Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,939 members, 7,824,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (94378 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
A Nigerian man, Tolulope Ayeni, has taken to social media to reveal when he met his lovely wife. According to him, he met her when they were about 17 years old as she didn't want a boyfriend at that time. Things later changed before the 'church boy' who is now a pastor fell in love and initiated marriage plans three days after.

The parents now have a kid.

The excited man wrote;

I met her when we were about 17, she was the little girl who didn’t want a boyfriend, I was the church boy who fell in love and talked marriage after 3 days. We are parents now. God did it. I celebrate our young naive and believing love, faith in God and patience.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/she-was-the-little-girl-who-didnt-want-a-boyfriend-but-now-nigerian-man-photos.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by swiz123(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ayam not understanding.

Did they get married before they officially became adults or what

348 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Olalan(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Cool....really respect couples who might have dated each other from their teenage years......not an easy feat in this day of hit and run for guys and girls jumping from one guy to another

15 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by donstan18: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
What a HANDSOME WOMAN.

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by delugajackson: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Pastor wey dey pose like Wizkid, that one na pastor?

He never even waste time e don knack am belle. Walahi, this guy na natural 7. Very bad striker.

But wait o. Them swear give all these born again girls? Why do they like frustrating guys? That is how one friend zoned me for good 2 years. We were very close, but she had the feeling I was a player. I asked her out several times only to get "no" as an answer. I went as far as asking her out on Easter, 25th Dec, 1st January and on her birthday, all to no avail.

I will tell her I love her and she will tell me that Jesus loves me more. I felt like a complete idiot. For 2 good years, no show. Nobody told me to move on with my life.

283 Likes 17 Shares

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
The "church boy" with this kind dope swag abi?

Continue, we are watching in 4D

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Chuknovski(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
is that a church swag or end time swag, hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
This kind of pastors ehn... You will never want to miss a service with them grin.

6 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Eco99(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2018

The look of dat baby doh...

Dat baby is looking like sum1 sent from d marine kingdom to destroy his ministry...

#Eco99#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ok..
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Liftedhands(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
A pastor ekwa? And you are giving us the Shaka symbol upandan

10 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Beautiful family.

5 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by 3DCYCLOPS: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Shout out to my first girl Maryjane.. i was just 10 when you opened my eyes to the sweetness of this world..Thank you for not wanting a boyfriend, but a young nigga you could explore your evil sexy fantasies with..Thank you for laughing and giving me a bj after i started talking rubbish about marriage just after 3 days..thank you for not forcing me to be your baby dada ..You are still the realest girl i met till date..Your legend lives on forever!!!

26 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by adecz: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin grin grin

All this "broda, broda" & "sista, sista"
for church sef.... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by banjeezay(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Nairalanders, mummy said you guys should find work for that barbeque guy. He needs another workshop other than Nairaland.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
After 10pm and the mids are still on duty pushing threads ti fp back2back.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by MrAnele(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Seen
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:

He never even waste time e don knack am belle. Walahi, this guy na natural 7. Very bad striker.

But wait o. Them swear give all these born again girls? Why do they like frustrating guys? That is how one friend zoned me for good 2 years. We were very close, but she had the feeling I was a player. I asked her out several times only to get "no" as an answer. I went as far as asking her out on Easter, 25th Dec, 1st January and on her birthday, all to no avail.

I will tell her I love her and she will tell me that Jesus loves me more. I felt like a complete idiot. For good two years, no show. Nobody told me to move on with my life.

....lols... Truly Jesus loves you bro.. Lols

7 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by oshe11: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
You married her @17

Or you convinced her and started dating after testing diff menus, u bought settled down?
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by amostheo(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:

I will tell her I love her and she will tell me that Jesus loves me more. I felt like a complete idiot. For good two years, no show. Nobody told me to move on with my life.
grin
delugajackson:

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Cholls(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
What a HANDSOME WOMAN.
my brother's and sisters wow when I thought I had seen it all.

Wait make it Husband catch you ehn...him go break ya head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Bossontop(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
donstan18:
What a HANDSOME WOMAN.
shocked shocked shocked
Ahh!!!.....bros ha-ma-cy na

12 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Angelinastto(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
I think she's pretty............ had this kinda church love back in the day.. Twas cool

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by Marcofranz(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
All these church boys and girls thing. They ve been having sex since God knows when.
Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by myke92(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
delugajackson:

Do you write stories?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by frubben(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
mtweeeee

1 Like

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by pelicanbeau(f): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
You talk marriage after three days of her not wanting to have a boyfriend or what? Everybody just covering their abomination and polishing their bull crap...church boy digging a girl at seventeen and showing swag after becoming a pastor now.

2 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by tayo200(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
congratulations to them BTW ama Conquistador'17. Like if you know and you are too.. o ti ye e..

2 Likes

Re: She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos by tayo200(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.