Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? (3340 Views)

'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by gabbynak(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Down the memory lane, I worked in a Pharmaceutical Store where we sell drugs and cosmetics. Well I don't even know where the category of Item Condoms fall into in my years as an OTC Rep For my company. If its a drug or a cosmetic. Well if you know, abeg tell me. But that is not my main focus now.
But there was something I observed in Ladies when they come to request for Condoms, they don't buy Gold Circle, Trojan or Durex. They go for the ones with fragrance, and this makes me wonder, does the fragrance increase the pleasure?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by Babyforever(f): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
Because it's brings this kiss kiss wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by TheArticleNG(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dem wan suck ahm
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by gabbynak(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Lols, please educate me oo.. There was this lady that also buy v.lubricant always from Our Pharmaceutical store, Na so she come buy something else. Honestly When she came, I didn't hear what she said, so being that that was the only thing she buys and I am the only one who attends to her, Na so I just bring out her V.Lubricant give her in public. She felt so embarrass but come to think of it, Na my fault?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by gabbynak(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
TheArticleNG:
Dem wan suck ahm
I just dey reason the thing but I never understand till now
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by Babyforever(f): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
gabbynak:
Lols, please educate me oo.. There was this lady that also buy v.lubricant always from Our Pharmaceutical store, Na so she come buy something else. Honestly When she came, I didn't hear what she said, so being that that was the only thing she buys and I am the only one who attends to her, Na so I just bring out her V.Lubricant give her in public. She felt so embarrass but come to think of it, Na my fault?
It's your fault you should have wrapped it in a Lyon on and give to her

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by MssIndependent(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Babyforever:
It's your fault you should have wrapped it in a Lyon on and give to her
Lol na wetin the poor guy do? What if na so she dey collect am from e hand before... wink wink wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by Babyforever(f): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
MssIndependent:
Lol na wetin the poor guy do? What if na so she dey collect am from e hand before... wink wink wink
I tell you oooo you can never tell what he's up to cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by youngberry001(m): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Babyforever:
la,presh tore las`esta tongue

(french toung)
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by IamPlato(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
To Reduce Smell

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by gabbynak(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Babyforever:
Argh! mo ku, mo gbe, I wasn't up to anything fishy ooo.... Na the way wey the brain respond based on past experience. Na wetin una dey suspect self?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by gabbynak(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
IamPlato:

To Reduce Smell
I too love this guy! He is full of experience grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by IamPlato(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
gabbynak:
I too love this guy! He is full of experience grin grin grin

Hahahahaha. I Be Virgin o grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Babyforever:
baby
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by MeeLan: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2018
please which type has fragrance?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by gabbynak(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
MeeLan:
please which type has fragrance?
Shoo you wan buy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by MssIndependent(f): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2018
gabbynak:
Shoo you wan buy tongue tongue tongue
Lols Jamb question?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by gabbynak(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
chinkizz36:
ONLINE PAYMENT INTEGRATION

Without promotions, something terrible happens: NOTHING!

Online advertising and marketing campaigns are crucial to organizations that require effective promotional mix

The rate of your business success is directly proportional to your promotions,

We take your business/brand value to a whole new level with massive promotions on following platforms

• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Onsite and Offsite SEO Implementation
• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Blogs Contents Research, Management and Syndication
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
• PLUS MUCH MORE
You should not be here Oga!
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cos of the flavor I guess

(1) (Reply)

END SARS: Husband Has Not Had Errrection Since The Protest! / As A Guy Is It Possible To Be "Just Friends" With A Lady!!! / Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For His Girlfriend After Breakup (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.