Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Banky W Car Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Banky W Car Saga (550 Views)

FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Banky W Car Saga by sacajawea(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
I just wanted to drop this
Honestly I don't really care about all that at all honesty I didn't even know about it I just stumble on it on IG and Understood better when I saw the Topic on FP
It maybe Staged, maybe, did he have to answer them not at all, angry angry but even at all of that its for a good Cause Charity which is gaining ground in Nigeria (about time)

I'll share my Very Funny but Sad Experience after 20likes and Comments, since nobody ever comments on me topics angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Banky W Car Saga by sacajawea(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
The way we are going in this Country is Dangerous even the Rich have a price, go to Private Unis you will see Oloshos of high grade, yahoo boys, fraud Stars with affluent backgrounds,
Re: The Banky W Car Saga by Sistar: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
sacajawea:
I just wanted to drop this
Honestly I don't really care about all that at all honesty I didn't even know about it I just stumble on it on IG and Understood better when I saw the Topic on FP
It maybe Staged, maybe, did he have to answer them not at all, angry angry but even at all of that its for a good Cause Charity which is gaining ground in Nigeria (about time)

I'll share my Very Funny but Sad Experience after 20likes and Comments, since nobody ever comments on me topics angry angry

Please tell him REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
did he have to reply again
My view he wanst the one replying because it sounded more like a #woman2woman vent.
And if it was truly from BankiW ,with due respect he is a woman.
Family biography all in the air because of somes babes that want fame and popularity.
Next time let people reply them with a picture of you and wife in your mansion and ride.
Guy you too talk. Are you a womanparrot?
That was extremely too DEEP.

Omo e pain BANKIW o (and you be my fan o)
Re: The Banky W Car Saga by sacajawea(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

Please tell him REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
did he have to reply again
My view he wanst the one replying because it sounded more like a #woman2woman vent.
And if it was truly from BankiW ,with due respect he is a woman.
Family biography all in the air because of somes babes that want fame and popularity.
Next time let people reply them with a picture of you and wife in your mansion and ride.
Guy you too talk. Are you a womanparrot?
That was extremely too DEEP.

Omo e pain BANKIW o (and you be my fan o)
But nothing really wrong in replying though since it may help him in what he plans on doing
My experience with a Rich girl not even from that 'tribe' would say a lot

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Best Way To Handle This? / Help! My Husband Removed My Womb Without My Consent / Pls How Do I Get Enough Likes And Comments Plus Followers On My I. G Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.