever the context you are doing this publicity it is well as long it protects the public. Interest.

But why is first bank Nigeria not getting involve to safeguard public interest?
the bank has done absolutely well in protecting public interest by sensitizing the public through social media and branches on the need to be wary of fraudsters by not giving sensitive information to unknown persons. As a staff of the bank, my job is to sensitize the customers why they need to enrol themselves on mobile banking and the benefits they stand to gain when using it.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:
You think she cussed her death?

I pray this doesn’t happen to you or your loved one. You think people can’t be kidnapped in the daytime? May you receive sense and grow

These baseless and thoughtless comments always happen when your likes don't read to understand but to react....

Night journeys in nigeria are very dangerous and I will never advise my enemies to travel in the night!

And your worthless prayers won't work simply because you said so.....please advise your family members to travel in the night since that's the best advise that you can offer....smh

grin
No its obvious that your likes are the ones who need loads of sense to peruse comments before attacking....what a shame!
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:
according to the killers, they killed her because they found out she she was a Virgin and they wanted to use her for rituals

So fvcking stupid cry

This world is insane.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Reelmii: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Tampa6246:
This is not acceptable. Someone's daughter Someone's sister Someone's aunt Someone's wife to be... Why not go and find olosho and do your thing. God help us
na olosho deserve to die abi, they no be person sister or daughter? na wah for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rest in piece Cynthia Dike

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:

May you die a horrible death.

Fucking asshole
may you live forever! grin
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by DKM123: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:
according to the killers, they killed her because they found out she she was a Virgin and they wanted to use her for rituals

So fvcking stupid cry

So those calling a murdered girl olosho, hope God curse leprosy in that devilish hand you are using to type.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by DKM123: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

These baseless and thoughtless comments always happen when your likes don't read to understand but to react....

Night journeys in nigeria are very dangerous and I will never advise my enemies to travel in the night!

And your worthless prayers won't work simply because you said so.....please advise your family members to travel in the night since that's the best advise that you can offer....smh

grin
No its obvious that your likes are the ones who need loads of sense to peruse comments before attacking....what a shame!

I feel like saying this prayer for you: If you EVER FIND YOURSELF OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE LATER THAN 9pm in your lifetime, may a torturous and evil death await you! May everyone agree you caused your death because you were senseless and spit on your grave thereafter!

You could have simply adviced against moving at night generally but the rubbish epistle you typed just to make sure people accept that she is deserving of such death shows you are an insensitive bastard with total lack of empathy hiding under the guise of giving advise. Everyone sees through you, so STFU!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Who gathered the info and who confirmed she was raped?...bad publicity
see this lady in question i knw her to the core.i knw every thing abt her.from head to toe.check my post on her.see every details seen on d newa re true
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Daeylar(f): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
DKM123:

I feel like saying this prayer for you: If you EVER FIND YOURSELF OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE LATER THAN 9pm in your lifetime, may a torturous and evil death await you! May everyone agree you caused your death because you were senseless and spit on your grave thereafter!

I think I have to say amen to this.

Since the guy could so callously open his mouth and say it's the girls fault because she was out after 9pm.

Victim blaming is devilish angry

Is he trying to say he has never been outside his house by 9pm?

What trash is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
@Gypsey.may undiluted thunder fire you nd ur entire genrations.calling dis girl olosho.u nd ur entire family re nt worth half of decency dis girl has.i know her to the last foot step.could u believe dat dis girl is a virgin at 28.dis one is jst an added info from me cos i knw her alot.she jst concluded her masters and also a secretary at obike seminary sch ngor okpala.u re so mean nd wicked.even if she is.does she deserve such treatment.she said to me then that her virginity is for her husband.that she curse any man who will either forcefully take it directly or indirectly those re her words"few years bck.if u knw this girl in question.u will bury ur head in shame for this atrocious comment u jst made.may thunder fire u nd ur family once more.retarded bastard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
DKM123:

So those calling a murdered girl olosho, hope God curse leprosy in that devilish hand you are using to type.
every Nigerian girl deserves to die in their opinion. They spew so much hate towards women. It’s disheartening

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by armyofone(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oh!! I'm so sorry! It is so painful and words just can't explain it cry

cococandy:
@armyofone this is my classmate I was telling you about. I’m so saddened

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
She was my classmate in ojimgbo. SS3 F

I hate this so much. I hope those killers are all put to death and those on here trying to blame her or make excuses as to why she deserved this, may the same fate befall them.

Nigerians have become so engrossed in anti-female sentiments that they find ways to make it look like it’s okay for women to undergo cruel experiences. If there was no one on nairaland who knew her, they would have continuously called her a prostitute and everyone would walk away believing that somehow what happened to her is okay.

kizyalex10:
@Gypsey.may undiluted thunder fire you nd ur entire genrations.calling dis girl olosho.u nd ur entire family re nt worth half of decency dis girl has.i know her to the last foot step.could u believe dat dis girl is a virgin at 28.dis one is jst an added info from me cos i knw her alot.she jst concluded her masters and also a secretary at obike seminary sch ngor okpala.u re so mean nd wicked.even if she is.does she deserve such treatment.she said to me then that her virginity is for her husband.that she curse any man who will either forcefully take it directly or indirectly those re her words"few years bck.if u knw this girl in question.u will bury ur head in shame for this atrocious comment u jst made.may thunder fire u nd ur family once more.retarded bastard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
armyofone:
Oh!! I'm so sorry! It is so painful and words just can't explain it cry

I hope her family finds comfort cry

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by openmine(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
DKM123:

[s]I feel like saying this prayer for you: If you EVER FIND YOURSELF OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE LATER THAN 9pm in your lifetime, may a torturous and evil death await you! May everyone agree you caused your death because you were senseless and spit on your grave thereafter! [/s]
Complete Trash.... please try again...U can do better than that cheesy cheesy

DKM123:

[s]You could have simply adviced against moving at night generally but the rubbish epistle you typed just to make sure people accept that she is deserving of such death shows you are an insensitive bastard with total lack of empathy hiding under the guise of giving advise. Everyone sees through you, so STFU!
[/s]
Another senseless trash from people who cant read..... cheesy cheesy
When i said your likes don't read esp on nairaland....
i begin to think am dealing with kids here! grin grin

Please can you state explicitly where i said she deserved to die?

As i have said and i standby my words,she should not have moved that night by 9pm considering the security deficiencies in our country esp the road from rivers state to imo state!
People who travel along that road even during day time will inform you better!

We live in a country where our movement should be sensible and prudent!
Well,i don't expect reactors like you to comprehend since the only thing you know how to do is type RIP and rain trashy insults at people with superior opinions than yours!

...if you don't like my statements,find the nearest high tension wire and help yourself or jump the nearest lagoon!

Your trashy insults are music to my ears...i have heard or read worse! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
gypsey:
may you live forever! grin
punk head idiiot
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by armyofone(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
I pray so too - sigh

cococandy:

I hope her family finds comfort cry

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:
She was my classmate in ojimgbo. SS3 F

I hate this so much. I hope those killers are all put to death and those on here trying to blame her or make excuses as to why she deserved this, may the same fate befall them.

Nigerians have become so engrossed in anti-female sentiments that they find ways to make it look like it’s okay for women to undergo cruel experiences. If there was no one on nairaland who knew her, they would have continuously called her a prostitute and everyone would walk away believing that somehow what happened to her is okay.

really?nice u knw her cos she is a blessing to everyone who knew her.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
kizyalex10:
really?nice u knw her cos she is a blessing to everyone who knew her.

Very smart girl. Yes she was a blessing.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:

Very smart girl. Yes she was a blessing.
we re good friends nd she was very close to me cos we spoke often.even around that time i was in nigeria nd i chatted her that i dey owerri nd she told me she is in ph.never knew dat was d last of her i would hear.i have gone bck bfor my bro wife told me abt her death cos she saw her when she came for my mum burial.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
kizyalex10:
thank you! let it all out grin online rant and rage! arrrrrrrrrggggggg!!

the olosho is still dead!
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
cococandy:
punk head idiiot
thank you! keep the insults coming grin if it will help you sleep at night. online rage! arrrrrrgggg!!! grin

the Olosho is still dead.
Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by DKM123: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:

Complete Trash.... please try again...U can do better than that cheesy cheesy

Another senseless trash from people who cant read..... cheesy cheesy
When i said your likes don't read esp on nairaland....
i begin to think am dealing with kids here! grin grin

Please can you state explicitly where i said she deserved to die?

As i have said and i standby my words,she should not have moved that night by 9pm considering the security deficiencies in our country esp the road from rivers state to imo state!
People who travel along that road even during day time will inform you better!

We live in a country where our movement should be sensible and prudent!
Well,i don't expect reactors like you to comprehend since the only thing you know how to do is type RIP and rain trashy insults at people with superior opinions than yours!

...if you don't like my statements,find the nearest high tension wire and help yourself or jump the nearest lagoon!

Your trashy insults are music to my ears...i have heard or read worse! cheesy cheesy

Isn't it ironic you say you comprehend better yet can't seem to comprehend that SHE TRAVELED FROM PORTHARCOURT TO IMO STATE but as it could have happened to ANYONE (including your utterly despicable self) she happened to arrive at night and was on her way to her HOUSE on bike when the evil bikeman lead her to her death?! In your rush to blame a dead girl you couldn't even digest the story.
I have left the park at 7am for a 5hours journey before and arrived at my destination at 10pm. It has happened to so many others and maybe even YOU too. That you weren't killed doesn't make you any better, you worthless piece of sheet!

For you to use that your filthy hands to do the blame game and call her senseless and all the rubbish you wrote there (even saying she ALWAYS travels at night and implying it is hard to type RIP because she CAUSED HER OWN death) shows what your heart really felt concerning a murdered young girl.

That said, it still what it is and I say it again, may the ground swallow you up the day you step your foot outside later than 9pm!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by kizyalex10(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
gypsey:
thank you! let it all out grin online rant and rage! arrrrrrrrrggggggg!!

she is still dead!
not your fault.is well.i dont knw you but if u think such treatment is good for someone with a beautiful soul like her nd decent who have kept herself till her death.then let it befall u nd ur entire family nd if u re bad too.let it come to u times 3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
openmine:
9pm in the night?
Na wa ohhh

As much as I want to say RIP to her and sympathize with the family,there is no way she won't be blamed for her untimely demise!
In fact she caused her death...she was at the wrong path at the wrong time!

What was so important for her to do at home or school that made her travel at that odd hour to IMO state?

Just as I believe that God is protecting and ordering our steps every now and then,I still believe that we also have a role to play.....

Common sense should have fallen on her that this night travel that she was always embarking on is risky and should be curbed or stopped outrightly!

To whom life is freely given to,common sense is expected!

Night travel or movement esp in Nigeria is not advisable no matter how secured or fortified your abode is....

This should serve as a lesson to the living esp those who like to embark on night journeys!

Advise no be curse!

My condolences to the parents!

Do you know whether she was traveling from somewhere and arrived there at night. How can you even justify such nonsense. So she should not rest in peace because some demons decided to use the cover of night to perpetrate evil.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
kizyalex10:
not your fault.is well.i dont knw you but if u think such treatment is good for someone with a beautiful soul like her nd decent who have kept herself till her death.then let it befall u nd ur entire family nd if u re bad too.let it come to u times 3
let me know when you are tired of ranting and raging grin grin.the Olosho is still dead.

Online ranting and rages. you are Right About one thing, you don't know me, i hope you sleep well tonight.

i am very sure i have not offended you in Anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.