Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex (5019 Views)

Be careful, Else Your Misery Starts The Day You Have Unprotected Sex !!! / "I Have Unprotected And I'm Sick" / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Pogba12: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
People need to be wise.
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by bigt2(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
grin grin
Enjoy your staphylococcus

Better still, go to the club and ball with your new name
The hype man would go like this:
Staphylococcus money!
Keep your money!
HIV izz here!
Pogba12 legbegbe
HIV money!!! grin cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Pogba12: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
bigt2:
grin grin
Enjoy your staphylococcus grin cheesy cheesy
advise responsibly
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
a prostitute who gladly have unprotected sex with any costumer is a danger to society..... right now, you could have caught AIDS, Hepatitis or whatever deadly diseases out there.

i suggest you run to a proper clinic and ask to get HIV emergency treatment called PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis). you can only take it up to 72hrs after having unprotected sex with someone so i suggest you HURRY the fukc UP!

10 Likes

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
HIV test is free in some hospitals? Will advice you go for one. Abstain from pre-marital sex? Zip up your future? In your academics or work you need '' A '' and not '' AIDS ''

Your feelings should be only on your Dreams !!.....
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by youngberry001(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Your enjoy ur pussy only so unah go get HIV only grin

so waz d help u want again dude,,,
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Nofav0rs(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Go and drink dettol

2 Likes

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Fahrenhite(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Listening to Drake ~ Emotionless

I feel no remorse or emotion for you because i believe you know the consequences of unprotected sex before you engaged in the act. now, after the deed you want us to confirm your fear.

I hope you know 5 seconds is enough to end someone's life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
You should be scared especially of genital wart, I heard its worse than HIV.

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by lekjons(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Go and drink dettol
dude! cry

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrCork: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just had an unprotected sex with a call girl minutes ago and I deeply regretted it.

Before we started, I asked her if she has a condom she said she doesnt have and asked me in return
if I have it and I said No.

There we go and had it skin to skin, though I pulled out my penis in just 5 seconds.

What do I do, I fear for STD. Help

.....Bro u dint pour inside. ..it means u r safe!!((Truss me)) wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Fahrenhite(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:
You should be scared especially of genital wart, I heard its worst than HIV.

Chinsos!! Which one is "genital wart" again? You people will not kill us with disease for this world.

No offense.

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Pogba12: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

.....Bro u dint pour inside. ..it means u r safe!!((Truss me)) wink
Meaning?
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrCork: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:
You should be scared especially of genital wart, I heard its worst than HIV.

...stop scaring the poor boy mennnn...he dint pour inside. ..he is safe!! angry

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrCork: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pogba12:
Meaning?

....juss drink lots of water & piss it out. ... it's all about drink lots & lots of water.. u r safe! wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by lilmaydee(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just had an unprotected sex with a call girl minutes ago and I deeply regretted it.

Before we started, I asked her if she has a condom she said she doesnt have and asked me in return

There we go and had it skin to skin, though I pulled out my penis in just 5 seconds.

You are safe if you didn't release in her but if you did, just visit the nearest clinic first thing tomorrow morning.
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Agboki: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
My only issue here bsay u pulled out in 5 sec,oga u b fowl?

5 Likes

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by sapeleboi(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2018
you better go for the anti drugs or go and eat bitter kola instead
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:03am On Jul 18, 2018
lilmaydee:

You are safe if you didn't release in her but if you did, just visit the nearest clinic first thing tomorrow morning.

did you read the part where he wrote that he feared STDs.... how can he be safe if he had unprotected sex (whether he came inside or not)?

pregnancy is the least of his problems!

1 Like

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by OneCorner: 12:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Notin do u my guy. Don’t let all dz hiv, std bros scare u.
U are d one dat pour out so nothing do u.
Trust me
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Pogba12: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2018
lilmaydee:

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Chrissyebony(f): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
i did not release in her. but i thought one is at danger if the vaginal fluid comes in contact with penis's mucous membrane?

That is true, if you come in contact with the vaginal fluid it can spread and STD. Visit a sexual health clinic or see a doctor for a check up. Always carry condoms on you to avoid this kind of situation. Also, pulling out won't prevent pregnancy because it's never 100%. Stay Safe
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
i did not release in her. but i thought one is at danger if the vaginal fluid comes in contact with penis's mucous membrane?

of course you are in danger...
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by samler(m): 12:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

you not emotional ly balanced and intelligent ;your penis is working more than your brain

2 Likes

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by RevenGeMission: 1:23am On Jul 18, 2018
My people die for lack of wisdom, Konji carry your prick enter olosho toto

first thing to do no be run go chemist ? you run come nairaland come announce wetin dey sup

OYO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by duduade: 6:37am On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

Nothing will happen Noor

Have faith

Shebi this act occurred after you both ascertained that both parties had no condoms

So enjoy the torment
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Mankosi: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2018
Go take PEP in any government hospital to cleanse the virus.
U have 72hrs only. After 72hrs it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Pogba12: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Mankosi:
Go take PEP in any government hospital to cleanse the virus.
U have 72hrs only. After 72hrs it will be too late.
and the lady told me she is HIV free.
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Erudite01: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2018
go for antro viral drugs its free in any government hospital either federal or state just the one close to you
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Alwaysking: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Una know dey fear HIV/AIDS again abi?
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by jayauthentic(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2018
If STDs and HIV are your scare, get to a hospital. There are drugs that can eliminate any chance of infections.
Re: It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2018
Pogba12:
Hi Nairalanders,

Quickly wash your dick with methylated spirt or alcohol drink 3 satchet of water with Antibiotics so You can pee out any bacteria in your hole. Drink another 3 satchet in the afternoon and night before sleeping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Am I Getting Quick Erections? / Davido's Baby Mama chioma shows off Curvy Body In The Gym Wearing Exposing Cloth / Why I Like Patronizing The Mallams/aboki's Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.