Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (53623 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by dheilaw1(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
You mean the idiot should be left alone so he can go and announce another result on AIT thereby causing social unrest in ekiti State? Hell no. Let the animal remain in the cage until the owner is ready to take him to kirikiri maximum prison where he permanently belongs

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Tareq1105: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Righteousness89:
I just Hope its a Joke

Anybody called Fayose should not be taken seriously
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by tolani4real: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
ejiaga11:
Fayose's brother Isaac took to Facebook to alert the public that the life of Gov. Fayose is in danger.According to him,security officials have blocked Ekiti Govt House.He wrote...

'As we speak, all the mobile lines of His Excellency Ayodele Peter Fayose has been blocked,  and 1,000 Security officials blocking the Government House  in Ekiti State. Nobody  can leave the Government house as we speak!We are all being held Hostages in the Government House .

We fear our lives, and the life of the Governor because they want to kill him!

All the Television Stations and Radio Stations in Ekiti State have been shut down!Media houses have been compromised . Please help us to share this message to people that can help us. We are all in danger!Please don’t let Gov. Fayose die'

Source: http://sportsflash1..com/2018/07/let-fayose-die-brother-cries-out-as.html
When the going was good you never called us........so that is your family problem. I have mine too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Pauladex(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
One thousand soldiers are not enough for Fayose. I trust my guy.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by duwdu: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
Wonderful! But where are the 1000 security officials in the pictures?

Fayose must not escape.

All the yams he ate must be vomited.

While romancing with Wike and Igbos, Fayose forget that Yorubaland is not ipobland. There's no "he's our son" mentality here. Justice must prevail.

Please hurry up and pack your speakers.....there's vacancy in Nnamdi Kanu's former cell.

I expect ipob slaves to quote me. While they were creating fake accounts to vote for Fayose on social media, we Ekitis got our PVC and met Fayose at the polling units. Ariwo no be music.

Very well said, Ìlẹ̀kẹ̀-ìdí ó wà ń'bẹ̀! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by bobchigar(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2018
activistjohnny:
election is over for God's sake. what is the security operatives and the military still doing in ekiti state by now. for God's sake, we are not in the military era. army ought to have leave since yesterday night. what are they still doing in ekiti state. now ekiti state is under siege. please is this democracy hmmm?

Lessons should be learnt from the past, post election crisis should be properly prevented. There will always be grievances from losers, the legal actions should be adopted to resolve it, not through violence. Careless handling of security issues may lead to destruction of life and properties.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Tareq1105: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Fayose must not escape.

While romancing with Wike and Igbos, Fayose forget that Yorubaland is not ipobland. There's no "he's our son" mentality here. Justice must prevail.

Please hurry up and pack your speakers.....there's vacancy in Nnamdi Kanu's former cell.

I expect ipob slaves to quote me. While they were creating fake accounts to vote for Fayose on social media, we Ekitis got our PVC and met Fayose at the polling units. Ariwo no be music.

Fayose and PDP are bad losers
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by mukthar2000(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Your FATHER with that ur statement,which peolpe we help u tell people idiot, when ur brother FAYOSE they make mouth, they loot govenment treasury and mismanage it, did u ever call on anybody to help u tell people?YOUR FATHER

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by SirBunky85(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari is only paving his way to the Hague faster ...Kontinu Buhari
arent u already tired of dis nonsense imaginary"HAGUE"?tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Kjking(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2018
When i see youths if this country pour out their ill knowledge about the subject matter, showcasing their level of stupidity, i weep and fear for tomorrow!!!!
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by ameh99: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

My reasoning wasn't meant to heal your mental deficiencies. I'm not a doctor.

Yes, Fayose stole Ekiti people's yams. On July 14th, we came to collect. grin

grin grin grin
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by jaybee3(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2018
didn't he deny this same brother whilst being interviewed on channelsTV

Peter the rock keeps entertaining us.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by thunderbabs: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2018
Always knew buhari is one dictator in agbada... Sebi apc don win the state, mk dey leave am na sad
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by simplesearch: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2018
This country is becoming a laughing stock with all that's going on now, must everybody belong to one party, share the same ideology or see from the same perspective. Can't imagine this happen in the US no matter the level of provocation. We need true federalism in this country.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by oyeb15: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Am glad they are after him. Ekiti people can't wait to see Fayose go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by hamzyluv(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Omeokachie:
Is Buhari already carrying out a coup in Ekiti?

First you withdrew his security details.

Police fired teargas into the government house.

Now they barricaded him inside the government house.

These people are trying hard to provoke violence so they can mow down innocent people and declare state of emergency.

Desperation and intolerance at its peak.

Which stare of emergency brother ? When APC has already been declared winner
That pictures was taken on Sunday before the election were declared ..
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by powerkey: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

"Yorubas are evil".

"Enslaved Yorubas".

These are words from the same osu clowns who expect Yorubas to take their political analysis seriously.

We "evil" Yorubas have heard your wailing. We'll grab you a bucket because you've just started.
Yorubas are foolish like you just concluded, Fayose is Yoruba, so if you people like you should kill him....or use his skull for your usual things....

What concerns us?
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Please ignore this foolish Isaac fayose..
He earlier posted that he saw fulani grazing openly in ekiti..
Ask him to mention the town and street..
This man is so so foolish and stupid. There is no security surrounding government house. That pics was taken on the day buhari came to ado ekiti.. Moreover fayose us still the governor..
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by papascode: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Fayose must not escape.

The NUMBER OF LIKES YOU GOT ARE OBVIOUSLY OF FAKE ACCOUNTS HURRIEDLY CREATED JUST FOR FAYOSE. YOU NEVER USE TO GET SUCH LIKES.

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by chiedozie198100: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

Fayose must not escape.

what justice are you talking about?
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by wink2015(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2018
GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE OF EKITI STATE CREATED ALL THIS PROBLEM FOR HIMSELF.

IF ONLY HE HAD LEARN TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT AND BE RULING HIS STATE QUIETLY HE WOULD HAVE AVOIDED THIS NEEDLESS ATTACK ON HIS PERSON.

GOVERNOR FAYOSE WANT TO BE KNOWN AS THE UNRIVALLED PDP SPOKESMAN AFTER METUH THE PREVIOUS SPOKESMAN WAS CUT TO SIZES BY PRESIDENT BUHARI.

GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE PROVOKE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI TO TAKE MILITARY ACTION AGAINST HIM.

GOVERNOR FAYOSE 'S TANTARUM ALSO MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR HIS OWN CANDIDATE FOR GOVERNOR IN EKITI STATE ELECTION TO LOSE WOEFULLY.

How does governor Fayose think he can fight the federal government and win successfully? This is not the time of President Jonathan who was at the centre. That Jonathan era is gone and there is a NEW KID IN THE BLOCK in the person of President Buhari.

Governor Fayose have a lot to learn from governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who remain quiet and is ruling Delta state without confrontation with the federal government.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by wolexy14(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
papascode:

The NUMBER OF LIKES YOU GOT ARE OBVIOUSLY OF FAKE ACCOUNTS HURRIEDLY CREATED JUST FOR FAYOSE. YOU NEVER USE TO GET SUCH LIKES.
oga shattap dere .....i clicked like cos wetin he talk na true .that bastard dey owe me 6month salary...my wife and pikin dey dere ...toh say i no get oda things wey dey fetch me money i for dey main road dey beg to feed my fam.thunder fire that fayose ..make dem quick arrest am before he escape again .

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by NovusHomo(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
ejiaga11:
Fayose's brother Isaac took to Facebook to alert the public that the life of Gov. Fayose is in danger.According to him,security officials have blocked Ekiti Govt House.He wrote...

'As we speak, all the mobile lines of His Excellency Ayodele Peter Fayose has been blocked,  and 1,000 Security officials blocking the Government House  in Ekiti State. Nobody  can leave the Government house as we speak!We are all being held Hostages in the Government House .

We fear our lives, and the life of the Governor because they want to kill him!

All the Television Stations and Radio Stations in Ekiti State have been shut down!Media houses have been compromised . Please help us to share this message to people that can help us. We are all in danger!Please don’t let Gov. Fayose die'

Source: http://sportsflash1..com/2018/07/let-fayose-die-brother-cries-out-as.html

He will not die. All we want is that he accounts for Ekiti's finances under his governorship. Please DO NOT let him escape.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Gamesmart: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
osscarr:
Nigeria is gone
I see some peoples comment here; youths who re suppose to stand against tirany nd correct the anomaly in the country re here talking nonsense.
This country has no hope
I repeat again; Nigeria is gone

And idiotic youths like you would believe anything as long as anyone says it.

With youths like you is why Nigeria has no hope and is gone.

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by newbie2018: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
osscarr:
Nigeria is gone
I see some peoples comment here; youths who re suppose to stand against tirany nd correct the anomaly in the country re here talking nonsense.
This country has no hope
I repeat again; Nigeria is gone
you won't believe a large chunk of them are typing from outside Nigeria.
they have nothing to loose in all this.
God help you guys in that country Nigeria.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by cytell56: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

We are talking about a sitting governor, you are mentioning Dasuki. Do you even know the privileges that sitting governors enjoy?

Privileges my foot and they had the audacity to block the gate to the governor's office. Buhari is and has always been a dictator.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by laiza(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Kjking:
When i see youths if this country pour out their ill knowledge about the subject matter, showcasing their level of stupidity, i weep and fear for tomorrow!!!!
Don't just write about weeping and fear for tomorrow. Do something about it. If you were wise enough to realise they are showcasing their level of stupidity I believe you're already better than them. Don't sink to their level by just writing about their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by newbie2018: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2018
wolexy14:
oga shattap dere .....i clicked like cos wetin he talk na true .that bastard dey owe me 6month salary...my wife and pikin dey dere ...toh say i no get oda things wey dey fetch me money i for dey main road dey beg to feed my fam.thunder fire that fayose ..make dem quick arrest am before he escape again .
please answer to me :
1. do you deserve your salary? debate with your conscience on this please?
2. 6montha you say but how many days were you present at the office and arrived on time and closed as at when due?

for all we may not know... you could be a ghost worker.

#no offence but please judge yourself before others. do you really merit a salary for job well done, if YES then you deserve to rant but otherwise....
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by newbie2018: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2018
we Nigerians are the only ones who can solve this rot in the government, no country and I repeat no country will solve it better for us without demanding some heads in return.

we must take the bull by the horns Nigeria, I don't care about fayose or anyone, what I care about is the procedures on which things are done.

since the government of obasanjo I have never being scared of any administration because I know they will all give up power and respect the people's wishes (maybe because they are not northerners) but I cannot say same about this present administration, there is something scary, power-hungry and destructive and for the first time, I am scared of and for my country Nigeria. I see chaos ahead, I see dictatorship, I see deaths, I see slavery, I see biasness, I see betrayal.

to cut the long story short, I see an evil masterplan, another 4years for this administration and Nigeria will be doomed forever.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Born2Breed(f): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Tyranny that you cannot prove happened.

It is not hard to see those who hate Buhari.

Someone says Buhari commissioned something, you want proof to believe.

Someone says Buhari is harassing a state governor, you swallow it up just like that.

Ask yourself these questions.

Is the election over or not?

Was there violence or wild jubilation after the election that could disrupt the peace of the state?

Are the military and other security agencies still stationed at various point in Ado Ekiti?

Ponder over these and rephrase the nonsense you mentioned me in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.