Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Am Disappointed At Infinix Hot S3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Disappointed At Infinix Hot S3 (702 Views)

I Am Very Disappointed At Arise News For Announcing Sex Championships / I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! / I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Disappointed At Infinix Hot S3 by WordMetrix(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2018
I bought this phone barely two days ago, believe me the phone is good in all ramifications but then what happened makes me sad like a pregnant woman who after carrying a baby for 9 months, lost it the very day of delivery. It was just yesterday that I subscribed and was downloading my favorite Apps. I finished downloading and was enjoying the all the features of the phone before all of a sudden it shut down and reboot itself. I suddenly realized that some of my favorite Apps had disappeared. I restored the factory settings just so I won't get any problems only to discover an abnormal App hanging within my phone. The App carries a tag name AD/ChrismasGift. Sometimes it shows "Dangerous Snake". Now this virus has occupied 65% of my RAM, a 3GB phone for that matter, without me putting anything in the phone – no music nor videos. I have taken this phone to software experts in Zaria where I'm schooling to check it for me but their efforts were just frutal. They asked me to take the phone to Kaduna (Tecno Office) where they can flash it back to its original OS. My anger is that why would Infinix design a phone of whopping sum like this (60k) without an antivirus system. Kindly check the picture of the virus down.

Mods: Pls help me take this to front page so I can get a solution

Re: I Am Disappointed At Infinix Hot S3 by HeWrites(m): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2018
You're not the only one it's happening to.

But I'm using Tecno K9... At first, I'm worried about it thinking my phone has been infected with virus but as time goes on, I forget about it because I don't share files from friends nor download any app from my browsers except Playstore

1 Share

Re: I Am Disappointed At Infinix Hot S3 by Millichamp(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2018
New Tecno Phantom 5 for sale for N50,000 with all accessories. It has been unboxed and not used before. The Price is Slightly Negotiable.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08182961284

Re: I Am Disappointed At Infinix Hot S3 by WordMetrix(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2018
My bro, I used the same phone. The first time I bought the phone and update the OX luncher, that's the same result I got. I later discovered that it wasn't a virus but an app recommendation. How to turn it off is 1. Go to the under widget of your phone 2. Check where app recommendation is turn it off and you won't see that on your phone again. You can call me later for Thanksgiving
Re: I Am Disappointed At Infinix Hot S3 by WinningEleven(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Its a normal thing.
My pouvior 2 does it all the time

(1) (Reply)

Good Lesson To All Young Men Out There !! / "Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview – Curvy Actress, Princess / delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.