Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election (32924 Views)

5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by awakeupcall4all(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Your generation will die of high BP and those that is lucky to escape will be afflicted with leprosy and elephantiasis....GTFO my mention and never quote me again!!
alen4smith:
go and check your BP before you die of hypertension.
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Jaqenhghar: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
Moorish:

But you took note

We should enlighten our kinsmen

Whomever will listen

Do not insult the people

Let us suppress our pride and ego

Love can even make the wicked leaders reason

Peace, love and wisdom

I have to take note nah. I know a good thing when I see it. your words are golden but to fools its trash
My brother I am done casting my pearls at swine
They will sooner kill you than understand you. Im sure with time you will understand what Im saying
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I have to take note nah. I know a good thing when I see it. your words are golden but to fools its trash
My brother I am done casting my pearls at swine
They will sooner kill you than understand you. Im sure with time you will understand what Im saying
I hope you are not into partisan politics

It is all a game of tricks

However, I am not too endeared to the present leader of the green white green

I am hoping he is voted out

Every leader should fear losing due to poor performance and that is true democracy

Peace to you
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by ihatesycophant(m): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
There is no doubt that the 2019 presidential election will not be a Tea Party for APC because of various in-fighting within their ranks in various states but by and large surmounting APC would be a great mountain to climb.
If APC can be wise and put their house in order and douse tensions to the minimal, they will surely have an easy ride.
Op, you've to take to cognizance that what happened in 2015 may not be a yardstick to unseat Buhari, when the whole cyberspace was flooded with activities to unseat Jonathan at all cost. You must know that large percentage of Buhari's supporters are not on social media, their voices are not part of those wanting him out. Come rain, come sunshine, greater percentage of those supporters are ready to die for him anyday anytime.
The opposition has to have an inroad to destroy his cultlike supporters in the core north that will ram out during election to exercise their franchise while the rest down south voters play lukewarmness to polity.
We have seen in many occasions in the same north that opposition candidate has to use Buhari to campaign to win supporters. Kwankwaso has to do that to win his 2nd term governorship ambition. During campaigns, northern governors on the opposition platform are conscious not to draw the wrath of Buhari's supporters.
The bottom line is, the opposition has a high mountain to climb with resilience.
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by SojiCash(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Drnice2:
The same way you Nigerians keep shouting APC won't win Ekiti election. What's happening? Fayemi(APC) won! Even tonyebarcanista, lalasticla.la, domin.que, mynd.44 are politically declined of what I'm about to say below.
Enough of this scrap mehn! Your PVCs don't count. Believe me or not, there's always a British Collusion. Britain dictate who wins, they influence Nigerian election.
They(Britain) won't tell you this, because they love Slavery, and keep appointing Slaves(Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, now APC) as leaders.
Follow the Igbos and say "we refuse to be slaves."
They hate us for this. #Biafra, our hope!

If not for anything I will agree with you that our PVC don't count...

1 Like

Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
ihatesycophant:
There is no doubt that the 2019 presidential election will not be a Tea Party for APC because of various in-fighting within their ranks in various states but by and large surmounting APC would be a great mountain to climb.
If APC can be wise and put their house in order and douse tensions to the minimal, they will surely have an easy ride.
Op, you've to take to cognizance that what happened in 2015 may not be a yardstick to unseat Buhari, when the whole cyberspace was flooded with activities to unseat Jonathan at all cost. You must know that large percentage of Buhari's supporters are not on social media, their voices are not part of those wanting him out. Come rain, come sunshine, greater percentage of those supporters are ready to die for him anyday anytime.
The opposition has to have an inroad to destroy his cultlike supporters in the core north that will ram out during election to exercise their franchise while the rest down south voters play lukewarmness to polity.
We have seen in many occasions in the same north that opposition candidate has to use Buhari to campaign to win supporters. Kwankwaso has to do that to win his 2nd term governorship ambition. During campaigns, northern governors on the opposition platform are conscious not to draw the wrath of Buhari's supporters.
The bottom line is, the opposition has a high mountain to climb with resilience.
Do you not think Atiku would split northern votes ?
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Jaqenhghar: 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Moorish:

I hope you are not into partisan politics

It is all a game of tricks

However, I am not too endeared to the present leader of the green white green

I am hoping he is voted out

Every leader should fear losing due to poor performance and that is true democracy

Peace to you
NOo Im not into politics my brother. For me NIgeri's problems are deeper than just going to cast votes. Our mentality as a people is what has brought us to this state. I tell you even if you bring Paul Kagame to head this country he will fail. THe people themselves need to change their orientation. Until that is addressed I dont see any headway being done
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by zoedew: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Apc Rigged Ekiti Same way , it happened in 2014. All these politicians are same. Thumbs up rkto Fayose fr never keeping quiet abt d evil institution called Buhari

I’ll be surprised if you are claiming to be ignorant of Fayose antics the other election when he compromised the military to rig elections. Strange to imagine you still found your voice after the release of the audio where the voices of Fayose, Obanikoro et al were heard planning and executing election rigging.
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

NOo Im not into politics my brother. For me NIgeri's problems are deeper than just going to cast votes. Our mentality as a people is what has brought us to this state. I tell you even if you bring Paul Kagame to head this country he will fail. THe people themselves need to change their orientation. Until that is addressed I dont see any headway being done
I think exposure helps

Do you believe in serving and doing good to others ?

We have one thing in common which is we both rank the present government low on good governance

I am hoping we have more in common

I believe love and sacrifice can be a good motivator for excellence

Evil is always knocking at the door but we can overcome by endearing ourselves to wisdom and by doing things which enhance wisdom
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
king of amebo should stick to amebo and stop spamming with incoherent writeups

1 Like

Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by ihatesycophant(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Moorish:

Atiku not love in the north. Even in his state Adamawa he will find it uneasy to win let alone outside his state in the north.
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Atiku not love in the north. Even in his state Adamawa he will find it uneasy to win let alone outside his state in the north.
I hope the hunger felt by our northern neighbours is greater than the quest to support tribal ego

If a Yoruba leader f.ucks up the economy and I am starving...

I would vote him out !

Regardless of tribal ego!
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by blackaxe78: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
dubemnaija:

Very daft being you are undecided

You have a right to your opinion
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
blackaxe78:

You have a right to your opinion
Good, measured reply to a provocative post

You must be a man of wisdom

The true Art of war is peace
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by diegwu02: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
alpha2zulu:
Buhari will die a painful death

1 Like

Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Pataricatering(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Moorish:

maybe his family s votes ! Yeah he can split that !
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by ihatesycophant(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
Moorish:

I hope the hunger felt by our northern neighbours is greater than the quest to support tribal ego

If a Yoruba leader f.ucks up the economy and I am starving...

I would vote him out !

Regardless of tribal ego!

These people don't think the way some southerners think. If they love you, they love you, whether you do good or bad doesn't concern them.
Some of our brothers in south also do that. They are blinded to party support.
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Pataricatering:
maybe his family s votes ! Yeah he can split that !
Has Buhari been a good leader?

Does he deserve to continue ?

Maybe there is some other information I need to know

I am seriously open to learning something new

But I think he is slightly bigoted, vindictive and economically ignorant
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
OP permit me to come in here. 2019 elections outcome would shock many if nothing is done to prove people wring by the ruling party in due time. I already knew fayemi would win because the APC played their card well, with the aid of the so-called federal might. the allocation to the state was withheld by the fed govt and fayose had been yelling over this. They say a hungry man is an angry man. He's owing workers up to 6 months salary and they're not happy about this. Only a few wise workers knew this. The gullible ones simply listened to fayemi who said he never owed worker's salary as governor and he won't owe them again if voted . To an ordinary man, he's right in his words but there was so much money from the excess crude to throw off, by the ruling PDP back then . No state owed salary when Gej was there except some lavish and selfish governors who owed one or 2 month salary. Unfortunately, such money isn't available anymore in this govt and that's where fayemi needs to work hard so he doesn't disappoint those who voted him.

Be that as it may, what played out in ekiti election, if used as a yardstick by the APC come 2019, it would be a disaster for them. They shouldn't get cocky yet because there's a lot to be done. Except they're been charmed, nobody from the family of those victims of herdsmen attacks would ever vote APC, come 2019 and I see some APC governors , senators and reps lose their positions in the middle belt. This may sound funny but only the wise and intelligent would discern and understand this.

Furthermore, OBJ remains one of those leaders to be feared in this country as long as he's still around. When he was gathering people to support buhari in 2014, I was one of those who said he wasn't going to achieve anything but I was wrong. Buhari won eventually. Not even doyin okupe who said the pdp would rule for 50 years could say a word after PMB won. Now, OBJ is at it again. We need not underestimate him because the truth is, we yorubas don't love him as much as the northerners do and that's why most of our leaders do call him hausa pikin. He's been doing this since 1970s. He brought in buhari ( his former petroleum minister while he was Military head of state) to unseat shagari through a bloodless coup and he succeeded. IBB's coup which unseated buhari wasn't without his knowledge June 12 election annulment was his handiwork but people were blaming IBB blindly. Interim national govt was a planned work btw him and IBB which was headed by Earnest shonekan. Abacha's abracadabra wasn't without his knowledge . He ran into problem when he was planning to unseat abacha because of corrupt practices and inordinate ruling. He was arrested and imprisoned by abacha after the info leaked to him. Having noticing some moves by abacha to silence OBJ,, he died inside aso Vila, just a few days into orchestrating his plans to kill OBJ
was subsequently released and the rest was history and OBJ hasn't stopped. The APC must not see the recent coalition of political parties and subsequent meeting with OBJ as mere joke like the PDP did ahead of 2015, but work very hard to ensure same mistake of the PDP doesn't resurface in 2019.

The north doesn't dictate who wins president of Nigeria anymore, since Nigeria has been deliberately split by OBJ into 6 geo-political zones. The election that brought Gej into power was not from the north because the north voted buhari en mass. He got his winning votes from the middle belt and the entire south. Any presidential candidate can win without doing much in the north, provided that he works very hard to earn the votes of those regions aforementioned. If elections were contested in a million times, the north would never vote somebody who's not their candidate and this has been the case since independence. PMB contested 3 times before finally being voted into power but only won in the north. If PMB must win in 2019, he'd need to work hard in the south and middle belt unfortunately, his kinsmen are really denting his image in those areas due to the killings. I voted this man in 2015 as a man of integrity and I could vote him again. I'm only worried with the kind of people working with him as he can't fight corruption alone. He needs to replace the service chiefs as requested by those who voted him in office if he really needs to win. He must not make same mistake of Gej when asked to remove diezani but refused, counting on power of incumbency in winning his second term election. He needs to be wise now.

PMB would only do a little in the south east as they would never vote him, even if he spreads money on their streets as Gej pampered our leaders in yorubaland, thinking they'd decide his winning. He doesn't need to do much in the north except middle belt because he would win there without efforts as usual. That's my analysis , which is my personal opinion

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by doctuw(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oponu analyst
KingOfAmebo:
The most-anticipated Ekiti governorship election have come and gone and finally a winner have emerge governor-elect in the person of Dr. Fayemi Kayode of the APC but looking at the various intriguing dramas that preceded the election, some APC apologists are already using the victory in Ekiti as a yardstick that would determine the outcome of the 2019 election: one of the apologists with the handle salvationproject even created a thread that graced the front page of nairaland in a chest beating euphoria, how laughable?

https://www.nairaland.com/4618578/5-lessons-nigerians-should-learn

Below are five things APC MUST be concerned about in preparation for 2019.

1. We know this Is Oshiohmole's First Victory

We all know this is Oshiohmole’s first victory as APC chairman, just as much he knows he has a huge task ahead of him come 2019.

2. APC/Buhari Is Definitely NOT Going To Win 2019

We all know how outgoing Governer, Fayose has been a torn in the flesh of Buhari/APC, So, its normal that the present administration will be desperate to win, they will employ every merchinary within their reach to prove a point, this doesn't represent the views of the masses who complain bitterly of the poor state of governance, poverty, disregard for the rule of law, romance with glaring fraud, unending certificate scandals...just to name a few. The government have failed her integrity test.

3. 2019 election will be a walk over.

Nigerians are tired of this administration, it is evident in the whirlwind of social media vent of anger and frustration which was similar to what happened prior 2015. In fact, I remember the heat on nairaland back then. APC supporters claiming those complaining on social media won't influence the outcome of 2019 should ask PDP how they lost in 2015.

4. Many APC faithfuls would wish they made an early decision to join the emerging political force.

Just as prior 2015, APC became a force by the merging of political parties, same is happening now with political parties merging with PDP. A wise APC supporter should follow suite and join the force or be embarrassed come 2019

5. The Formidable Power to kick APC out of the seat of power is still at a teething stage before and during the Ekiti election, The merger will mature into a formidable power come 2019.

Two heads is and will always be better than one, a political party merger is and will always be an advantage. The new merger with the PDP is still very young and have not even began their ground work, they are still in the situation room and were not even part of the just concluded Ekiti election.

Conclusion: It would be unwise for APC to use their victory in the just concluded Ekiti election as a yardstick of winning the coming election in 2019.

Opinion by: kingofamebo

Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Kingspin(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nigeria will get the worst if Buhari return.. He slow down for politics... Correct me then.
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by GCsomething: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
OP and author.
You're wrong
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
awelekiti:
OP permit me to come in here. 2019 elections outcome would shock many if nothing is done to prove people wring by the ruling party in due time. I already knew fayemi would win because the APC played their card well, with the aid of the so-called federal might. the allocation to the state was withheld by the fed govt and fayose had been yelling over this. They say a hungry man is an angry man. He's owing workers up to 6 months salary and they're not happy about this. Only a few wise workers knew this. The gullible ones simply listened to fayemi who said he never owed worker's salary as governor and he won't owe them again if voted . To an ordinary man, he's right in his words but there was so much money from the excess crude to throw off, by the ruling PDP back then . No state owed salary when Gej was there except some lavish and selfish governors who owed one or 2 month salary. Unfortunately, such money isn't available anymore in this govt and that's where fayemi needs to work hard so he doesn't disappoint those who voted him.

Be that as it may, what played out in ekiti election, if used as a yardstick by the APC come 2019, it would be a disaster for them. They shouldn't get cocky yet because there's a lot to be done. Except they're been charmed, nobody from the family of those victims of herdsmen attacks would ever vote APC, come 2019 and I see some APC governors , senators and reps lose their positions in the middle belt. This may sound funny but only the wise and intelligent would discern and understand this.

Furthermore, OBJ remains one of those leaders to be feared in this country as long as he's still around. When he was gathering people to support buhari in 2014, I was one of those who said he wasn't going to achieve anything but I was wrong. Buhari won eventually. Not even doyin okupe who said the pdp would rule for 50 years could say a word after PMB won. Now, OBJ is at it again. We need not underestimate him because the truth is, we yorubas don't love him as much as the northerners do and that's why most of our leaders do call him hausa pikin. He's been doing this since 1970s. He brought in buhari ( his former petroleum minister while he was Military head of state) to unseat shagari through a bloodless coup and he succeeded. IBB's coup which unseated buhari wasn't without his knowledge June 12 election annulment was his handiwork but people were blaming IBB blindly. Interim national govt was a planned work btw him and IBB which was headed by Earnest shonekan. Abacha's abracadabra wasn't without his knowledge . He ran into problem when he was planning to unseat abacha because of corrupt practices and inordinate ruling. He was arrested and imprisoned by abacha after the info leaked to him. Having noticing some moves by abacha to silence OBJ,, he died inside aso Vila, just a few days into orchestrating his plans to kill OBJ
was subsequently released and the rest was history and OBJ hasn't stopped. The APC must not see the recent coalition of political parties and subsequent meeting with OBJ as mere joke like the PDP did ahead of 2015, but work very hard to ensure same mistake of the PDP doesn't resurface in 2019.

The north doesn't dictate who wins president of Nigeria anymore, since Nigeria has been deliberately split by OBJ into 6 geo-political zones. The election that brought Gej into power was not from the north because the north voted buhari en mass. He got his winning votes from the middle belt and the entire south. Any presidential candidate can win without doing much in the north, provided that he works very hard to earn the votes of those regions aforementioned. If elections were contested in a million times, the north would never vote somebody who's not their candidate and this has been the case since independence. PMB contested 3 times before finally being voted into power but only won in the north. If PMB must win in 2019, he'd need to work hard in the south and middle belt unfortunately, his kinsmen are really denting his image in those areas due to the killings. I voted this man in 2015 as a man of integrity and I could vote him again. I'm only worried with the kind of people working with him as he can't fight corruption alone. He needs to replace the service chiefs as requested by those who voted him in office if he really needs to win. He must not make same mistake of Gej when asked to remove diezani but refused, counting on power of incumbency in winning his second term election. He needs to be wise now.

PMB would only do a little in the north east as they would never vote him, even if he spreads money on their streets as Gej pampered our leaders in yorubaland, thinking they'd decide his winning. He doesn't need to do much in the north except middle belt because he would win there without efforts as usual. That's my analysis , which is my personal opinion

I liked your comment. I am also following you now. You have good understanding and knowledge of Nigerian political past and present

However ..

I think Buhari should be voted out for one reason

To prove that the people’s voice must be highly regarded by leaders in office
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
My dream Nigeria is >>>

Imagine getting paid 5000 naira a month to clean Nigerian streets and gutters ...

with Modern electrical cleaning equipment

Also imagine that

The naira is so strong that 1 naira can buy you a plate of fried rice and tilapia fish

You can also buy foodstuffs for 20 naira thereabouts

We must do it

It is up to us guys and ladies
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Jaqenhghar: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Moorish:

I think exposure helps

Do you believe in serving and doing good to others ?

We have one thing in common which is we both rank the present government low on good governance

I am hoping we have more in common

I believe love and sacrifice can be a good motivator for excellence

Evil is always knocking at the door but we can overcame by endearing ourselves to wisdom and by doing things which enhance wisdom

I do believe these things but does the Niggerian society believe that? TO the average Niggerian doing good is okay as long as they are recipients. Not a thought for others. Tell me how their leaders are supposed to think differently
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by Moorish: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

I do believe these things but does the Niggerian society believe that? TO the average Niggerian doing good is okay as long as they are recipients. Not a thought for others. Tell me how their leaders are supposed to think differently
Look in your own life

I hope you are not a hypocrite

I also hope I am not a hypocrite

Let us practise what we preach

A lot of Nigerians are not enlightened

You do speak the truth

But we live here in this land

What can we do ?
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by ihatesycophant(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
awelekiti:

PMB would only do a little in the south east as they would never vote him, even if he spreads money on their streets as Gej pampered our leaders in yorubaland, thinking they'd decide his winning. He doesn't need to do much in the north except middle belt because he would win there without efforts as usual. That's my analysis , which is my personal opinion

As I have rightly said in my early submission. Buhari reelection will not be a Tea Party because of the infighting within his political family in some states and indifference of some states.
However, you must bear this in your mind that Buhari's supporters in the core north doesn't need Buhari to throw them money before they line up on a scorching sun and heavy rain to exercise their franchise for him. Whether he's doing good or bad doesn't concern them. It would interest you to know that 90 percent of those his cultlike supporters are not on social media to read or comment as it were. You guys should not be delusion to think it would be a free for all for opposition candidate to cut him. Except they put their house in order and also cut off some of his die hard supporters wings in the core north before opposition can have headway.
All he needed is the minimum 25 percent from the rest states to add up to the overwhelming votes from the core north.
The Atiku you guys rely on, is not well loved in the north because of the self northern preservation they know he cannot kept. Opposition need a lot of grounds to break, if they want to upset the APC come 2019.
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by tboy2233: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
So Fayemi you came to subvert the will of the people and desecrate our land with hordes of fulani police and army....Throwing Ekiti into total gloom and doom with everywhere seeming like a graveyard??...And yet you claim this is a popular mandate??

And you believe you haven't just signed your death warrant??.....Hmmmmmmm

Bi okunrin to atorin....bi obirin to atorin....Enikan a lo mi leyin ese ju ra won lo...

Fayemi i promise you are in for a very very rough ride!!! And all that collude with you to rig this election has just got paid money they will use to buy coffin to bury their family and themselves in droves!!.

what's this idiot spewing from his dirty mouth? you want us to accept fayose that can't boast of any tangible project despite having enough money to impose his stooge on us? someone that can't sell his candidate convincingly but resulted to blackmail to win election? you're a fool and it's people like you that keep dragging this country backward with ur myopic reasoning,how can one keep supporting fayose that has kill ekiti with lies and propaganda and expect us to reject a tested and trustee candidate in d person of fayemi..u may be blind to his achievement because of d lies or bias but we d informed Ekiti have seen d light and we thereby reject ur puppet and his liar boss but if you're not satisfied I think lawyer need to shop from all d billions stolen from Ekiti by fayose
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by guiddoti: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Fulani everywhere you go! Taskmaster and the slaves coming soon 2019
Re: 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election by hush15: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
godliman:
Apc only worn the battle but they will not win the war. Fayose may cry today, but buharis cry will be loader in seven months time to drown fayose's voice

Look at you, APC keep winning the battles and you saying they havent won the war, didnt they tell you that tiny drops makes the ocean or you still waiting for the main war...

Lemme enlighten you, by APC winning the elections, ekiti just boosted the winning mentality of the APC not only in ekiti but other states they seem to be in the opposition. Osun is next and lime ekiti, they will go with the bandwagon. After they taken osun in, no more opposition from the west. They move to the SS and SE, the dead bones will begin to rise and forment trouble and just as they are able to subdue the west, they begin to do same in the SS and SE. Anambra only got lucky just because it danced to their tune but wont be that lucky next time. I hope you seeing the bigger picture. PDP should have used thats within their grasp to secure ekiti to make a bold statement but they let it slipped out of their hands.what magic do they want to perform. People are already saying it doesnt matter because their votes wont count and yes, from all indications, it just may not

You better wakeup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Briefs International Observers On Reasons For Rescheduling General Election / Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / President Buhari Is One Of The Major Recipients Of Dasuki Money - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.