Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (53595 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by ofuonyebi: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
He has offended the gods...abused the obas & chiefs ...insulted elder & leaders that passes for his forefathers...and cheaters the people

withholding their commonwealth....then, what next?....it is simply a time for CAMA to intervene....anyone shedding crocodile tears for him,

is a fool at forty!

1 Like

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by kristisking(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
Wonderful! But where are the 1000 security officials in the pictures?

Fayose must not escape.

All the yams he ate must be vomited.

While romancing with Wike and Igbos, Fayose forget that Yorubaland is not ipobland. There's no "he's our son" mentality here. Justice must prevail.

Please hurry up and pack your speakers.....there's vacancy in Nnamdi Kanu's former cell.

I expect ipob slaves to quote me. While they were creating fake accounts to vote for Fayose on social media, we Ekitis got our PVC and met Fayose at the polling units. Ariwo no be music.
Stop deceiving yourself. Must you fake your tribe to prove a point? Take it or leave it, what happened in Ekiti State is a broad day light robbery.
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
Wonderful! But where are the 1000 security officials in the pictures?

Fayose must not escape.

All the yams he ate must be vomited.

While romancing with Wike and Igbos, Fayose forget that Yorubaland is not ipobland. There's no "he's our son" mentality here. Justice must prevail.

Please hurry up and pack your speakers.....there's vacancy in Nnamdi Kanu's former cell.

I expect ipob slaves to quote me. While they were creating fake accounts to vote for Fayose on social media, we Ekitis got our PVC and met Fayose at the polling units. Ariwo no be music.
You, are very correct

But I also think that this measure, though obviously exaggerated as it is, is to forestall any possible looting of the government house as its the practice of most exiting governors.

thanks
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
kristisking:
Stop deceiving yourself. Must you fake your tribe to prove a point? Take it or leave it, what happened in Ekiti State is a broad day light robbery.
And what happened in 2014 was not 'broad daylight robbery'?

kontinu

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by wolexy14(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
newbie2018:

please answer to me :
1. do you deserve your salary? debate with your conscience on this please?
2. 6montha you say but how many days were you present at the office and arrived on time and closed as at when due?

for all we may not know... you could be a ghost worker.

#no offence but please judge yourself before others. do you really merit a salary for job well done, if YES then you deserve to rant but otherwise....
i deserve my salry cos am always at work even if i have to trek dere .i go to work and closes .i dont abscond

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by matoxy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
What are you doing in government house, does it look like your family house. Or you are there to cart away government properties.
Don't worry, just some form of house arrest u will soon be release
Re: 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2018
Rinsola32:

The doctor would have come pack his property by now.

If he is to use it again, dont be surprised to see another type on his neck as they no go gree pay the owner of this one.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.