Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her (957 Views)

How Do I Make Her Understand I Want To Left Alone / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Mathsking12(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2018
She is 19 years old and am 23years, she wrote Jamb this year looking to study Mass communication and I graduated last year. I studied chemical engineering. I am the only son of my parents and I know that soon they will be on me to get married. I am crazily in love with her but she said she doesn't want a relationship and threatened to start avoiding me if I keep disturbing her. Her friends said she loves me but scared of commitment because she had been heartbroken before. How do I make her understand that I truly love her.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Bluezy13(m): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm...

So, Gulder still uses that circular lightening advert, it's quite old sha...makes me remember the popular "GULDER THE ULTIMATE!! Drink responsibly... " those days.

And btw, the attention of a Mason is needed to neatly fix and plaster the wall socket outlets to avoid home accident.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by DisKynGuy(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2018
So simple!!! DIE FOR HER..., grin grin.......thank me later cheesy
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by dingbang(m): 11:10am On Jul 17, 2018
cry
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by agbonkamen(f): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
nawao so small kids like una dey yansh now..... chai grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Mariangeles(f): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Mathsking12:
She is 19 years old and am 23years, she wrote Jamb this year looking to study Mass communication and I graduated last year. I studied chemical engineering. I am the only son of my parents and I know that soon they will be on me to get married. I am crazily in love with her but she said she doesn't want a relationship and threatened to start avoiding me if I keep disturbing her. Her friends said she loves me but scared of commitment because she had been heartbroken before. How do I make her understand that I truly love her.
Did you seek her permission before uploading her picture for the whole world to know who she is??
Just pray that someone she knows/who knows her doesn't see this and alert...You'll definitely lose the little chance you have of her ever agreeing to date you

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by ITbomb(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Take a bullet for her

Just slap SARS and run, the bullet would start coming, just choose one
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by daviesblaze(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2018
your action potrays you to be a beta. women dont fall for your type. just wait for a retired olosho who will be ready to marry you.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Giver her space and allow her to enjoy her youth before you think of marriage, you can be just friends for now, marriage is like a cage, not all ladies want to rush into it.

But then again, she might be into something serious with another man.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Saff(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
When will you guys realise that a 19 year old girl can not be serious. Seriously, let her live her life. I still want to enjoy my life and I’m 23 not to talk of when I was 19. Stop pressuring her it will only drive her away. You sef go and live your life.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Cholls(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
agbonkamen:
nawao so small kids like una dey yansh now..... chai grin grin grin grin grin
my sister this girl no small oooo.....me sef go D...ck her
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Mathsking12(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:
Giver her space and allow her to enjoy her youth before you think of marriage, you can be just friends for now, marriage is like a cage, not all ladies want to rush into it.

But then again, she might be into something serious with another man.
Thanks for that I will do just that but sure enough she is not dating
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Mathsking12(m): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cholls:
my sister this girl no small oooo.....me sef go D...ck her
Go and dick yourself
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
you can't die because of a small girl, move on man, at 23 you still got some life to live.
Re: How Do I Make Her Understand That I Truly Love Her by Cholls(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mathsking12:
Go and dick yourself
my brother dickson

(1) (Reply)

Man With 'jesus Saves' In His Bio On Twitter Caught Sending Explicit Messages / 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating Men Who Bet On Football Games / Do You Want To Meet Your Future Husband Even Now? [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.