Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka (2668 Views)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by sonsomegrigbo: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mine is:

Lere: Oga I'm so sorry I lost my polling unit...

Fayose : Your own is better. I lost my local government

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by sarrki(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Old pix
Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by yanabasee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Old pix
Shatap.......!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by agbangam: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: Oga wahala dey oo, Fayemi don win oo

Fayose: Buhari don kill me be dat

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by Sharpshooota: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
yanabasee:

Shatap.......!!!

Illiterate.... Go toilet abeg make we see road

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by Rihamz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: Oga na true say u buy ticket? Fayose: yes,who tell you? Lere: its on the internet Fayose: chaaiiii Buhari go finish me

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by Rihamz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: Oga na true say u buy ticket? Fayose: yes,who tell you? Lere: its on the internet Fayose: chaaiiii Buhari go finish me

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by papoudaupolos: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose is asking Wether that trailer carrying mercenaries is still around so that he can disguise and join them back to Niger Republic.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by ybalogs(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: So we don loose Ekiti be that Oga?

Fayose: Shattap there, no be you dey teachbme all the nonsense wey I dey talk about Bubu? Now, nah only my name everybody dey call.

Lere: Oga mi no be so oo, we just gaz let people know say you be the rock wey you dey claim nah..

Fayose: if I slap you ehn, Oloribu omo ale, in fact you're Fired. .

Lere.: Mogbe ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by Tayeni(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: Oga what do we do now. e don shele o.

Fayose: Go and book another ticket.

Lere: This one fit leak like the other one o.

Fayose: in that case, pack your bags. We are going by road.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by clevvermind(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose will be crying now.
Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by intruxive(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: oga we can trek through the bush
Fayose : ur papa, u want fulani herdsmen to use my neck flog ground ba grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by FisifunKododada: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin grin
Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by FisifunKododada: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: Oga what about that promotion and money you promised me before the election?

Fayose: Thunder fia your left yanch there! Please leave me joor.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: Caption This Photo Of Fayose And Lere Olayinka by somehow: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lere: its north east o.

Fayose: Yes you're rice o, it's north what i can stout about.

lere: what next?

Fayose: Feign cancer o.

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje's Set Lagos Free Trending On Twitter / The Pains Of Lagos To Onitsha Travellers, I.G Must Hear This / No Sign Of Lock Down In Ajah Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.