Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date (3796 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by correctbae: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Following yesterday drama where a guy slapped his girlfriend for wanting to fry four eggs all for herself, a lady has taken to her Facebook page to reveal how she slapped her boyfriend whom she took out for a date. According to her post, he ordered for 4 Bottles of drink, she returned 2 bottles and he angrily poured the contents of the remaining two, this made her slap him.

Full post;

I took my boyfriend out to drink and he ordered 4 bottles of Budweiser. I asked the waiter to take back 2. In a fit of anger he poured away the other 2 bottles and got up to go. I jacked his shirt and slapped him for such insolence and silliness.
P.S... guys just mind it. It's reasons like this you aren't married. On top of my money again. Imagine such. You want to drink my bank account dry. Afo sagbuo gi dia. ���

Read Also: 'Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Is Using Oyedepo, Adeboye, Adejumo To Rob Nigerians’ – Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Says As He Calls For The Arrest Of Top Pastors https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-god-is-a-fraud-it-is-using-oyedepo-adeboye-adejumo-to-rob-nigerians-nigerian-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-says-as-he-calls-for-the-arrest-of-top-pastors/

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yawn

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by delugajackson: 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
I'm finding it hard to believe this story.

Yesterday, a lady was slapped for frying 4 eggs, and today a man was slapped for ordering 4 bottles of drinks. What a sad chain of occurence!

Is it that people have now become overnight gluttons? Or are we now living in an era where "slapping" is an instant cure for attitudes such as these?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Oyindidi(f): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Which kind mumu trend be this one again? The other one na egg now beer, lies upandan.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by samysmoothfresh: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
this idiot blogger go just dey formulate stories to take deceive e generation

3 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by HajimeSaito(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
What about when we take you on dates and you invite 4 of your friends without telling us? Do we get violent and embarass you at the restaurant in the presence of all your friends?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by sapeleboi(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2018
you see ,all this na wetin I de talk .nobody likes a broke nigga
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Homeboiy: 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
she just wan trend
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by LeHMaR(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fake news... this is what happens when a feminist reads a news about a guy slapping a girl because of eggs.. pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Olalan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
We aren't all foolish......
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by pocohantas(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
All the people that supported the other one should come here and do same. At least, to see how silly y'all sound. While the blogger thinks of the next false story to trend. Awon slappers, una go kill unasef.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Iamgrey5(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Correctbabe

Are you sure you are not the one manufacturing all these slap news grin

That said, the lady is wrong for slapping the man.
I fail to see how some people's natural response to a difficult situation is physical abuse or assault.

No one should believe they have the monopoly of violence.

If only people understand the fire some violent behavior might start.

You might be the one to start the violence, but you surely might not have the power to stop the repercussion when it comes.

Say no to violence
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Correctbabe

Are you sure you are not the one manufacturing all these slap news grin

That said, the lady is wrong for slapping the man.
I fail to see how some people's natural response to a difficult situation is physical abuse or assault.

No one should believe they have the monopoly of violence.

If only people understand the fire some violent behavior might start.

You might be the one to start the violence, but you surely might not have the power to stop the repercussionwhen it comes.

Say no to violence

She is obviously the manufacturer... grin
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by pweshboi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Made up story, just made up in a bid to counter the four egg GF saga. Twitter and lies

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by OneCorner: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
delugajackson:

Yesterday, a lady was slapped for frying 4 eggs, today a man was slapped because of 4 bottles of drinks. Is it that people have now become gluttons overnight, or are we now living in the era where a "slap" is an instant cure for attitudes such as these?
My broda, na so we see am ooo
Lies everyday shocked
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Iamgrey5(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

She is obviously the manufacturer... grin
We can't even trust all these our local "creative" bloggers again cheesy

Imagine the fire she started on NAIRALAND yesterday with her egg story

Apparently, after insulting eachother's education, some guys have decided to turn the other thread to free biology lessons cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by decatalyst(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
delugajackson:

Yesterday, a lady was slapped for frying 4 eggs, today a man was slapped because of 4 bottles of drinks. Is it that people have now become gluttons overnight, or are we now living in the era where a "slap" is an instant cure for attitudes such as these?

Piece of lies!

The drink is #200 or so. Drinking 4 is not up to 1k how is that gonna 'dry' her account? Or else the account had #854.67k

Bloggers and lies are 5&6

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
yesterday it was guy who slap babe because she was frying 4 egg for herself and dump 2 eggs in the sink, today it is woman who slap dude who order 4 beer and pour 2 away.

Nigerian bloggers and their rubbish!

ok o!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by CoolFreeday(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
She is not use to it jare....Nigerian Lady taking a guy out, they're very rare to see.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by pocohantas(f): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Iamgrey5:
We can't even trust all these our local "creative" bloggers again cheesy

Imagine the fire she started on NAIRALAND yesterday with her egg story

Apparently, after insulting eachother's education, some guys have decided to turn the other thread to free biology lessons cheesy

Na these bloggers fit us o.
While we are arguing, they are cashing out.

I saw them, na Biology abi Food & Nutrition grin
I'm surprised a simple topic can be stretched that far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by samysmoothfresh: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Na these bloggers fit us o.
While we are arguing, they are cashing out.

I saw them, na Biology abi Food & Nutrition grin
I'm surprised a simple topic can be stretched that far.

why are you surprised?

no be una work!................-........................you, your kind and our resident alpha males undecided

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Nightmareo07: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lies
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Fahrenhite(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
I will disfigure your hand you use to slap me without beating you if it were me. Nonsense and ingredients!

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by pocohantas(f): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

why are you surprised?

no be una work!................-........................you, your kind and our resident alpha males undecided

Oh pls, spare me all that. You instigator. Na you form sanctimonious pass, but you must always be there to type epistle grin
Mtcheeew...
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by raquel97: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
Wetin we no go hear?
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by samysmoothfresh: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Oh pls, spare me all that. You instigator. Na you form sanctimonious pass, but you must always be there to type epistle grin
Mtcheeew...

Me?........................type epistle?

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Heloct(f): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's obvious this is a lie.

She actually wanted to create her own female version of the story to trend which to me is dead on arrival.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by AskProf: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
correctbae:
Following yesterday drama where a guy slapped his girlfriend for wanting to fry four eggs all for herself, a lady has taken to her Facebook page to reveal how she slapped her boyfriend whom she took out for a date. According to her post, he ordered for 4 Bottles of drink, she returned 2 bottles and he angrily poured the contents of the remaining two, this made her slap him.

Full post;

I took my boyfriend out to drink and he ordered 4 bottles of Budweiser. I asked the waiter to take back 2. In a fit of anger he poured away the other 2 bottles and got up to go. I jacked his shirt and slapped him for such insolence and silliness.
P.S... guys just mind it. It's reasons like this you aren't married. On top of my money again. Imagine such. You want to drink my bank account dry. Afo sagbuo gi dia. ���

Read Also: 'Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Is Using Oyedepo, Adeboye, Adejumo To Rob Nigerians’ – Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Says As He Calls For The Arrest Of Top Pastors https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-god-is-a-fraud-it-is-using-oyedepo-adeboye-adejumo-to-rob-nigerians-nigerian-gay-activist-bisi-alimi-says-as-he-calls-for-the-arrest-of-top-pastors/

Infantile junk from a yoghurt drinking fellow who thinks he's a blogger.
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by AskProf: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2018
Heloct:
It's obvious this is a lie.

She actually wanted to create her own female version of the story to trend which to me is dead on arrival.

One Smirnoff for you...

Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by Hector09(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
Beautiful lier, linus mba
Re: Lady Slaps Her Boo For Ordering 4 Bottles Of Beer When She Took Him For A Date by crackhouse(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
Another way to market a drink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Stop This Relationship: please I Need Advice / Lady Caught On Camera Packing Foods Into Her Bag At Owambe / I Am In Love With Her, But Not Sexually Attracted To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.