Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Rude Awakening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rude Awakening (387 Views)

Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rude Awakening by Gaspardd(m): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
I approached a lady today and as we were talking, chit chatting, conversation was fun or i think, at some point i signaled to my friend to come over, introduced him to this lady, now this is where things took another turn.

This dude is kind of a socially awkward guy and coupled with d fact that he just came out of a very painful relationship and he hasnt recovered from the heartbreak, so i think with the pain he just blurted out "Oh i hate girls.. they re so mean, they dont kno wat they want".

I quickly sensed wia this is goin so i came in, told the girl that dude is a comedian and she shldnt take him serious but i think i wasnt that smart enuf, cus dude out of d blue said somthing about a girl that was slpin with her dad cus she realised he has a big dick. On hearing "dick" I scrambled to hijacked this convo back cus i think dude had fúcked up, but i guess i was wrong.

Lady got all energetic all of a sudden and both started yappin away about dìcks, big dìcks...dìck talks everywia. I was shocked, gobsmacked. This girl shld have eewwed and walked off but here she is, gesticulating and talking about dìcks size and shìt, this is an awakening for me, a rude and a very shocking one. I was even ignored, i cud have walked away and they wudnt even notice.

Well atlast the whole show came to an end and girl said to me "oh u seem gentle" to which i just stammered out sth, my voice even broke sending some ripple of uncomfortableness off me, she eyed my partner while i sheepishly asked for her no, she gave me and waved my friend off.

Seriously is it her or do ladies love talking about dicks or sth? Right now i want to call her and say "hey watsup sexy" but i dont kno, it might be uncalibrated and she might feel wierd about it.
Re: Rude Awakening by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
What is your purpose in life young man?
Re: Rude Awakening by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lemme book space and see waht the next person has to say
Re: Rude Awakening by Gaspardd(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
dingbang:
What is your purpose in life young man?

Work hard, play hard little man

(1) (Reply)

To Be Taken Down Now / How Many Times Should A Married Couple Get Intimate In A Week / Looking Good Is Good Business, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.