Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,290 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) (2134 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / APC Convention: The Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Eagle Square (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2018
This is the moment! Sowore will surprise lots of Nigerians and pull Donald Trump stunt. This love from people is real!

1 Like

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Good guy.
We will support you after Baba's tenure.
Make sure you will make us proud and follow PMB steps when your time comes .
Goodluck for the future Fearless man, not like some coward chicken in the senate!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by 9jaArea: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2018
He needs above 15 million to be President, I'm not sure if can garner 2.
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 17, 2018
9jaArea:
ah swear. Forget all this media rants, most Nigerians are solidly behind buhari grin

You can now listen to your favorite books especially if you now find it hard getting time to read. Contact me for high quality audiobooks. kiss

1 Like

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by amzee(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449587:
Good guy.
Goodluck for the future Fearless man, not like some coward chicken in the senate!

Thrash

1 Like

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2018
IGNORE that thing above you.
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by cooldipo(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2018
I wish you a Donald Trumpful campaign.... Make all of una new generation for one serious coalition.... I am talking that Oga Durotoye the motivational speaker to drop his ambition and support this boy!
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by amaniro: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2018
fools talking trash.

sowore is worth 10 million $

am Igbo but trust, how sowore will win.

sowore =Yoruba.president
vice= Hausa from kastina /Kano.
Senate = Igbo.
deputy =efik
speaker =Fulani grin
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by mamatayour(f): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2018
I go support you wink wink
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by hisgrace090: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2018
If you became president Mr sowore who will dig out hidden information to us?
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by englishmart(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449587:
Good guy.
lol. You can seek attention eh....

2 Likes

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Keep ignoring that thing above.
Let him keep begging for your attention.
See the nonentity talking about attention.
Ogbuefi!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by mgbadike81: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2018
cooldipo:
I wish you a Donald Trumpful campaign.... Make all of una new generation for one serious coalition.... I am talking that Oga Durotoye the motivational speaker to drop his ambition and support this boy!
the guy should stop making noise and start discussing the real issues like restructuring, regionalism, secession, anti open grazing, SARS etc. as far as I'm concerned, next year's elections would just be noise as usual without any real manifesto. off course, Buhari would rig it.

1 Like

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Inconsequential politician
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by proudevil: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Who is this man...? tongue
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by Onyemadonald(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
There is nothing like Hausa/fulani, we only have Fulani in Nigeria
https://nigeriathings..com/2018/07/there-is-nothing-like-hausafulani-we.html
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449587:
Good guy.
This is the time to support this young man. We need a working country. People are dying of hunger and depressions due to lack of meeting their daily means.
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Teckky2:
Ok
we need your votes!
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
9jaArea:
Do you really want to know why he will win the next eleaction?
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Audiobooks:
ah swear. Forget all this media rants, most Nigerians are solidly behind buhari grin

You can now listen to your favorite books especially if you now find it hard getting time to read. Contact me for high quality audiobooks. kiss
May be you and your family are in support of the killings going on in the country. Maybe your family are living in another country apart from this same Nigeria that people have been lamenting of it's hardship.
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2018
amzee:

Thrash
untrash it.
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by dawno2008(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449587:
Good guy.

Satan what did you do to this fella's brain shocked

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69449816:
IGNORE that thing above you.
Ok
Talk for yourself. Nigerians can't ignore it because of the current hardship in the country. Is Nigeria working for you?
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
whizpet:
May be you and your family are in support of the killings going on in the country. Maybe your family are living in another country apart from this same Nigeria that people have been lamenting of it's hardship.
wat's this one saying again

Can't you comprehend even a thread
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
dawno2008:

Satan what did you do to this fella's brain shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by whizpet: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2018
cooldipo:
Fela Durotoye doesn't have what it takes to win the next election. As you have said, he will surprise so many Nigerians when he declares his party and of course see the people behind him.
Re: Wow! See Moment When Omoyele Sowore Arrived At The Airport (pictures) by Mankosi: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2018
Did he get his advice from the elders?
Why this arrangement?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Gov., Ambode Inspects The Ongoing Construction Of Oyingbo Bus Terminal / Atiku Is In The USA, I Feel Sorry For Him / Buhari Finally Visits Lagos Stadium Today, See The Masses Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.