Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad (29669 Views)

'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / Want To Know Why Kids Are (generally) Fonder Of Mothers Than Fathers? Watch This / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by MENTORCH(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very dumb conclusion, 85percent of the sluts I know were raised by both parents. The only reason why a man raised by a single mother becomes a criminal is if the single mother is poor.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by MrSensor(m): 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Attention seeker...

Who Raised Barrack Obama when the Dad left them and returned to Kenya
she made a very wise points and you are here posting about Obama who almost change America to sodoma until Trump came and rescued America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Constantiney: 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
If you were wondering why the continent still remains backward, its because of people like this and other morons who shared her stupid views.

Idiots like this encourages one to stay in an abusing relationships while "hoping" and. " praying" for things to get better instead of taking action.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Willzz(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
It's really sad how some persons just post unintelligent comments without reading the OP..

4 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by MrSensor(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Constantiney:
If you were wondering why the continent still remains backward, its because of people like this and other morons who shared her stupid views.

Idiots like this encourages one to stay in an abusing relationships while "hoping" and. " praying" for things to get better instead of taking action.

Smh.
can I tell to FAQ-off? FAQ-off devil's agent.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by EweduAfonja(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
flames01:

Oga, learn to read with your senses intact. She said "most" not "all"

from the scale of 1-100... can u point out most

It's madam
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Deo1986(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

In a bid to avoid circumlocution, lemme jst say

That this avant-garde has destroyed our cultural opinionem which is the cynosure of our sanity and this contumacious miscreants known as slay mamas distort the social saeculum by introducing unwanted ninos into our civitas because of their salacious ingenium

#Eco99#
Lol, you stretched semantics too far, did I mentor you or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by MissRaine69(f): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
The headline is very misleading but then this is NL!
She is allowed her opinion and some of her points are valid it’s not just an issue that is unique to Kenya alone. Nigeria too being a “slay/baby mama” is actually a career.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
Ronaldo's mum is a single mum and she didnt raise a criminal
yes, one in ten million!

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by johnwell(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

That this avant-garde has destroyed our cultural opinionem which is the cynosure of our sanity and this contumacious miscreants known as slay mamas distort the social saeculum by introducing unwanted ninos into our civitas because of their salacious ingenium.

#Eco99#

Can someone interpret this for me please?

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by ceejay80s(m): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Eco99:

That this avant-garde has destroyed our cultural opinionem which is the cynosure of our sanity and this contumacious miscreants known as slay mamas distort the social saeculum by introducing unwanted ninos into our civitas because of their salacious ingenium.

#Eco99#
na fight? what's all the ogbonge grammar for?
we know say u go uni lag but na uni petrol some of us go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
I troway salute oo!!

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by akbahbah(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
babeosisi:
My God
Who is the low life that wrote this
See her mouth

if you have that kind of intellect she has to put this write up together, I'm sure your life will be much more better than how it is now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by MissRaine69(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
Constantiney:

Smh.
She did not say that at all. She clearly made a distinction.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Dollabiz: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by BtcKingdom(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
THIS one has taken codein
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by akbahbah(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Constantiney:

Smh.

from your comment, I can see you did not have better understanding of this write up but you are quick to judge. Intellectual write up like this are simply meant for people of high IQ to understand and digest it and not for shallow thinking people or slut

7 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by johnwell(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
This lady is 100% correct, even God forbid bastards

Deuteronomy 23:2 (KJV)
A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Now bastards are religious leaders,
I pity this generation, we claim to know more than God. We have lost sanctity, we embrace immorality, iniquity is now celebrated.

This issue of bastard is deep, it has serious spiritual implications.

Bastards are seeds of fornication. Fornication is an abomination in the sight of God, nothing clean can come out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by dabiton: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This is extremely ridiculous.

Some people are victims of circumstances beyond their control. She shouldn't rush to judge people next time

Although, I agree that career baby mamas like Sophia Momodu are pathetic and physically/mentally lazy.

There are many great single moms

The mom of Obama
The mom of Dr Ben Carson

And so on

And some circumstances are victims of people!!!!!
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by akbahbah(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by CSTR1005: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
Compared to the vast majority of single mothers in Portugal with wayward ,irresponsible children.

Go to the African American society, you would know the terrible effect of single- motherism.

Most of these single mothers had no values to start with, which was why they gloriously carried belle without due diligence, and then raised their children with that same moral bankruptcy.

7 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
The woman, ofcourse. But, if a woman rapes a man, the rape must be reported to the Police as soon as it happen, just like women do. Otherwise, if rape is alleged after a child is born to escape justice, then all collaborators would then be given stiffer jail sentences both woman and man. It is time we become serious in this country.

Obodo999:

What about if the woman rape a man and she got pregnant. Who should be penalised?
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
dabiton:

Yes, I clearly stated that example by using Sophia Momodu as an example of such scenarios
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by tochiz(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
nanakgh:
Well the article itself isn't as offensive as the heading suggests. She does make a few good points, but I personally believe these things are to be judged on an individual basis. Plenty criminals were raised in homes with both parents

She isn't saying criminals are only raised by single moms, rather she is saying MOST children raised by single moms turn out to be criminals & sluts

5 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by sexdoll: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This is extremely ridiculous.

Some people are victims of circumstances beyond their control. She shouldn't rush to judge people next time

Although, I agree that career baby mamas like Sophia Momodu are pathetic and physically/mentally lazy.

There are many great single moms

The mom of Obama
The mom of Dr Ben Carson

And so on

but if that davido daughter becomes theresa may or angela merkel tomorrow, i am sure you will come back to tell us that SOME career baby mamas are just awesome!
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by johnwell(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
dabiton:

I wonder
People will be giving silly excuses
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Ziggylady(f): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
sanpipita:
I read things like this and I shake my head, i will use the Nigerian example, Nigerians are the most unruly and criminal minded people and most don't have single parents, let me just drop mic for now.

You are correct.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexdoll:

but if that davido daughter becomes theresa may or angela merkel tomorrow, i am sure you will come back to tell us that SOME career baby mamas are just awesome!
No,

I won't because I read the story of both Carson's and Obama's mom and they are not slay moms

Ben Carson's mom was a single mom who struggled to do the best for her child after she found out his dad(her husband) had a previous family that he had hidden from them.

Obama's mom was an economist and a PhD holder who touched a lot of lives in Indonesia.

Sophia Momodu is a brain dead slay queen who always make post about how she will never date a broke guy

Hope you can see the difference.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by sexdoll: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Iamgrey5:
No,

I won't because I read the story of both Carson's and Obama's mom and they are not slay moms

Ben Carson's was a single mom who struggled to do the best for her child after she found out his dad had a previous family

Obama mom was an economist and a PhD holder who touched a lot of life Indonesia.

Sophia Momodu is a brain dead slay queen who always make post about how she will never date a broke guy

Hope you can see the difference.

what an insult!

we cannor takeit!!!

i'm calling oga dele right now. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Iamgrey5(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
sexdoll:

what an insult!
we cannor takeit!!!
i'm calling oga dele right now. shocked shocked shocked
Lol
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by KaptainAfrika: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
There should be a drug test before comments like this, walahi.
Re: Single Mothers Are Generally Losers, They Raise Criminals & Sluts - Kenyan Lad by Laysmt001(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
sinaj:
She has stated clearly that widow are in exception nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.