Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? (3004 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by heniford2: 10:20am On Mar 28
Please do ladies also think about their poor performance in bed or do they just blame man for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by wrongman665(m): 10:25am On Mar 28
They blame man for everything.

25 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by dmgr(m): 10:48am On Mar 28
It's all on the man, or have you heard of 2 minutes woman before??
All they do is lay their like a log of wood virtually doing nothing, while enjoying the rod,
Some re even too lazy to arc well for doggy.

I came across a video on FB where a nigga asked his babe to position as if she was thrusting (moving her waist front and back) while laying on the bed, he had a stop watch timing the whole thing, could you believe this babe just spent few sec and she was panting like someone who just finished running a marathon.

Na this same girls go dey shout 2 man up and down.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by 190: 10:59am On Mar 28
Poor performance?

As per them write exam or something?

6 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by ComputerOperato: 12:05pm On Mar 28
dmgr:
It's all on the man, or have you heard of 2 minutes woman before??
All they do is lay their like a log of wood virtually doing nothing, while enjoying the rod,
Some re even too lazy to arc well for doggy.

I came across a video on FB where a nigga asked his babe to position as if she was thrusting (moving her waist front and back) while laying on the bed, he had a stop watch timing the whole thing, could you believe this babe just spent few sec and she was panting like someone who just finished running a marathon.

Yes. They exist.

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Jman06(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28
They expect everything from men while they give nothing! I don't blame them though, it is f00lish simps who take all sorts of rubbish from women I blame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Tallesty1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28
dmgr:

I was trying to explain something similar on a thread the other day, but people thought I was bragging. They were saying no man can outlast a woman in bed, and I was trying to tell them it's because men are the ones doing most of the work. Imagine a guy lasting like 15 - 20 minutes, putting in all the effort during sex. Do you think he'll want to go for another round after he's finished? Heck no, the second orgasm is not worth the hassle.

Now, imagine the same guy just lying there while the woman does the work riding him. Do you think she'll keep going until he cums? Next thing you know, she's using her mouth to help him.

Last time at intending couples all night; when the topic turned to sex, the woman leading it kept insisting that men must satisfy their wives. It was annoying, so I had to speak up. I told her that every woman is 100% responsible for her own orgasm, but she wouldn't accept it, and we ended up arguing. I tried to explain that what triggers women varies from person to person, and there's no way a man will know unless she guides him or helps herself. She wouldn't have any of that.

All some of them do is blame men and pile up more responsibility o them.

To even get some to change position, you will have to literally lift them up and turn them around.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by tofolo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28
ComputerOperato:

Yes. They exist.
plenty sef...
Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Natbrowny: 1:00pm On Mar 28
U have to make them know. Push the guilt to them.

One mulla was always forming log of wood. One day i told her to be ontop. She was like no. I insisted.

She couldn't ride for 30seconds coz i was counting as na plan work by me to see hw long she lasts.

She was breathing hard and sweating and say.. Damn is dis what guys go thru and we still say 2mins man.

I kept her there inter changing between smashing frm under and rest and she rides and i take over and she takes over.

Idiots

18 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Jman06(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28
Men just have to start placing responsibilities on women too. Don't allow yourselves to be cajoled into bearing all the burdens of women!

Otherwise, you'll die before your time.

If she says you're not a "real man", make her understand that she is not a "real woman" too.

14 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Savedday2: 1:19pm On Mar 28
Our Girls are very selfish people, they don't care about their performance as long as they are satisfied.

The only thing they think about is where them go see the next good prick.

13 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by eepeepook: 1:35pm On Mar 28
Nobody places the responsibility on them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by NEUDUDE: 1:47pm On Mar 28
eepeepook:

exactly this is why i hate simps with a passion, always validating nonsense.

Women behave better when held accountable. but they use sex and deception to boycott this and we have simps to thank for that grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by NEUDUDE: 1:48pm On Mar 28
eepeepook:

exactly this is why i hate simps with a passion, always validating nonsense.

Women can behave better when held accountable. but they use sex and deception to boycott this and we have simps to thank for that grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by etrange: 1:58pm On Mar 28
Lol... y'all are funny on this thread.

When you have sex with women, you say you're using them. You claim you're the master key and they're just hoes. Now, you want the person being used to still be concerned about the quality of utility you get from her. grin

I've never seen a set of men that complain about everything more these NL guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Rizzputin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28
Yes. Women worry about their sexual performance. Though not as much as men. But they surely do.

They also worry about how their pùssy looks and if their man is satisfied.

Women feel very bad when they can't get a man to cum. Especially if they like you.

That's another reason why some of them get angry when you don't cum after pounding them or sucking your dìck.

If they like you, they want to please you with new styles. And want to get better for you.

After making them cum or have an orgasm... they usually do all they can to return the favour and make you cum.

It all depends on the kind of man she's with

They also spend time learning new styles... how to give a blow jòb and how to arch properly

6 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by zed7: 2:19pm On Mar 28
A woman's performance is mainly measured by her willingness to do anything to please her man, at least for me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by GodHimself: 3:24pm On Mar 28
Yes.

They know this is their ultimate power over men, and they know the competition is tough.

heniford2:
Please do ladies also think about their poor performance in bed or do they just blame man for everything.?

1 Like

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by skj1377(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28
They are not even aware they performed badly . They think once they open for you they are ok

7 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by ComputerOperato: 8:22pm On Mar 28
tofolo:
plenty sef...
Thank you.
Many people think we have only 2 mins men.
Not knowing there are many 30 seconds women.

1 Like

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 8:33pm On Mar 28
Jman06:
They expect everything from men while they give nothing! I don't blame them though, it is f00lish simps who take all sorts of rubbish from women I blame
You are always fighting when it's not necessary.

Women are not designed to be good in bed, you all should stop dragging everything with women

1 Like

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 8:36pm On Mar 28
Tallesty1:
I was trying to explain something similar on a thread the other day, but people thought I was bragging. They were saying no man can outlast a woman in bed, and I was trying to tell them it's because men are the ones doing most of the work. Imagine a guy lasting like 15 - 20 minutes, putting in all the effort during sex. Do you think he'll want to go for another round after he's finished? Heck no, the second orgasm is not worth the hassle.

Now, imagine the same guy just lying there while the woman does the work riding him. Do you think she'll keep going until he cums? Next thing you know, she's using her mouth to help him.

Last time at intending couples all night; when the topic turned to sex, the woman leading it kept insisting that men must satisfy their wives. It was annoying, so I had to speak up. I told her that every woman is 100% responsible for her own orgasm, but she wouldn't accept it, and we ended up arguing. I tried to explain that what triggers women varies from person to person, and there's no way a man will know unless she guides him or helps herself. She wouldn't have any of that.

All some of them do is blame men and pile up more responsibility o them.

To even get some to change position, you will have to literally lift them up and turn them around.
Women are not created to satisfy a man in bed, it's a man's job to satisfy his woman. Na everything you people will drag with women?
If you are not good in bed, go and learn and stop being defensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Tallesty1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Women are not created to satisfy a man in bed, it's a man's job to satisfy his woman. Na everything you people will drag with women?
If you are not good in bed, go and learn and stop being defensive.
Only you truly understand your body and what works for you. So, whether you prefer to give him directions or to be passive and hope he figures it out on his own, it's up to you. But no matter which path you choose, one thing is for sure: the son of man will cum.

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Jman06(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
You are always fighting when it's not necessary.

Women are not designed to be good in bed, you all should stop dragging everything with women
That's not true! Women are 'designed' to be good in bed! There are REAL WOMEN who are good in bed and make men speak in tongues during sex.

6 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 8:59pm On Mar 28
Tallesty1:
Only you truly understand your body and what works for you. So, whether you prefer to give him directions or to be passive and hope he figures it out on his own, it's up to you. But no matter which path you choose, one thing is for sure: the son of man will cum.

All a woman need is to communicate with her partner on what she wants and how she wants it and not doing the man's job. God created man and woman for different roles, stop asking women to be men.
Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 9:01pm On Mar 28
Jman06:
That's not true! Women are 'designed' to be good in bed! There are REAL WOMEN who are good in bed and make men speak in tongues during sex.

How are women designed to be good in bed?

A man is to direct his woman in bed and the woman communicate with him on how she wants it. Stop exchanging roles and go learn if you ain't good in bed. Stop being unnecessarily defensive
Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Tallesty1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
All a woman need is to communicate with her partner on what she wants and how she wants it and not doing the man's job. God created man and woman for different roles, stop asking women to be men.
Sweetling, you have two options when you are having sex with your partner, work together with him for the satisfaction of both of you or just lay down there and wait for him to use your body to satisfy himself and then use his own to satisfy you, whenever he gets tired, he will quit and and you will go to bed with pending orgasm.

6 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by folake4u(f): 9:07pm On Mar 28
etrange:
Lol... y'all are funny on this thread.

When you have sex with women, you say you're using them. You claim you're the master key and they're just hoes. Now, you want the person being used to still be concerned about the quality of utility you get from her. grin

I've never seen a set of men that complain about everything more these NL guys.

You can never please Nairaland men. grin

I pity the women who are easily swayed by them.

1 Like

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 9:07pm On Mar 28
Tallesty1:
Sweeling, you have two options when you are having sex with your partner, work together with him for the satisfaction of both of you or just lay down there and wait for him to use your body to satisfy himself and then use his own to satisfy you, whenever he gets tired, he will quit and and you will go to bed with pending orgasm.
A man who can't take his woman to orgasm is less of a man. Is it not selfish that a woman's orgasm is not important to her man?

Well, pending orgasm may lead to front page topics and you guys will start wailing as usual.

1 Like

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Tallesty1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
A man who can't take his woman to orgasm is less of a man. Is it not selfish that a woman's orgasm is not important to her man?

Well, pending orgasm may lead to front page topics and you guys will start wailing as usual.
A woman's orgasm shouldn't be more important to the man than it is to the woman herself.

@emboldened No matter which dictionary definition you consult, none of them lists giving a woman an orgasm as a defining characteristic of a man. Simply put, a man is just an adult human male.

3 Likes

Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by EreluRoz: 9:14pm On Mar 28
Tallesty1:
A woman's orgasm shouldn't be more important to the man than it does to the woman herself.

@emboldened No matter which dictionary definition you consult, none of them lists giving a woman an orgasm as a defining characteristic of a man. Simply put, a man is just an adult human male.
Don't carry this mentality into marriage o or you simply marry a circumcised woman and save yourself the burden.
Re: Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? by Tallesty1(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28
EreluRoz:
Don't carry this mentality into marriage o or you simply marry a circumcised woman and save yourself the burden.
Or I can simply marry someone who understands that being passive in bed isn't inherently a feminine trait. There is someone for everyone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

how do you know a gay? / "just Friends" = Very Rare! / Does Your Height As A Guy Afect Your Self Confidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.