Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,125 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… (12941 Views)

Dana Air Wins Best Domestic Airline On Passenger Facilitation / Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award / Dana Air Skids Off The Runway In Port Harcourt, Lands Inside Bush (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Jokeyoptimi(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
The fear of Dana airline is the beginning of long life..
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Mikeross62: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
good for them
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by OttHin: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Let them win best in everything, i will never fly with them or peace mass bus.
grin Like say you don waka near plane before.Argue with your shadow if only you have one. grin grin
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by Diso60090(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
How many people them don kill matters

Stupid people say if you know you know

No body know the meaning
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by ElPhoche(m): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Over my dead body to fly Dana again. They made me miss my international flight, no form of compensation, not even a hotel to spend the night when it was clearly there fault. Booked a flight for 7:15am from Abuja to Lagos when my into flight was by 11am. Getting to the airport, the 7:15am flight had been changed to 8:45am. When it was 8:45 am, we were still delayed again till we were about to taxi. As we were about to taxi, the plane stopped and what we heard that Osibanjo was in the airport. The airport was grounded for some time before we left. Arriving at Murtala Mohammed, I saw my Emirate flight in the air sad Had to pay 3xtra 75k to schedule it for the next day. This was last September, 13th
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by famousroland(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2018
The only reason I opened this thread was to laugh and I didnt get disappointed, I knew people will comments about what happened years ago.... I trust nairalanders....
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by jteku(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2018
As all of you are talking, DANA flies everyday with hundreds of passengers, without any incident, maybe the one that you are not scared of will be the one to crash next, every airline get him turn.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by bapt: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Great job Dana, this is well deserved. More coming soon jare
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by AceB: 11:38am On Jul 17, 2018
My favourite airline. Keep up the good work. Whether una like am or not, they are still the best.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 7:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

They have never had a single good aircraft for one day
wHO TOLD U?
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sagay212:
WHY ARE THESE ONES BUYING AWARDS LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE? TRYING SO HARD TO PROJECT A GOOD IMAGE WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS HOW USELESS THEIR AIRCRAFT ARE.
u GET EVIDENCE?
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jokeyoptimi:
This airline is probably the safest at the moment cos of their history. They are likely to be more careful
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by hymzi: 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jokeyoptimi:
Bros cast the first stone..
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by FarahAideed: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
hymzi:
wHO TOLD U?

So 30 year old MD80s with 80s analogue cockpit , noisy tail mounted engines and second generation hydraulics is good... You know nothing about planes except sitiing in them , I know a lot more ... I predicted their crash and warned family members and loved ones from flying then 6 weeks before the crash after I flew in that same aircraft from ABJ to LOS and noticed the rate of climb was poor , the pulse of the turbofans were jittery and the responsiveness of the hydraulics lackadaisical.
Re: Dana Air Wins Best Customer Friendly Domestic Airline Award… by gistcity(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today / All Travellers Arriving Nigeria Must Provide Evidence Of COVID Vaccination / Dependant Visa Uk (student)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.