Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? (16191 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by staytravel: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
My theory is that a lot of these people are just angry because Igbo culture isn't as strong as Yoruba culture. So when Igbos marry Yorubas the children will feel more Yoruba.
What do you guys think

Also, do you think that Nigerian women are sexist they made some points in the video that were very interesting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgfMsifumQ

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by babyfaceafrica: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
talk about yourself bro..lots of intermarriage going on between both tribes......nairaland tribal e.warriors just get mouth

26 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by mimimile93: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
They don't marry outside their tribe..

Bloody inbreeders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by staytravel: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
talk about yourself bro..lots of intermarriage going on between both tribes......nairaland tribal e.warriors just get mouth

Where do you see this??

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by babyfaceafrica: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
staytravel:

Where do you see this??
bro move around

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by MrSensor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Bloody inbreeders
Bro wakeup, the soccer world cup is about to kickoff.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Bloody inbreeders
THIS MAN.. SEEMS YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AT ONCE.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Earthquake1:
Which Igbo men will leave our beautiful damsels to marry ugly idols

THIS SHOULD BE FUNNY BUT THESE "IDOLS" ARE HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU AND I.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
mimimile93:

Bloody inbreeders

CAPSLOCKED:

THIS MAN..
SEEMS YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AT ONCE.

grin grin mimimile93 really cracks me up sometimes
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by staytravel: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbcmLRy4qg

babyfaceafrica:
bro move around

Honestly, In Igboland most many people are half Yoruba ....
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by DejiSantos: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
I agree!

staytravel:
My theory is that a lot of these people are just angry because Igbo culture isn't as strong as Yoruba culture. So when Igbos marry Yorubas the children will feel more Yoruba.
What do you guys think

Also, do you think that Nigerian women are sexist they made some points in the video that were very interesting?

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by ariesbull: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
But Igbo girls are prettier...so why leave them for

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by staytravel: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
ariesbull:
But Igbo girls are prettier...so why leave them for

Why do people think Igbo girls are prettier?

Some Yoruba girls are beautiful too, I must say all the girls in the video are beautiful, are they all Igbo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by dkronicle(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
I reject it for all ibo brothers i know. Na so one oloriburuku yoruba devil wound me with ******.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Bimmiie(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
I just laugh at some comments sha...anyways everyone is entitled to their opinion..

My family is majorly inter tribal..ma late mum(igbo),dad (yoruba)..my mum's parent also mum(yoruba) and dad (igbo)..and they did very fine...even my dad's family mostly married outside their tribe and they are doing well

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
I ain't igbo or Yoruba so it none of my business kiss kiss
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by DejiSantos: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Everybody wants a bit of the Yourba palm oil

grin grin grin
AngryNigerian22:
I ain't igbo or Yoruba so it none of my business kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Jokerman(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Stupid e warriors... your tribal rants only ends on Nairaland.... A lot of inter ethnic marriage is going on of which I am one....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by DejiSantos: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
That is all good.

In the meantime

I will chop all the Igbo women

Muhahahaha

Jokerman:
Stupid e warriors... your tribal rants only ends on Nairaland.... A lot of inter ethnic marriage is going on of which I am one....
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by irisola(f): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
igbo dont marry yoruba becus yoruba don't like marrying igbos.. simple

8 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2018
Most of our parents are too tribalistic...which is fine. But i really hope the young e-warriors posting things like these everywhere are just joking
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by kmaster007: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yeye post....
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by johnmarcel(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
if they like make them talk from today to tomorrow igbo no go marry them(na by force)

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by DejiSantos: 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
why dont igbo men like Yoruba women?

johnmarcel:
if they like make them talk from today to tomorrow igbo no go marry them(na by force)
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by DejiSantos: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Igbo culture no be strong

staytravel:
What do you guys think

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Hisduchess(f): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS MAN.. SEEMS YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AT ONCE.
my thought exactly. he needs help ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hasn't Asked Me To Marry Him / My Girlfriend Got Me Drunk And I Mistakenly Had Sex With Her / 5 Most Pretty Girls Ever In The History Of Nairaland ( Photos 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.