Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo (50307 Views)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Binshep Gimba, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram, Only Surviving Child Of His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gracespecial101:

I just cant imagine your sense of reasoning atimes
how can you,when python have not kill any of your love ones.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by phase1: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Cowardly Yoruba muslims should be picked up on bus stops all around yoruba land and sent to war front to face boko haram by force. They should be forced to fight for the caliphate.

They only know how to make noise for the caliphate but when it comes to real war casualty it's christian Easterners and MBelters that are dying.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Musketeers: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
So sad ,this guy was my classmate at UNIJOS 2010 Set.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by brownhawk: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
and how did you know about it if you are not a victim?
pls don't let me start educating u on the efficiency of the internet and reading local and international news. My dear spend less time chopping ugwu+ bitterleaves and more time educating urself for a better future
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
brownhawk:
pls don't let me start educating u on the efficiency of the internet and reading local and international news. My dear spend less time chopping ugwu+ bitterleaves and more time educating urself for a better future
lol but they say experience is best TEACHER,

you must have experienced those things you talked about.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Bowwow11(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ategberoson:
I stand to be corrected

"he complained of no sufficient weapons, this had always be the fate of average Nigeria soldiers in NE. I warned Tunde not to join army, there is saboteurs among NA, the same community they're protecting, the FG itself. joining NA now when there is no one to end this political and means of embezzlement of this disguise is war is a suicide on its own

what surprise me is why NA don't used to overpowered this ambush, is it that they're too docile or not well trained. those in army college, do they take them to theatre room before graduating them at all. had any of them pictured what war is all about before graduating them

NA better pack all the soldiers in NE to those training those bokoharam guys for proper training because the way our men died like chicken is a national disgrace in international communities
I agree with u
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by collinsz: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Most times I read these killings online and prayed for Them soldiers, but I also woke up this morning
To this same kind of news, this time My School Mate back then in School was involved, and I guess it happened together with this person in same Maiduguri on Saturday. We called him FBI, futoites of 2008 set will recognize him easily.

Rest on Brothers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
buhariguy:
is your terrorist leader still alive?

That is a question for the gods
the only terrorist i know is bullhari and his supporters.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by gartamanta: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Another Python dancer down. The God Biafra can be brutal. It let him have his wedding introduction then cut him down before the wedding so that he can pay for the sins his fellow python dancers commited in the East. He can now go and practice his python dancing skills in the underworld

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by israelmao(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
If were it a leader without sentiment and hidden motives Buratai would have got the boot long ago.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Jelal0007(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
if you die for the zoo called nigeria,my brother you died for nothing.

Is better i use myself for ritual than to die for niger area.
when a woman chooses to be stup!d , it usually has no limits. maybe our be used for ritual like you said.how hatred has turned u m0r0n to insensitive animals. IPOB products.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Twistsss: 3:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
What honor is there in dying for your country if your country will not acknowledge your sacrifice?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Jodhar: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Painful tragedy
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by cooljude(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
AlhajiYoung:
I watch ⌚️ the video of the attack online as posted by Al Banawi BH fraction, the insurgents came and met troops unaware, they went thru the front gate , took away a tracked IFV, catche of sophisted weapons.

The poster is crying � Buhari, no weapon, I wonder the weapons BH carted from their base are Cutlass and hoes

Can you provide a link to the video.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by OreMI22: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
How can somebody spend three years at the battle front straight and you send him again after just 2 months ...I noticed a lot of southerners and middle belt Christians are the officers mostly stationed in the volatile north east ...

The Fulani generals are selectively picking southerners and middle belt people in the army for northeast war zone.

They send their fellow fulani to go to Lagos and Southeast to mount road blocks and enrich themselves extorting bribes from motorists and other road users

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Sirlancelot(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
He is a very intelligent officer, I work with him in MNJTF in baga in 2015.So sad to hear this bro.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by obyikye(f): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
May his soul rest in our Lord's bossom devoid of war and restlessness Amen.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Kazeem47(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ategberoson:
I stand to be corrected

"he complained of no sufficient weapons, this had always be the fate of average Nigeria soldiers in NE. I warned Tunde not to join army, there is saboteurs among NA, the same community they're protecting, the FG itself. joining NA now when there is no one to end this political and means of embezzlement of this disguise is war is a suicide on its own

what surprise me is why NA don't used to overpowered this ambush, is it that they're too docile or not well trained. those in army college, do they take them to theatre room before graduating them at all. had any of them pictured what war is all about before graduating them

NA better pack all the soldiers in NE to those training those bokoharam guys for proper training because the way our men died like chicken is a national disgrace in international communities
bro,our soldiers are properly trained,the problem is that some top officers are benefiting from the war.only GOD can help.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jelal0007:
when a woman chooses to be stup!d , it usually has no limits. maybe our be used for ritual like you said.how hatred has turned u m0r0n to insensitive animals. IPOB products.
must you hit my mention,

sophisticated molon.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by fallout87: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
hope he is one of the python dancers that went to east,

because i cant wait to see all those terrorist army go down.

You people need mental help.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by loveth360(f): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
fallout87:

You people need mental help.
you are the one that need it.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oh my God!!!

What da fucvk is wrong with this government. common weapons they cannot provide, metchew

Rest in Peace my brother,
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by jaydor: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
A josite has fallen due to the greed of our polithiefcians. May God punish all the sponsors, beneficiaries, and actors of terrorism. Rest in Peace bro!
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by tarok(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Inan a' shim iriri bu a'Dashe, rest in peace my brother.
Last week, we buried capt.Nanfa Dashe and here we have lost another young man from Itarok again.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Rejoice5000(f): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
if you die for the zoo called nigeria,my brother you died for nothing.

None of the above.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by potterdon: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rip to the pythons
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Wheezdom(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
loveth360:
if you die for the zoo called nigeria,my brother you died for nothing.I stil hv dat ur pic in my phone since last year.

Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Tyche(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
gartamanta:
Another Python dancer down. The God Biafra can be brutal. It let him have his wedding introduction then cut him down before the wedding so that he can pay for the sins his fellow python dancers commited in the East. He can now go and practice his python dancing skills in the underworld

Na was for you oooooo
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by bidemi1190: 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
na wa o. I know this guy now. This life...
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Wheezdom(m): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
I stil hv dat ur pic in my phone since last year.
Re: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
As a child growing Up, Our army were highly esteemed and well thought of by We Nigerians. But Now Men I Just Weak, with all the Scandals and Scams concerning Weapons Procurement and the army gaba daya. Rest on gallant Soldier. Humans are the real Animals. Na we dey really do Survival of the fittest. #victory is from god a lone. Our Race is bleeped Up, We are Blood thirsty Cannibals that have Made our Land Brew with a rapacious Appetite for Blood. God Forgive us. Nasiru mina Llahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Bank Transactions As Details Of Atiku’s Son-in-law, Lawyer’s Arres / APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.