Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex (5033 Views)

Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! / "I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by lilmaydee(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
i did not release in her. but i thought one is at danger if the vaginal fluid comes in contact with penis's mucous membrane?
The glans of the penis is considered a mucous membrane (similar to the mucous membrane of the vagina or mouth), but may or may not play a role in transmission of HIV depending on certain factors. For one, a male who has been circumcised (the foreskin, an extension of the shaft of the penis that covers the flaccid penis and retracts when erect, is surgically removed) at a young age will develop a type of "skin" around the glans. It is believed, based on preliminary research in Africa, that this "skin" may provide some protective benefit when exposed to HIV infected fluids because circumcised men were much less likely to be infected with HIV when compared to uncircumcised men. Initial research on the biology of the glans and foreskin in uncircumcised men demonstrates that cells usually prone to HIV infection are present. Some earlier studies have shown that the glans of uncircumcised men were more prone to STD-related ulcers, which supports the idea of its susceptibility to HIV. The presence of STDs in or on the penis increases the risk of HIV transmission.

If you are uncircumcised, do not run out and get an operation. More studies need to be conducted to see exactly how susceptible the glans and foreskin are to HIV. Also, men who are circumcised in adulthood probably do not acquire a protective benefit because this protective sheath does not form.

The best protection is still the use of a condom for anal and vaginal sex.
http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q79472.html

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by lilmaydee(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

did you read the part where he wrote that he feared STDs.... how can he be safe if he had unprotected sex (whether he came inside or not)?

pregnancy is the least of his problems!
Worry kills faster than STD and the likes. He already knew that he messed up big time by having unprotected sex with a call girl. All he wanted was an assurance that he is safe, so I gave him one. Ordinarily he shouldn't have asked that question, his first line of action should have been to visit an hospital the next day. What do I know sef?

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by obibob2020(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigerian guys, once we see pussy, everything is a go... fucking is a go... unprotected sex is a go...STD is a go... doggy style is a go.........

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Mrchilling03: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Mankosi:
Go take PEP in any government hospital to cleanse the virus.
U have 72hrs only. After 72hrs it will be too late.

You can't just use PEP indiscriminately like that. It has to be used for a month and the drugs have serious side effects so you have to be 100% sure she as HIV.

Maybe convince her to run a test.

2 Likes

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
lilmaydee:

Worry kills faster than STD and the likes. He already knew that he messed up big time by having unprotected sex with a call girl. All he wanted was an assurance that he is safe, so I gave him one. Ordinarily he shouldn't have asked that question, his first line of action should have been to visit an hospital the next day. What do I know sef?

IMHO, giving a fool an assurance that what he did was safe, so that he could possibly do the same mistake again (since it is "safe" to do, right?) is NOT the best line of action.

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mrchilling03:
You can't just use PEP indiscriminately like that. It has to be used for a month and the drugs have serious side effects so you have to be 100% sure she as HIV.

Maybe convince her to run a test.

if you had unprotected sex with a prostitute (for whatever reason) would you take the chance to be HIV+ simply because you dont want to take meds for a month and have side effects?!? isnt life worth more than a months of meds and some side effects?! would you really take such gamble with your life/health?

2 Likes

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by lilmaydee(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

IMHO, giving a fool an assurance that what he did was safe, so that he could possibly do the same mistake again (since it is "safe" to do, right?) is NOT the best line of action.
I'm sure he has learnt his lesson, he won't repeat such again

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Countersam(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just had an unprotected sex with a call girl minutes ago and I deeply regretted it.

Before we started, I asked her if she has a condom she said she doesnt have and asked me in return
if I have it and I said No.

There we go and had it skin to skin, though I pulled out my penis in just 5 seconds.

What do I do, I fear for STD. Help

Only 5seconds fa!
That's how long it took you to give yourself heart break!

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Mrchilling03: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

if you had unprotected sex with a prostitute (for whatever reason) would you take the chance to be HIV+ simply because you dont want to take meds for a month and have side effects?!? isnt life worth more than a months of meds and some side effects?! would you really take such gamble with your life/health?

Fair point.... all am saying is that if you read on PEP usage, even some people that are sure they were exposed could not complete the dosage because of how serious the side effects are, talk less of someone that is not sure he was exposed.

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Tiimy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just had an unprotected sex with a call girl minutes ago and I deeply regretted it.

Before we started, I asked her if she has a condom she said she doesnt have and asked me in return

There we go and had it skin to skin, though I pulled out my penis in just 5 seconds.

U pulled it out after 5 seconds what was now the point of putting it in.....Nairalanders n Stupid Lies!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by danilmo: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
and the lady told me she is HIV free.

now i see that ur joystick is active than ur brain

so u know expected her to tell u she's +ve before bah..

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by HouseOfWine: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin

Lol there was no use pulling out na after all na prostinor or abortion last last for her

But since U did it raw, go check yourself for any sex tran dis at your nearest clinic and go back 3 months later for another checkup

U will be alright guy.. Skinny dipping in a call gurl chai

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mrchilling03:
Fair point.... all am saying is that if you read on PEP usage, even some people that are sure they were exposed could not complete the dosage because of how serious the side effects are, talk less of someone that is not sure he was exposed.

yeah but let us all remember that our health is our biggest asset on earth
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Diamond23(f): 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Just because of 5mins pleasure u risk ur health/life like dz undecided....visit d hospital Nd run d necessary test
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Riliwanb10: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
This Op get mind sha
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Riliwanb10:
My guy just drink :-
A cup of hot water
1 bottle of 7up
2 TomTom sweet
2 litters of petrol
2 sachets of hypo
And 1 cup of ogogoro.

Then Thank me later.....
cool

[img]https://media1./images/1612e5f2555c94351fd3bfce2fac51f9/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by ibori1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Riliwanb10:
My guy just drink :- A cup of hot water 1 bottle of 7up 2 TomTom sweet 2 litters of petrol 2 sachets of hypo And 1 cup of ogogoro.
Then Thank me later..... cool
.wat of to drink fire

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by ItzChinnex(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

Take Anti Biotic.

In case of HIV, go and take PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected. PEP should be used only in emergency situations and must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Nude Leaked BREAKING NEWS / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.