Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (63957 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by SHOCK7(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
You for cut your pen!$ as e don give her belle 6 times. Mumu
Really,u should choose 'ur words better!
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by dollytino4real(f): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
dmg1:
keep quiet there you fool
wen did they release u from yabaleft?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by MChaze25(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
hermesprogidy:

There is more to this matter. Successful family planning is a collective responsibility. The truth is, if a woman is determined to get pregnant, there is little a man can do. Before you say anything, withdrawal method, condom use and even Spermicides are not 100% reliable. You have to be married to really grasp what am saying.
If you don't want to pour, you will never get a lady pregnant!
Go and learn it very well or tell your man to learn coz it's where You know hard and weak men!
Some men will even pour 5 min into a lady.
How that one wan withdraw ni??....lol
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by bukatyne(f): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Well the Judge has proven to be foolish.

I believe before divorce is granted depending on the case, mediation and resolution is the first cause of action.

What did the divorce solve here?

The husband has to take of his kids and except he now decides to castrate himself, he will have more kids. The wife is already jobless so unable to care financially for them too.

To the wife: the husband said he could only cater for two kids. That to me is responsibility. He excepted the wife to key in and do family planning accordingly. Something tells he that he kept warning her while she was popping the kids however warning fell in deaf ears. The wife obviously wanted more than two kids and reneged on their agreement.

To the husband: You acted responsibly when you weighed your financial strength and decided the number of children to have. However, after number 3 (mistakes happen), you should have taken drastic measures like report her to her parents, take her to the hospital, refuse her sex till she gets a birth control, get a vasectomy etc.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by TheVictorious(m): 2:33am On Jul 21, 2018
EVEN THE JUDGEMENT IS ABSURD!!!

CAN ANYONE HERE HELP WITH ANY INFORMATION ON HOW I CAN REACH OUT TO THIS WOMAN? PLS I'D REALLY APPRECIATE.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2018
chibuzorAbia:

Olosi people plenty for Nija ........and this mumu is one of them.
Keep overpopulating the country placing impossible burden on the government.
No wonder the politicians look after their pockets first.

You look more like an Oloshi than me.
Do you know that they are some countries who adopted this your foolish method of over population because of greed and "let us give birth to want we can take care of" are doing now?
From Spain to South Korea and to China (that passed a one-child policy) have relax that law.
Population is street not weakness, it is only a confused government with zero idea about human capital that says population is a burden.
People who understand this idea promote more child bearing. And sadly enough for you America happens to be the country which most of you look up to have a programme that is geared towards pro-life something like :child(ren) saving scheme(I can't recall clearly)
Over population is not a problem it only becomes a problem to those countries who don't understand the management of human capital.
Oga, note, I am not expecting you to understand what I am saying I am only trying to educate you so your get cured off your compulsive ignorance.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Timiskid: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2023
nigeriapenbase:

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/man-divorces-wife-for-giving-birth-like-a-rabbit-id8628905-html/

My friend manage n use condom ok n don't try to friend any female after dis divorce if not dat is how children will continue counting. U get it ba
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ by Marynwachukwu21(f): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
The man is so stupid,he wants to run away from his duty thats why he came up with such words

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Height Difference Between This Man And His Wife Though (photo) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / 17-Year-Old Son Impregnates His Younger Sister In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.