Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? (2012 Views)

Why Do Gay Guys Like Hitting On Straight Guys / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobodyperson: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hey girls, I have this question I gotta ask.
How do we know when y'all are giving us green light as its commonly called or flirting with us?
Am the kinda guy who misses this alot, literally and am getting sick of it honestly. This is probably why I lack female friends.
So any info women in the house?
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
Well, when you like someone almost everything they say is hilarious. So be on the lookout for a dopey demeanor around you. She'll laugh a lot, show general interest in your life eg. how your day went, compliments, quick to respond to messages etc. When a woman is into you, she'll give you all her attention. You'll feel special.
Personally, when I like someone, my memory becomes super sharp. I remember every detail.

6 Likes

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2019

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Well, when you like someone almost everything they say is hilarious. So be on the lookout for a dopey demeanor around you. She'll laugh a lot, show general interest in your life eg. how your day went, compliments, quick to respond to messages etc. When a woman is into you, she'll give you all her attention. You'll feel special.
Personally, when I like someone, my memory becomes super sharp. I remember every detail.

what if I told that I am the opposite when I like a man, I give him dirty looks and I avoid being in the same room as him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Fsharp54(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

what if I told that I am the opposite when I like a man, I give him dirty looks and I avoid being in the same room as him grin grin grin
It's girls like you that's making the world a difficult place.
Your behavior be making guys be calculating mathematics.���

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by vanida6: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
I don know cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by luvyaself95(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

You don get problems be that go solve am tongue
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2019
luvyaself95:
You don get problems be that go solve am tongue

I know! I never get the guy I like... I get trouble from the ones i'm talkin to but I only talk to guys I don't like grin
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2019
Fsharp54:

It's girls like you that's making the world a difficult place.
Your behavior be making guys be calculating mathematics.���

how do you think I feel cry

But, Ive asked men out but they were 10/10... And that's because I couldn't handle the longing grin
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Well, you've to feel the "hit" and it is usually painful.
It is that simple, if you don't feel the hit or pain but you think she's hitting on you then there's just one way to find out.

Hit her romantically hard on the head with a hammer, she will not die if she's into you
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
WHAT’S A SURE FIRE WAY OF CHECKING IF A LADY STILL HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU?
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by babyfaceafrica: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
you can't know!!!.. ladies are generally confused themselves...a lady will say she cannot date a short dark.man...in the next 2 years..she is married to a dwarf charcoal man!!!.....if a lady does not even know herself..how can you?....my advise
.is stay away from them for now and make yourself better in all ways...physically,financially,morally and spiritually....... they will come for you themselves!!

7 Likes

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

Haaaa! What are the dirty looks for? I can understand the avoiding him part though. You don't wanna make it too obvious by being everywhere he goes, that's pathetic cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaa! What are the dirty looks for? I can understand the avoiding him part though. You don't wanna make it too obvious by being everywhere he goes, that's pathetic cheesy

I don't Know!! Hahahaha I have issues grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by logan2(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
you can't know!!!.. ladies are generally confused themselves...a lady will say she cannot date a short dark.man...in the next 2 years..she is married to a dwarf charcoal man!!!.....if a lady does not even know herself..how can you?....my advise
.is stay away from them for now and make yourself better in all ways...physically,financially,morally and spiritually....... they will come for you themselves!!
what a pathetic way of thinking, guy pls change your mentality
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobodyperson: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Interesting if only all. Ladies had this kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

I don't Know!! Hahahaha I have issues grin grin grin

Weirdo grin

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by babyfaceafrica: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
logan2:
what a pathetic way of thinking, guy pls change your mentality
and you are?
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
it's learning time.
but no matter wetin dz babes talk for here, dem no go tell ur their weak points
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Kaycee7(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2019
Here is a detailed description of how to know when a lady is hitting on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Nobodyperson: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kaycee7:
Here is a detailed description of how to know when a lady is hitting on you.
But these are actresses
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by FantasticJ: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Guest007:

That's why you are a Guest

1 Like

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by HarryDuce(m): 12:05am On Apr 13, 2019
•When the girl in question gets angry at you at the slightest jab.
•When she consciously avoids you even when you're in the same space: She'd want you to notice her of course. I honestly don't see how the logic in this one but, who knows?
Then again, it could be outright compliment from said female. You just have to keep your fingers crossed.
Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by Foodforthought: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2019
They are not that special. I don't mind not noticing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Know When A Lady Is Hitting On Us? by rex444(m): 5:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Guest007:

you are d type that can rape a man you crush ....hehehehe

(1) (Reply)

A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs / Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please / Hidden Facts You Never Know About Omah Lay And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.