Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (35606 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / I Exercised My Constitutional Right In Picking Funke As My Running Mate - Jandor / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
melodyogonna:

they don't teach that in computer science.

Computer science covers the theory behind how problems are solved (algorithms) and the process of solving the problems with mathematics.

You can not find a computer science student who learnt how to code in school, they all took a separate course for that.

lmao!!!! are you frigging for real? brother no say this thing for europe or america so they dont think we are still living under the tree. thats how my brother tried to do an msc in computer science in europe and was rejected. reason: his school standard is below par.. ask me what school? Babcock!!!
Re: 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
FunnyDude:
Duke na so who na dey talk. When una enter office finish na rubbish una go dey play Nigerians like Ighalo super Eagles
abeg epp me ask am how many productive he produce for cross river
Re: 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP by thaoriginator: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
crazysam001:

How is mediocrity mendacious? Wtf
gringringrin
Re: 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP by crazysam001: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2018
EasterDell:

cool All na big English na. No vex... I go school for night.
Hahahahaha stop cracking me up na
Re: 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:22am On Aug 21, 2018
omohayek:

No, he is saying they are unproductive, which is not the same thing. A subsistence farmer who works from dusk to dawn isn't "lazy", but he is still nowhere close to being as productive as a tractor-owning, fertilizer-using farmer who works far fewer hours. No real economist would disagree with Duke's opinion that Nigeria's problem is one of low-productivity, with most Nigerians stuck in jobs which pay very little because they have low productivity - subsistence farming, hawking goods on the street, petty trading, etc. Westerners work far fewer hours on average than Nigerians, but they get a lot more done in those few hours, which is why they are far richer.

I really don't understand why so many Nigerians are so quick to voice their opinions on matters they can't comprehend.
freedom of speech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil And The Disappearing Money ( Aljazeera Report ) / 4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.