Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Blunt Truth Why Your Relationship Is As Miserable And Corrupt Like Nigeria (1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blunt Truth Why Your Relationship Is As Miserable And Corrupt Like Nigeria (1) (308 Views)

My Dream Is To Make Everyone's Life As Miserable As Mine / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blunt Truth Why Your Relationship Is As Miserable And Corrupt Like Nigeria (1) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you're unhappy and/or frustrated in your relationship, you want things to change. You want to make things better. You want to understand why they treat you badly, why they cheated, why they left, why they don't make time for you, why they don't value you, why you are miserable in your relationship, and you really want to understand why the hell you put up with it. Here's the deal, and I'm going to give it to you straight.

Every time we read an article, watch a romantic comedy, or tune-in to some recycled sitcom, we see and hear the same things over and over:

Men are inconsiderate jerks who are
lazy, stupid, or both. Women are either high maintenance or total bítches who are never satisfied, harping on about the same things every day for the entirety of the
relationship.

*Men don't pay attention to things that matter.
*Women pay too much attention to shít that doesn't matter.

*Men don't do enough in bed.
* Women close their legs the moment they say "I do."

These things lead us to believing three things:

Men suck,
women suck,
and love sucks.

And I'm here to tell you that it's
not these things that suck; it's YOU that
sucks. You aren't willing to make the hard
decision, face the facts, and get on with
your life.

follow for more ...tbc

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Experience Changes In Relationship? / I Miss You(a Poem) / Couples Who Kiss Regularly Are Less Likely To Get Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.