Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife (459 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of The Bundles Of Naira Notes A Nigerian Man Wrote His Number / 11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife by Jase4real: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-djqkC80NLws/W09K_kgVkCI/AAAAAAAAEXc/IwWHt8DT1LARUmO35kagT2sVO9LIVbQ9wCLcBGAs/s640/5b4f36f665418.jpg[/img]

Nigerian men are on Facebook dropping a list of rules and regulations for their future wives, but one young man's list has caught attention.

The 20-point list of rules and regulations include rules that a lot of people consider unreasonable.

The list reads:

RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MY FUTURE WIFE
1. she must wake up by 4 am
2. she must sweep all my compound
3. she must prepare my break fast
4. she must bath the children while ironing
my clothes at the same time
5. she must not go out when i'm around
and when am not around
6. she will not expect anybody to cook
7. she must wash cloth no matter how
heavy the pregnancy
8. she will go to bed by 11 pm
9. she must entertain my family members
well
10. I will not hear "no food today"
11. no man will be her friend
12. she must not wear trousers
13. she must not refuse if i ask for sex
14. she must give birth to 18 or 19 children
15. she must not evangelize my family issues
to outsiders. she must not borrow.
17. she must take care of my mama more
than her mama
18. before sending anything to her parent I
must be informed
19. she must be ready anytime i call her on
bed
20. she must OBEY everything on the list
because I LOVE HER.. I don't want her to
stress too much thank you for reading ...

[img]https://2.bp..com/-xva5u5QSy9I/W09K_tpZqXI/AAAAAAAAEXY/G1hBRKC8Z6wrXh684zQwKHnjLm4vRcMcQCLcBGAs/s640/5b4f371d563bb.jpg[/img]

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/a-nigerian-man-rules-and-regulations.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
grin

Tell that man, he can shoot himself!

Sweep his compound? As if he has his own compound.. Mtcheeww!
Re: See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife by soberdrunk(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Poor men can be so demanding....... angry
Re: See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife by Treasure17(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
What kind of modern slavery list is this. Be ready to remain single because no lady will tolerate all these requirements.
Re: See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife by whitebeard(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
.....if u wanna know how mature a person is give them a phone or laptop that has internet connection.....

Re: See The Lists Of Rules And Regulations A Nigerian Man Wrote For His Future Wife by StarBukola(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Rubbish!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Show Me Some Love, Today Is My Birthday (pics In) / Alcohol Consumption / How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.