Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others (17061 Views)

Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other / Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper / President Buhari Declines Assent To NOSDRA Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by hush15: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
jomoh:
Very tangible reasons.

People dont understand the reasons the man give o. they just reply abi is it not the same buhari that subject rule of law to national interest. na the fourth one shock me most.

obviously, it waznt buhari tjat responded...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by cyberguy72(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
NASS shld overide d lifeless President already.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Realname: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
hatchy:
He didn't sign the bills because he doesn't really know what was written in the documents.
He probably turned the documents upside down when reading thinking its in Arabic letters.

Very Daft Man (V.D.M)

Exactly

He is a dummy
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by miceroms: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
These rejections are avoidable. I am sure the executive is quite aware whenever these bills are being discussed. Public hearings are usually Called to garner inputs from stakeholders and our resources are expended on these. The relevant agencies should have made this presentations before the committee and nip it at this stage and save us this unwarranted waste of time, efforts and funds.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Realname: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
barnaby04:
This is one of Nigeria's worst govt in history.

Petroleum Industry and Governance Bill...declined.

Electoral Reform Bill.... declined.

So which bill is the govt going to approve now?

Grazing and ranching bill
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by isaacojih: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Petroleum and industry bill declined, government bill declined, electoral bill declined, PMB please tell us the bill you will want to approve, APC led administration is the worst administration since the inception of democracy, they tend to do what suits them at their own convenient time not what suit the country.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
hatchy:
He didn't sign the bills because he doesn't really know what was written in the documents.
He probably turned the documents upside down when reading thinking its in Arabic letters.

Very Daft Man (V.D.M)

You are worse that been a daft. With such gutter language one can easily deduce that you are not well brought up and certainly in a baby factory

1 Like

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Realname: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
hopexter:

Hw declined them now doesnt mean they cant be resigned. He's not as stupid as you think, he definitely has his own reasons which you would be too lazy to figure out. Fyi calling the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a daft man is a treasonable offence pperpetuated by unpatriotic criminals. I hope you know that? Be reasonable and don't be too quick to judge out of hatred and hunger.

Stop talking nonsene !

World leaders far more powerful are called worse. Trump is called worse , Kim of North Korea is called worse by citizens who have run to there countires

Buhari is a very daftn, illiiterate, uselss, stupid , incompetent and lifeless buffoon
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by kabillionaire(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
hatchy:

Very Daft Man (V.D.M)

Geskiya! I believe u.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Onyesblog(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Amazon joins the trillion dollar club

Amazon.com Inc on Tuesday joined Apple Inc in the $1 trillion club, becoming the second member of the group after its stock price doubled in 15 months.
If the online retailer’s share price continues at its recent pace, it will be a matter of when, not if, Amazon’s market valuation eclipses that of iPhone maker Apple, which reached $1 trillion on Aug. 2.
Apple took almost 38 years as a public company to achieve the trillion dollar milestone, while Amazon got there in 21 years. While Apple’s iPhone and other devices remain popular and its revenues are growing, it is not keeping up with Amazon’s blistering sales growth.
Amazon has

Full Story: http://www.boomreporters.com/2018/09/amazon-joins-trillion-dollar-club.html?m=1

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by GAJIT: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
hatchy:
Why my comment dey pain you so my friend..ehn?

Don't hang yourself with rope o because I'm tired of typing R.I.P in this nairaland.

looool! PWKMWL (people wan kill me with laff). Kai, see bad mouth.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by BRASH: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
ziryboy:
and illiteracy and stupidity becomes your own problem, you only read the topic and rush to comment ignorantly...if he didn't go through why did he explain the reason for the rejection? All this product of baby factory self
Keep quiet there. Every sane person knows that the lifeless one does not understand jack about that bill. We know those who are doing the job. He can't even comprehend talk more of spoting any error. If he is that sound, why then did he run away from 2015 presidential debate? I dare apc to present the dullard 4 a debate come 2019 if they think he is intelligent. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Baselm: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
barnaby04:
This is one of Nigeria's worst govt in history.

Petroleum Industry and Governance Bill...declined.

Electoral Reform Bill.... declined.

So which bill is the govt going to approve now?

It had better been the worst than sign the PIGB which reserves 10% of all petroleum revenue to PRC and they still have other means of sourcing funds. How can just a commission be collecting 10% of what belongs to all of us? Thank God PMB doesn't assent to bills under the influence of alcohol
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Buhari wants to bring his own government to gridlock

2015-2019 is Buhari era whether they like it or not and the failure of this government will be owned by Buhari

Buhari has decided not to sign any bills into law

NASS should suspend passing any bills until the currents bills being rejected by the President is resolved and harmonised
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Rindo69: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
On Corporate Manslaughter Bill of 2018, Buhari said: “This provision appears to be inconsistent with Section 36(5) of the 1999 Constitution, which enshrines the presumption of innocence until the alleged offender is convicted by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.”

Has Dasuki been convicted by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction? Yet he is presumed guilty and has been in detention
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by babajero(m): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
ziryboy:
and illiteracy and stupidity becomes your own problem, you only read the topic and rush to comment ignorantly...if he didn't go through why did he explain the reason for the rejection? All this product of baby factory self
Mr man stop deceiving yourself he have people who does the reading then explain to him they even draft what to reply. That is if they even consider telling him at all, because as it is now buhari is like a figure head or a puppet in aso rock, while the government is run by others.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by dukekingsley(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
Like seriously, have never met anyone so daft as you
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by babajero(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
papoudaupolos:

The president clearly explained why he rejected any of the bill and gave reasons.
The real ignorant here is he who condemns the president's decision without giving any reasonable explanation. Hatred eat you deep inside.
How can he quote the same law which he has blatantly disregarded many times, he said innocent until proven guilty, now tell me how many people does he have in secret prison that the law has asked him to release, did he honour any? He said there is no 50billion that is why he declined the other bill, now tell me how much is been approved for election that will last for just one day, but foregoing what may last Nigeria for a lifetime. Whether you like it or not buhari is a mistake to the country and a doom to the existence of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Mrbaz1: 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=hatchy post=69500981] Why my comment dey pain you so my friend..ehn?

Don't hang yourself with rope o because I'm tired of typing R.I.P in this nairaland.[mumuuu]
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by leonard002(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
hatchy:

Very Daft Man (V.D.M)
dude that's harsh mehn grin
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by bossrillboss: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
muykem:
Level of incompetent in this national assembly is alarming. Why they can't be diligent for once?
..pls try dey read nd understand na..what has national assembly got to wit this na.haba...Walahi ur brain is full of relaxer joor.

Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Uceey17(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2018
PMB keeps rejecting bills passed by NASS,come 2019 those rejected BILLS will reject Mr President.
Re: Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others by Sammye(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2018
A plus for Baba in this one Shaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, OPC Moves To End Rift, Strength South West Grip / Abdulsalami Abubakar Announced May 29, 1999 As Handover Date (Throwback Video) / Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.