Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says (846 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / A 17yr Old Boy Impregnated A 33yr Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOING Viral-why God Says I Must Become NIGERIAS President-33yr Old Nigerian Says by hisinkship(m): 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
The Young Crypto-Visionary & Man of God Inkrest Omotade-Sparks took to his Instagram handle @universaldaddyink & @inkrestationtv explaining Why God said he must become the President of Nigeria.
He is also the Developer of the Inkrestation Blockchain Ecosystem, Inkrestation Social Media Dapp and EguKrest Poverty Bailout Cryptocurrency which plans to end Poverty Massively in Nigeria and Africa.

They also claim to have a Committee of 57 Youths who have been researching for over 9months on how to end the POVERTY/SHITHOLE in Nigeria and Africa and they seem to have found a sure way out.

Wanna Know more click here
And Here

(1) (Reply)

White Man Caught Raping 6-year-old South African Girl (video) / Looking For That Desire Body Shape? / Ibadan Girls Looking For A F**k Buddy Get In Here==>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.