Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos (10231 Views)

Update On Ibom International Worship Centre.... Photos / Akwa Ibom Gov't To Complete Another State Of The Art Hospital In Onna LGA / Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35am On Jul 18, 2018
A'IBOM GOV'T SIGNS MOU WITH SERGE ON IBOM SCIENCE PARK

The Akwa Ibom State Government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with SERGE Capital Investment Limited on the resuscitation of Ibom Science and Technology Park.

Speaking on the occasion, the State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel hinted that the Ibom Science and Technology Park is receiving priority attention from his Government as science and technology is the underpin of development across the world.

The Governor who was represented by Secretary to the State Government, Dr. Emmanuel Ekuwem said at the event that was held in his conference room that in reviving the Ibom Science and Technology Park, the State will adopt a bottom up approach to ensure that those incubated at the park would move up to set up cottage industries in the local communities.

He said the initiative is geared towards enhancing the human empowerment agenda of the State Government and promised the investors of Government's cooperation and support in the completion of the project.

Speaking earlier, the Commissioner for Science and Technology, Prof. Nse Essien who described the event as epochal stressed that the signing of the MOU is a culmination of series of discussions with the investors on the completion of the Ibom and Science and Technology Park.

He said the State Governor, Mr. Udom Emmanuel is determined to ensure that Akwa Ibom State has become a front line State in science and technology and gave the assurance that the science and technology park when completed will open a window of vast opportunities for young scientists and innovators.

The President of SERGE Capital Investment Limited, an Australian based firm with Chinese affiliation, Mr. Greg Todd in his remarks said they will combine resources from Australia, China and the local communities to develop industry, agriculture, infrastructure and trade under a model that will be world class.

He assured that his outfit is ready to reinvent the operational philosophy of the science park in conformity with world leading technologies in order to ensure sustainable development of economic, environmental and social sectors of the State.

Mr. Greg Todd and the Company Secretary of SERGE Capital Investment Limited, Mrs. Sally Conoid signed the MOU on behalf of the company while the Commissioner for Science and Technology, Prof. Nse Essien, the Executive Chairman of Akwa Ibom Investment Corporation (AKICORP), Dr. Elijah Akpan, the Chairman of Foreign Direct Investment in the State, Mr. Gabriel Ukpe and the Permanent Secretary in the office of Secretary to the State Government, Mrs. Eno Offiong signed on behalf of the State Government.

The event featured a presentation of some inventions by Mr. Nse Esu, an Akwa Ibom budding scientist and innovator. Some of the inventions presented include, Electric Source Indicator, Automatic Source Control System, Automatic Change Over Switch, Solar Charge Controller, Automatic Water Pump Control Switch and Generator Shutdown System.

#GovernorUdomisWorking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2018
News from Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on New Media

1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by izzou(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2018
grin grin grin

Governor Udom's Hypeman

grin grin grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Akwa Ibom state is the only state experiencing progressive leadership

4 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Jul 18, 2018
How many state can boast of a science park?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
more

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Udom is working

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Jul 18, 2018
More

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin
Governor Udom's Hypeman
grin grin grin
Lol no be like that na
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by izzou(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol no be like that na

You dey always follow up the guy matter

How far 2019? Who una wan bring out abeg? grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:

You dey always follow up the guy matter

How far 2019? Who una wan bring out abeg? grin
Though my initial preference was Makarfi but the man no de act like who de serious, so I'm open to support any serious aspirant. We don't need another Yar'adua/Jonathan biko.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Udom is working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2018
at this rate our state will be second Dubai

3 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05am On Jul 18, 2018
IgboAmakaa:
Udom is working
Igbo Amaka kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
at this rate our state will be second Dubai
Amen. May Rivers also experience this

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Amen. May Rivers also experience this
Rivers should first stop their killings.

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by HappyNigerian: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Udom is a blesin to us aks people. tunda faya anibodi wey wan folo am drag 2019

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by izzou(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Though my initial preference was Makarfi but the man no de act like who de serious, so I'm open to support any serious aspirant. We don't need another Yar'adua/Jonathan biko.

grin grin grin grin grin

Atiku is not an option for me, but he seems to be the only option....

PDP fit fall hand for 2019 oh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by Penaldo: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Another achievement by the best governor by far, Udom od Akwa Ibom state
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

Atiku is not an option for me, but he seems to be the only option....

PDP fit fall hand for 2019 oh embarassed
My brother, me na only person wey serious I go support.

PDP need to work harder though...

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:

Rivers should first stop their killings.
Rivers is very peaceful pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by izzou(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother, me na only person wey serious I go support.

PDP need to work harder though...

Abeg make una try

If una no put up a good fight, wahala go dey oh embarassed
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:

Abeg make una try

If una no put up a good fight, wahala go dey oh embarassed
Una? You no follow ni?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by aribisala0(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Seun another one for front page?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by yeyeboi(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by Yomit71(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
hello Akuwa ibon undecided

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by rozayx5(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2018
Yea the project lies abandoned with a thick

Bush off ikpa road

Hope they do something about it

I don't just trust mous

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by Mrtitanic(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2018
confused country with bunch of confused leaders

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by aribisala0(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:
Seun another one for front page?
Well done Seun. I hope the pay is worth it
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Excellent development.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Gov't Signs MoU With SERGE On Ibom Science Park. Photos by Gerrard59(m): 10:32am On Jul 18, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
How many state can boast of a science park?

Attah planned same and Akpabio didn't do anything about it. I don't see Udom doing anything either.

Dude comes across as a criminal to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Secured Release Of Many Chibok Girls — Abati / "I Don't Have Any Regret Standing Surety For Nnamdi Kanu- Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe / Inside The Endless Crises In South West PDP (Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.