Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

First My Buddy,now My Cousin:is This Babe A Runs Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First My Buddy,now My Cousin:is This Babe A Runs Babe? (688 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / I Mistakenly Called My Babe A Name Belonging To My Sidechick. Now She's Mad / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First My Buddy,now My Cousin:is This Babe A Runs Babe? by Beke2020: 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

Happy Weekend. Please help me decide this matter abeg.

So my friend and paddy whom I have known a very long time was dating this girl. They dated for like two years and I think they were actually planning on getting married,they looked so serious. But boom,they broke up.

Initially,my guy refused to tell me why they broke up but eventually,he said he caught her cheating with her boss. Obviously,this girl was sleeping with her boss who has being giving her huge monies. The babe was always wearing expensive stuff and talking about how she always got a raise from work for her hard work.

Well,eventually,it was exposed that the girl was sleeping with her boss who is even a married man. There were also rumors that this babe runs around with rich married men on the Island.

So you can imagine my surprise when My cousin in SA came visited in March and introduced me to his babe whom he met.......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/first-my-buddynow-my-cousinis-this-babe-a-runs-babe/
Re: First My Buddy,now My Cousin:is This Babe A Runs Babe? by Samuelgr8: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
ooh gah oooo
Beke2020:

Hello Jzhane,

Happy Weekend. Please help me decide this matter abeg.

So my friend and paddy whom I have known a very long time was dating this girl. They dated for like two years and I think they were actually planning on getting married,they looked so serious. But boom,they broke up.

Initially,my guy refused to tell me why they broke up but eventually,he said he caught her cheating with her boss. Obviously,this girl was sleeping with her boss who has being giving her huge monies. The babe was always wearing expensive stuff and talking about how she always got a raise from work for her hard work.

Well,eventually,it was exposed that the girl was sleeping with her boss who is even a married man. There were also rumors that this babe runs around with rich married men on the Island.

So you can imagine my surprise when My cousin in SA came visited in March and introduced me to his babe whom he met.......more

https://livelystones.com.ng/first-my-buddynow-my-cousinis-this-babe-a-runs-babe/

Re: First My Buddy,now My Cousin:is This Babe A Runs Babe? by Beke2020: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Now This Is Funny! / Meet Male Prostitute Who Makes A Living By Having Sex With Married And Unmarried / 10 Craziest Pre Wedding Pictures Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.