Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. (1940 Views)

How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hello guys.

I've been on this platform for a while now and from my experience from the times i get to check this section i get to see the same thing all the time.

"Women are bitches", "Hoes", "Get money and get bitches"

and all of that. If you don't know: majority of the common behaviors of women today were unconsciously encouraged by men

Sorry guys, as an OG that's all wrong. Get this. I'm no "Player" or something or such. Just an experienced guy.

There's some truth in such news but y'all are missing the point.

Here are some things you need to know about the female gender.

1. Never take advice about women from women.
Any real nigga would tell you that women would give you emotional advice such as "stay patient", "She'll fall in love with you in time" and all that BS. I can go long on this but i'll just let you know that it's women that give the definition of a "Real MAN". Please how realistic are their descriptions? Rest my case. sad

2. Desperation kills faster than AIDS.

Once a woman feels that you're her all in all? You're done. This is a life lesson not just a relationship issue. One choice is not a choice. Once you try to meet up a lady and approach with a mentality that she's above you then don't be surprised that you're now a mat to her. I don't mean being rude or arrogant but understand that she's not doing a favor dating you. In every market or business, both people need themselves. That's it seems that bad guys get the girls, Nah,they don't just give much of a mess.

3. Be a man of Value: Invest in yourself
Common mistake a guy does is to invest in women more than themselves or their family. I don't blame guys here's the reason why:- Men reason logically and women reason emotionally. Logically you'll expect that the more you show value the more the women appreciate you. WRONG! We all see guys and girls living together in the same house in campus and guys get 3rd class and the girls 2.1 or so. Women are more selfish than you think. A woman would not be with you if you're not greater than her in some area or offer her something that completes her.

4. LAW of Power: Stir waters to catch fish
You need to be able to evoke emotions with women that's a part of them. The crazy girl wants drama. The homely ones want to feel like a mother i.e. fix things, the arrogant one wants to conquer i.e. get a formerly arrogant guy to be under her etc. That's why you don't invest in something that depends on emotions however $100 is $100 today and tomorrow.

5. Forget Scarcity, Spin as much plates as possible

Here's the best and greatest above all. The worst thing about men nowadays is that we stay a lot on one female with all our attention hoping that someone would want to get into you while you're wasting your most precious asset- time. Time you can use to chase other females, time you can spin plates and check up on those who might be interested in you. Always understand True Desire can never be negotiated If she aint down, then move over to the one that's interested in you. Arsenal can reject Jack Wilshere while West Ham can be delighted to have him.

Men need to man up. Being a man isn't being a savage but being a rock that has a base. Don't think it's money that makes you attractive, it's power. If you have self control of yourself and your environment then you'll kill it every-time.

There are various things i can say on this subject but one thing finally is true: Experience is the best teacher

7 Likes

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by RevenGeMission: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dem go gba
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Dem go gba
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by Naijawebmaster: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Some males will still not have sense. cry
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Not bad
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Not bad

Here present is Grei,
PRO, Broke Guys Confederation (Nairaland Chapter).

DJ play us some cool music why we wait for other comrades.
Capslocked, Donstan18, Lefulefu...Zicoraads. Etc

They are on their way... cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by Iamgrey5(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

Here present is Grei, PRO, Broke Guys Confederation (Nairaland Chapter).
DJ play us some cool music why we wait for other comrades. Capslocked, Donstan18, Lefulefu...Zicoraads. Etc
cheesy grin
Yeah, we out here cool doing our thing.
You call us broke, we call ourselves futurenaires cheesy
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by zicoraads: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lol.

I read it twice. I still don't get what the thread is about. grin undecided
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by pocohantas(f): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Iamgrey5:
cheesy grin

Yeah, we out here cool doing our thing.

You call us broke, we call ourselves futurenaires cheesy

When a guy tells me he has POTENTIALS... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by SilentBang(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
#5 Very on point.
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by frenzydilz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well, it’s a simple world. These females just have a different anatomy and physiology. There’s nothing special.

1 Like

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by sammirano: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
LordBaelish:
Hello guys.

I've been on this platform for a while now and from my experience from the times i get to check this section i get to see the same thing all the time.

"Women are bitches", "Hoes", "Get money and get bitches"

and all of that. If you don't know: majority of the common behaviors of women today were unconsciously encouraged by men

Sorry guys, as an OG that's all wrong. Get this. I'm no "Player" or something or such. Just an experienced guy.

There's some truth in such news but y'all are missing the point.

Here are some things you need to know about the female gender.

1. Never take advice about women from women.
Any real nigga would tell you that women would give you emotional advice such as "stay patient", "She'll fall in love with you in time" and all that BS. I can go long on this but i'll just let you know that it's women that give the definition of a "Real MAN". Please how realistic are their descriptions? Rest my case. sad

2. Desperation kills faster than AIDS.

Once a woman feels that you're her all in all? You're done. This is a life lesson not just a relationship issue. One choice is not a choice. Once you try to meet up a lady and approach with a mentality that she's above you then don't be surprised that you're now a mat to her. I don't mean being rude or arrogant but understand that she's not doing a favor dating you. In every market or business, both people need themselves. That's it seems that bad guys get the girls, Nah,they don't just give much of a mess.

3. Be a man of Value: Invest in yourself
Common mistake a guy does is to invest in women more than themselves or their family. I don't blame guys here's the reason why:- Men reason logically and women reason emotionally. Logically you'll expect that the more you show value the more the women appreciate you. WRONG! We all see guys and girls living together in the same house in campus and guys get 3rd class and the girls 2.1 or so. Women are more selfish than you think. A woman would not be with you if you're not greater than her in some area or offer her something that completes her.

4. LAW of Power: Stir waters to catch fish
You need to be able to evoke emotions with women that's a part of them. The crazy girl wants drama. The homely ones want to feel like a mother i.e. fix things, the arrogant one wants to conquer i.e. get a formerly arrogant guy to be under her etc. That's why you don't invest in something that depends on emotions however $100 is $100 today and tomorrow.

5. Forget Scarcity, Spin as much plates as possible

Here's the best and greatest above all. The worst thing about men nowadays is that we stay a lot on one female with all our attention hoping that someone would want to get into you while you're wasting your most precious asset- time. Time you can use to chase other females, time you can spin plates and check up on those who might be interested in you. Always understand True Desire can never be negotiated If she aint down, then move over to the one that's interested in you. Arsenal can reject Jack Wilshere while West Ham can be delighted to have him.

Men need to man up. Being a man isn't being a savage but being a rock that has a base. Don't think it's money that makes you attractive, it's power. If you have self control of yourself and your environment then you'll kill it every-time.

There are various things i can say on this subject but one thing finally is true: Experience is the best teacher

Op, please explain this better
That's why you don't invest in something that depends on emotions however $100 is $100 today and tomorrow.
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
sammirano:

Op, please explain this better
That's why you don't invest in something that depends on emotions however $100 is $100 today and tomorrow.

Okay man.

Let's take a look. If you invest in something worth say $100 or have $100 in your pocket you can be guaranteed to a great extent that you can call on it tomorrow when the need arises. This is what influences people to save money in the bank or invest in land etc. If you invest in yourself, you can increase in value and attract more women but invest in one woman and the highest you'll get is one woman.

However we've seen numerous cases of guys investing physical assets for emotional returns which don't usually come to fruition. She can wake up and have sex with a guy less than you, or just get up and leave.

Key point unknown to most people: Men are the true romantics in nature as we know a man sacrifices a lot which he wouldn't rationally for women.

A man makes money, he's going to spend on women, he's sexual validation is based on women, His societal value is based on women. This does not have to be so but we can see the case in the society around us.

1 Like

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Some males will still not have sense. cry

They won't man.

Most guys don't understand that women are not property. They come and go especially when you're not the most valuable male around.

I suggest people read rational male by Rollo Tomassi and get some key things that would change the OT immediately.

1 Like

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
frenzydilz:
Well, it’s a simple world. These females just have a different anatomy and physiology. There’s nothing special.

My brother. The time we understand that it's no different from Stocks and all then we'll see the light.
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by cve90: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Op....too much sense.... Right on point
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

When a guy tells me he has POTENTIALS... grin

grin grin grin
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by sammirano: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
LordBaelish:

Okay man.

Let's take a look. If you invest in something worth say $100 or have $100 in your pocket you can be guaranteed to a great extent that you can call on it tomorrow when the need arises. This is what influences people to save money in the bank or invest in land etc. If you invest in yourself, you can increase in value and attract more women but invest in one woman and the highest you'll get is one woman.

However we've seen numerous cases of guys investing physical assets for emotional returns which don't usually come to fruition. She can wake up and have sex with a guy less than you, or just get up and leave.

Key point unknown to most people: Men are the true romantics in nature as we know a man sacrifices a lot which he wouldn't rationally for women.

A man makes money, he's going to spend on women, he's sexual validation is based on women, His societal value is based on women. This does not have to be so but we can see the case in the society around us.

I see.
But don't you think that while investing in yourself is good and the accompanying attractation. But what about loyalty ? All the women you attract with your supposed investment may not necessarily be loyal to you, but the woman you invest in may be forever loyal. Will it not be safe to invest in that one, rather than attracting some random hoes.

1 Like

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
sammirano:

I see.
But don't you think that while investing in yourself is good and the accompanying attractation. But what about loyalty ? All the women you attract with your supposed investment may not necessarily be loyal to you, but the woman you invest in may be forever loyal. Will it not be safe to invest in that one, rather than attracting some random hoes.

Bro.

Loyalty is a facade.

Humans say they're loyal to God but Sin 6 out of 7 days in the week. Loyalty can only be gotten by investment.

The reason a man wants a woman that's loyal is because he wants the same thing i'm complaining about: property. Something he can keep and return to see it.

What a man needs is submission and respect. A respectful wife is a lot more valuable to you and your children than one that says she loves you with the mouth she used to give your gateman head.

When you get Richer or more successful you have a wider pool of females that would be interested in you. The girl that wants a millionaire and one that wants a billionaire are no different from each other. It's just to which level.

What i can say is similar to love is when someone has invested much in you which can be her youth, her womb in some cases, her time or effort or something without you immediately or implying that you're going to reward her. If she can't invest in you at any stage in life, ditch her.

1 Like

Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by emmyid(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
zicoraads:
Lol.
I read it twice. I still don't get what the thread is about. grin undecided
Really? Then you are dumb, kos this thread is dope. If you know, you know!
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2018
emmyid:

Really? Then you are dumb, kos this thread is dope. If you know, you know!

Thanks man. Some people just want to troll for attention.
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Signed. Sealed. Approved. Keep it up. AFCs are clueless and blind and will never see the value of what you wrote. We know who knows. We ignore who doesn't if they refuse to learn. Have a nice day.
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Signed. Sealed. Approved. Keep it up. AFCs are clueless and blind and will never see the value of what you wrote. We know who knows. We ignore who doesn't if they refuse to learn. Have a nice day.

The legend himself. thanks bro.

Totally agree.

Not everyone makes it to the promise land eventually.
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by johnny006(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2018
4. LAW of Power: Stir waters to catch fish[/b]

I salute you, all what you said is true
Every man has to have self worth be very confident and bold, money is a plus but you have all these other qualities women will not be a problem for you money is not always the major thing for bitcbes yes but real women don't consider money to be first
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by jaywhoco(m): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2018
"But men may construe things after their own fashion, clean from the purpose of the things themselves." Shakespeare

Your experience is your experience.

It is a vast world and rules about relationships are hardly universal.

My opinion though.
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by Shugavee(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Here present is Grei,
PRO, Broke Guys Confederation (Nairaland Chapter).

DJ play us some cool music why we wait for other comrades.
Capslocked, Donstan18, Lefulefu...Zicoraads. Etc

grin grin abeg Stan is my friend lol
Re: If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now. by LordBaelish: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
johnny006:
4. LAW of Power: Stir waters to catch fish[/b]

I salute you, all what you said is true
Every man has to have self worth be very confident and bold, money is a plus but you have all these other qualities women will not be a problem for you money is not always the major thing for bitcbes yes but real women don't consider money to be first

That's correct. even the"bitches" respect you more when you're confident and bold. Confidence is a function of experience and acceptance of facts.

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Really Important? / .. / Woman Goes Nude To Stop Ritual Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.