Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC (21896 Views)

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Ebonyi Rejects FG's Proposed Cattle Ranching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by crimeboss: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Blue3k2:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/276641-cattle-ranching-nigeria-should-learn-from-ghana-muric.html

the dude is pissed nass didn't give buhari the free ride it needed to turn Nigeria into Islamic fulani republic, like some Nigerians don't know the game why only Muslims are more in desperate support of buhari by hiding behind alleged nass corruption of annexing monies to themselves, we knew but allowed the game to flow by waiting for the right moment for everything to present itself vividly, MURIC u are the dog of the caliphate we know to be keep barking, no free land for grazing and spreading of ur jihad menace.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by crimeboss: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
python2gbera:

In your shallow and myopic estimation, the killings started with Buhari's ascension in 2015 while none of such was widely reported and documented during the administrations of your christian brothers?. I am amused by the brand of weed you smoke.

-python2

Can insults justify the actions of ur muslim killer herdsmen brothers?, u would love they gave them lands in Christian area so the Christians can be wiped out and buhari import ur brothers from Niger republic to occupy those places?, keep it up.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by crimeboss: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2018
FriendNG:
They should also expose does sponsoring killers to Israel.
this is an admittance that muslims from the north are behind the Christian killings, Yes?, i knew u were an extremist pretender but then let buhari try harder he can't kill everyone neither can he successfully annex lands easily for his jihad oriented brothers like u, we will wait patiently for his next move however long it takes.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by inyenejo(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2018
CAN has not spoken, it's this terrorist group muric that is speaking..... Buhari has destroyed this country...... Get ur PVC and vote out the dullard.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by crimeboss: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2018
lefulefu:
beef that has too much cholesterol. I dont know why we nigerians act as if we will die without eating beef. The average hausa dont eat beef..na mostly chicken dem dey eat if they want to eat meat.na we dey consume d beef pass.we are the problem.let them carry their ranches to the north.dis fulani herdsmen wahala don become too much.
Ask the Muslims.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by wowcatty: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Who says you can't establish cattle ranches in the homeland of the herdsmen in north? We in the South don't want it near us, if we need beef, we will come to the north to buy it or go to Ghana and get it.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by MakeNigeriaGrea: 12:34am On Jul 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
Nigeria is in trouble.

Nigeria is in serious trouble when a terrorist organization like MURIC starts giving us free advice.

How is it unfair to blame the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER of Nigeria when killings occur on daily basis?who should we blame?the Road Safety?

What I even want to ask this Mumu Buhari supporters is that should someone take up arms and kill others for his own gain and should a killer not be prosecuted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by antyokya: 2:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Agbaletu:
This MURIC man sef no dey tire ni?
this guy is a sophisticated fool just indicting himself. idiatic nansans
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by babeosisi: 4:32am On Jul 17, 2018
python2gbera:

Babyosisi, I don't give a hoot how often you run to the Mods to yank the truth off your face..

-python2

Huh?
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by homebase(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2018
No matter how we hate it? Against our wish?

Your like and Buhari will go ahead to implement what the people of southern Nigerians don't want?

I see. So the fear of the people that this is a fulani Jihadist expansion in disguise is real.

No wonder the bastard Femi Adeshina on behalf of his master was issuing threat: our land or life.

Now the truth is out.

Chai! To even think that i supported and vigorously campaigned for this Buhari in 2015.

See what i am causing to innocent souls. Please God in your infinity mercy forgive me oo.

FriendNG:

Whose land will be grab to build ranch? All land will be duly paid.

Grazing reserves are not private business. Kiss the truth. No matter how u guys hate it, grazing reserves will come to existence and with public funds. Save this post.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2018
uniqueboi:
So why not used the reclaimed sambisa forest for ranching. You want to use your nama business and kill innocent Nigerians on their ancestral homelands? Mohammed is a fa*got, buaari is his bi*ch.
You have not made any intellectual contribution. All you have
done is to rain insults, which is very typical of your type. It
says so much about your torrid background.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by python2gbera: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
babeosisi:

Huh?
Huh What?. Not surprised that you received my reply to your comment about it being "a script" as an insult rather than the truer reflection of your mindset. Use the message and stop being stuck in a baby's body. There is no script better than peace.

-python2
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by Akanapiaigwe: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
python2gbera:

Huh What?. Not surprised that you received my reply to your comment about it being "a script" as an insult rather than the truer reflection of your mindset. Use the message and stop being stuck in a baby's body. There is no script better than peace.

-python2
hmmm why are you insulting a Nairalander
you can pass your message without insult
stop stalking and insulting a lady
i wonder why the mods are neglecting you undecided

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
You have not made any intellectual contribution. All you have
done is to rain insults, which is very typical of your type. It
says so much about your torrid background.

In oshiomole's voice, go and d*e. Useless parasite.
And stay off my mention mofo.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by wowcatty: 1:25am On Jul 18, 2018
It's blood cow meat that no one should be eating in the first place. You can invest in meat processing for export if you can find the market, but what has that got to do with us in the south? It's a business for you in the north and we say, more power to you, but we don't want your blood business anywhere around my house. While cow lives are more important to you, human lives are the most important to us and this is the more reason you have to keep your cattle business in the north. If your meat business is good for anyone, people will come to you from all over the world to the north to buy from you.

I blame people who are still eating this blood meat when chicken is better for you, and if we must eat beef, there are ways we can find private investors all over the world to help us set up cattle ranch in the former Oyo farm settlement. Kobe beef is the best most expansive beef in the world, we can bring Japanese in to help us set it up at our farm settlement in Oyo and then move them with trucks to abattoirs all over Yorubaland.
ofwest47:
MURIC has said it all, the problem of Nigeria is the issue of tribal sentiment and religious bigotry. Is it only in Nigeria that cattle are being reared? aside from Ghana see Israel and a good number of European countries another good example is Ethiopia, where cattle business rearing are been undertaking as a source of revenue earning for them where by they export cattle products _meat, hides and skin, milk and other by products of cattle.
For effective usage of cattle and its by products cattle ranching should not be a Fulani affairs alone, it is supposed to be a business affairs. I as a Southerner with my money I should be able to establish a cattle ranch by leasing an area of land where my cattle will be established. On the ranch,
1, I will be able to establish an abattoir where meat sellers will flop to buy cheep market to sell, as well there is nothing preventing one from undertaking meat exportation as being done in some European countries.
2, Cattle byproducts like hides and skins, cattle bones will be well preserved for exports.
3, We all know that cow milk is the only natural milk given us by God this will also be well exploited for human use.
4, Cattle wastes is yet another way of producing good and cheap fertilizers for our farm products and many more.
And where ever cattle ranches are established buying and selling of small scale products will be well established.
So like I said, establishment of cattle ranches, if well arranged and established is not necessarily a Fulani affairs alone so wailer and haters including tribal sentimentalists and religious bigotries should stop using their hate speeches to destroy the country.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by khia: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2020
donnie:

Way to go bro... I'm already there. Pork is a much healthier protein source than beef.

No pork for Hebrews. undecided
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by donnie(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2020
khia:

No pork for Hebrews. undecided

What date is that post? I closed my pork business as soon as I came into the truth in 2019.
Re: Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC by khia: 1:14am On Aug 03, 2020
donnie:

What date is that post? I closed my pork business as soon as I came into the truth in 2019.

Ok love. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramatu Aliyu Donates May Salary To Secure Release Of 5 Inmates / Senate To Pass Social Media Bill Despite Rejection By Nigerians -SaharaReporters / Senators Call For Resignation Of Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.