Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) (43384 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by babatee126(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2018
I wonder why some people cover their mistakes with bull shot excuses
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Agada47(m): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
It makes you cheap, it doesnt .....
The question now is this, what if after each sex u dont get call back(u dont pass the interview). what happens? i guess you go f**king anoda nigga abi?
personal opinion.... Dont sleep around In the name of job interview abi na boyfriend interview
. U putting ur life at risk.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Jimi23:

I know say you go want make your pikin dey fvck every man on the first date abi? When they reach adolescence abeg gather them together and advice them to be having sex with every stranger they meet on the first date . You that you are not stvpid.

U see d foolishness in U ehn it's out of dis world,am nt advisin free pussy sharin, and I know U wuldnt read all wat I wrote up dere,nd even if U do I doubt U'ld hav sense of comprehension,cos b4 U advice me 2 sit my unborn dawtas down 2 advice dem dat.,means U shld call on ur mum nd ask her how many guys sweet talked and get down wit her b4 she settled down wit ur own papa? nd if she hasnt be involved in 1st date tin shi!
Nt all d gals dat falls prey 2 WE guys on d 1st date afta we spent some tym on scopin & brainwashin dem are 'Loosed gals'
funniest part is dat most of U typin rubbish here,most of Ur own sista's & aunt's are been f*ucked on 1st dates as well.
pls I dnt want to argue anymore abeg. #tanks
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by lexy2014: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:

But if resistance no dey, u go easily assume say na so she dey Straff everyother guy that come her way
image is everything to women. Thats y they do make up, fix hair&all sorts, all in an attempt 2 create an image of what they ain't. They think if they create an image, people will look at them in a more favourable way. In most cases when a Lady is playing hard 2 get its not necessarily cause she is chaste, she might just b trying 2 create d image of a saint that she isn't&u might get d wrong impression. I remember a girl I once dated always saying she was a virgin but dude she moved her waist like mad while in bed. Don't b moved by a woman's image. D true person is usually hidden behind d image
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Everybody is just so fascinated with sex undecided

Nonsense angry

bashir1451:
Shameless kids erywia

Bossontop:
undecided
Hmmm......dem hoes are here to entertain us again

Quality20:
means both d man and woman are low lifes

ednut1:
So many fish brained gals.

Olalan:
Morally irresponsible folks........

It is choice... there are times it makes you and sometime, it mars. It all depends on those involved...

Seriously, I am happily married now and will never think of cheating... I love my wife to pieces and she is new to me every morning... its not mouth talk... its just how it is and if you need to know, we made out on our first date...

Yes... Some connection do work as I said earlier... it either makes someone or mars someone. .. There are many ladies that should be married now but because of their stinginess, the guy went elsewhere... It is not pride and neither is it looseness... It is respecting each other so far you are not raping yourselves... And as I recall, it is meant for adults.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by spartan50(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2018
post=69418224:

Anybody in your village.
Sell your bottles quick to be someone in life.
If you don't learn to mind your business in life as a man, it'll be terrible for you boy.
Busy body.
I won't mind my business cos it's people like you who destroy our country
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by akinboyo: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2018
You can see how myopic, stupid useless and brainless you're! Let me ask you, where are you from? Definitely, you're from the most worthless place where only that comes to your minds is to tarnish the imaged of other tribes. Idiot!
Nightmareo07:
She is a Yoruba girl, so I can relate. cool

To yoruba most ladies even cheating while married is also not a problem as long as ur husband won't find out.
As the always say "ko si problem"(not a problem)
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Revolva(m): 8:39am On Jul 16, 2018
once i nak u on d first date u r a coded
lok at lil wayne below

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by gees101(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2018
Definately she got the job
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Duru009(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2018
Sex either on the first or second date doesn't guarantee anything. What will be, Will certainly be !
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Paullardricky: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2018
chai casted pirated and deep gorodom well which no man can fill

that part got me like
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Adedayo1990: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2018
you are nothing but a LovePeddler.
Amakababe:
Yes she's correct.

Only hypocrites will dispute what she said.

I opened a thread today saying I can and will give a man blòwjob on the first date.

It's all about connection
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Ebowo(f): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
Yes she's correct.

Only hypocrites will dispute what she said.

I opened a thread today saying I can and will give a man blòwjob on the first date.

It's all about connection
Sex worker !
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by PLAYBOX22: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Jimi23:

@playbox22 Wetin be based on will? If she fvcked you on the first date. She fvcks every man on the first date. It is this kind of woman that will advice her children not to do same. So she and everyone knows its wrong.
Oh lord ..Oga sir you're thinking too far from the actual topic. That's my point. #it doesn't make you look cheap doesn't mean you should sex every man on a first date, just be wise on your selections is what she actually mean because, even if you give later you can still be called cheap so what

WELL NAIJA GUYS BRAIN DEY VERY bleeped UP IN THEIR OWN PATH. IF SHE GIVES YOU SEX BASE ON SAY SHE DEY INTO YOU( not base on money but likeness), DEM GO SAY SHE CHEAP FORGETTING SAY OTHER GUYS DEM DEY WAY SHE NO GREE GIVE BUT YOU. AND NOW THIS GUYS WEY SHE NO GREE GIVE GO DEY SEE HER LIKE CLASSY AND YOU WEY SHE COME GIVE DEY TALK SAY SHE CHEAP.

Perhaps it happens *This is Nigeria*
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by PLAYBOX22: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Ebowo:

Sex worker !
your fada
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by PLAYBOX22: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2018
PLAYBOX22:
your fada
Sorry sir, I mean "YOUR FATHER!!
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by femmoy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

To most yoruba ladies, even cheating while married is also not a problem as long as ur husband won't find out.

U are the most stupid boy in the whole world. Tribal nonentity
It's ur calibers that's ruining this nation. Pls receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by skolawale(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:

To most yoruba ladies, even cheating while married is also not a problem as long as ur husband won't find out.

You re a Fool for Mentioning Yoruba in your comment. Girl in all tribe are d same as am concern. You do not have to Say Yoruba...

I dey suspect u self
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Feezah01(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
SEXONLY:
Feezah01
bro
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Ebowo(f): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
PLAYBOX22:
your fada
Lol
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
lexy2014:
image is everything to women. Thats y they do make up, fix hair&all sorts, all in an attempt 2 create an image of what they ain't. They think if they create an image, people will look at them in a more favourable way. In most cases when a Lady is playing hard 2 get its not necessarily cause she is chaste, she might just b trying 2 create d image of a saint that she isn't&u might get d wrong impression. I remember a girl I once dated always saying she was a virgin but dude she moved her waist like mad while in bed. Don't b moved by a woman's image. D true pers on is usually hidden behind d image
I totally agree with u, but as man.....despite I don't want a pretending lady doesn't mean I want a slut... truly, not every lady is a slut....but having sex with me on a first date is a red flag for me.....because it won't give me the chance to know her....and if I don't go thru the process of knowing her..we can't work out....it will only end as a sexcapade....
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by lexy2014: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:

I totally agree with u, but as man.....despite I don't want a pretending lady doesn't mean I want a slut... truly, not every lady is a slut....but having sex with me on a first date is a red flag for me.....because it won't give me the chance to know her....and if I don't go thru the process of knowing her..we can't work out....it will only end as a sexcapade....
its good 2no what u want. Obviously u do and its great u have set good goals. Just follow ur heart. But d truth is that if u want 2 avoid sex, its in ur hands. Its we guys who always make d move 4 sex not d ladies. All d best
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2018
ahmedbanj:

U see d foolishness in U ehn it's out of dis world,am nt advisin free pussy sharin, and I know U wuldnt read all wat I wrote up dere,nd even if U do I doubt U'ld hav sense of comprehension,cos b4 U advice me 2 sit my unborn dawtas down 2 advice dem dat.,means U shld call on ur mum nd ask her how many guys sweet talked and get down wit her b4 she settled down wit ur own papa? nd if she hasnt be involved in 1st date tin shi!
Nt all d gals dat falls prey 2 WE guys on d 1st date afta we spent some tym on scopin & brainwashin dem are 'Loosed gals'
funniest part is dat most of U typin rubbish here,most of Ur own sista's & aunt's are been f*ucked on 1st dates as well.
pls I dnt want to argue anymore abeg. #tanks

You don't want to argue anymore or you don't want to insult anymore? You insult peoples parents upandan on this platform and your support for fvcking strangers on the first date shows how useless and cheap your mothers pussy is. You were born via a cheap hole that is why you will support and marry an olosho who fvcked every single man on the first date and she go come born olosho pikin wey go dey fvck every available dick on the first date for you. You pipo will now win olosho family of the century. Me too I don't want to argue anymore. Like any1 can ever really respect or value a woman he knacked on their first meeting. Abeg vamooze!
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by SEXONLY: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2018
You are really beautiful. how are you today?

Feezah01:

bro
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Jimi23:

You don't want to argue anymore or you don't want to insult anymore? You insult peoples parents upandan on this platform and your support for fvcking strangers on the first date shows how useless and cheap your mothers pussy is. You were born via a cheap hole that is why you will support and marry an olosho who fvcked every single man on the first date and she go come born olosho pikin wey go dey fvck every available dick on the first date for you. You pipo will now win olosho family of the century. Me too I don't want to argue anymore. Like any1 can ever really respect or value a woman he knacked on their first meeting. Abeg vamooze!

Lol sorry ehn! I only told U 2 ask ni,maybe her reply was positive dats y U cum here ranting.,take heart ehn.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Feezah01(f): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2018
SEXONLY:
You are really beautiful. how are you today?

Awwwwn thank you I'm good
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by SEXONLY: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
To be sincere, i feel like grabbing you from here. You are very beautiful. Can we talk outside here?

Feezah01:

Awwwwn thank you I'm good
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Agada47(m): 4:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Coronavirus predicted by chinese scientist(photos)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) / 6 Key Signs To Know A Broke Ass Girl. / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.