Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures (2012 Views)

Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by GistMore: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2018
GistMore.com

Lady shares her Amazing Weight Loss Journey On Instagram between 2012 - 2018 photos.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
https://www.gistmore.com/lady-shares-shocking-amazing-weight-loss-pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by GistMore: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by GistMore: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2018
So cute

See more amazing transformation photos >>> https://www.gistmore.com/lady-shares-shocking-amazing-weight-loss-pictures
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2018
#RESPECT
So hard to see the faintest of similarity btw them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Fernandowski(m): 1:23am On Jul 19, 2018
You can be anything you want
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Saff(f): 1:38am On Jul 19, 2018
Amazing
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Kneephy(m): 1:48am On Jul 19, 2018
Discipline,
Determination
Perseverance [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by donstan18: 1:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Fernandowski:
You can be anything you want

Udonminit.

When are you becoming richer than BILL GATE?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by donstan18: 2:07am On Jul 19, 2018
Look at how amazing and good she's looking after her hardworks and efforts.

But if na Nigerian fat lady, instead of her to work towards it, she'll start disturbing us on social media with captions like......
>Fat is bae.
>Real men love flesh.
>Team thick bae.
>Nobody can steal my joy.
>Heaven is my joy.
>Haters can't take away my happiness
>God like it fat.

They keep walking around with porridge nyash and their extra-large canopy material pant.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by mumureloaded(m): 3:20am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:
Look at how amazing and good she's looking after her hardworks and efforts.

But if na Nigerian fat lady, instead of her to work towards it, she'll start disturbing us on social media with captions like......
>Fat is bae.
>Real men love flesh.
>Team thick bae.
>Nobody can steal my joy.
>Heaven is my joy.
>Haters can't take away my happiness
>God like it fat.

They keep walking around with porridge nyash and their extra-large canopy material pant.

now this is funny as fūck ##their extra-large canopy material pant

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by dingbang(m): 4:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Donstan18 grin

Easy na
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by LordsApostle: 5:19am On Jul 19, 2018
This KS stupid, how low can people get, that is definitely not that lady, obviously two different people...
Just to create media sensationalism people get so low.. It's appaling

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Aquariann: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2018
There's always a slim and prettier (or handsome) version in every fat individual. Most just don't want to see it. But post like these should motivate them to make that effort.
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Flexherbal(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2018
Wow!

This is lovely !
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by phemmyfour: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2018
Now, that's CHANGE
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by gulfer: 7:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Lies, the nose gave her away...............Surgery things. All the flabs cannot go away without a trace IMO. Anyway, congrats to her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Not d same people
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Naijawebmaster: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Adonbilivit! These are two different people, different complexions, different face shapes.... anything for traffic!
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Fernandowski(m): 9:45am On Jul 19, 2018
donstan18:

Udonminit.

When are you becoming richer than BILL GATE?
man of little faith

Keep quoting people around.....
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by Mishaya: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
My fear is that she could return to her former size again if she gets too comfortable and stop hitting the gym.
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by nairaland20: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44
Re: Lady Shares Shocking Amazing Before And After Weight Loss Pictures by josh123(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
I am so thin and bony how can I be modrately fat

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Is Askin Me About Number Of Women Ive Had Sex With / Young Lady Explains Her Encounter And Fantasy With Dog Sex / How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.