Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,339 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood (3273 Views)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Truth About Kenya Woman Masturbating In An Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Burgerlomo: 5:51am On Jul 19, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Donald95(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2018
She looks like a dusty Hausa woman their brain is bent to the left

She is gambling with her life. When she looses the bet now, they will start calling devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Nofav0rs(m): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2018
Illiteracy coupled with stubbornness

What an archaic fool she is
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2018
Hahahaha, good for an early morning laff cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Donald95(m): 6:01am On Jul 19, 2018
BTW that is a perfect position for Drilling

3 Likes

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by mikejj(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2018
;Doshe science student she wants to discover something new...skibaraba issa goal...
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by sarahade(f): 6:44am On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by braimeddy: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2018
This is too risky. Illiteracy is really a disease
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by 48noble(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2018
accidents don't just happen, they are! caused
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Partnerbiz(f): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2018
See good roads...

Shuo

1 Like

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by czarina(f): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Very funny angry
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Queenext: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2018
After falling,she will start blaming one innocent woman
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by stubbornman(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
That's Lala and the new bride!!!
Somebody cannot do honeymoon in peace again
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by boss1310(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2018
what mothers do to bring food to the table will always surprise you
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by infogenius(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Na better road she dey enjoy.
If na d roads wey I Sabi, she wouldn't
have reached her destination before they
start assembling her body parts.

1 Like

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2018
That road looks like the one leading up to the pinnacle of Obudu cattle ranch. I no trust our blogging brothers. I've been up there i know what I'm saying. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by smartgenius10(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2018
aye le
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by EniHolar(f): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2018
Dem dey follow her cheesy cheesy
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by dawno2008(m): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2018
When the going gets tough,

The tough get going,

Give it up to the Africa woman,strong in mind and body,anything to put food on the table.

God bless all mothers,and bless the souls of dead ones

MOTHER AFRICA cool
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Naijawebmaster: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2018
This one weak me. embarassed
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by alphaconde(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2018
word class road is all i see

1 Like

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2018
The original bobRISKY grin grin
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Khd95(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
i missed news from kenya cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by damtan(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin LMAO
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by wiseone28: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Partnerbiz:
See good roads...
Shuo
So not one good road in Nigeria?
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by salam1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Donald95:
She looks like a dusty Hausa woman their brain is bent to the left

She is gambling with her life. When she looses the bet now, they will start calling devil.

daz not Hausa dressing stop the hate
Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by Snowangel007: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
AT least that's better than walking all the way home on foot. Moreover, a sensible bike-man won't speed in this condition.

Re: WTF! See How A Kenya Woman Was Transported On A Bike With Her Firewood by mytime24(f): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Slay queeN grin

(1) (Reply)

100L Female Unilorin Student Sextape Leaked Online [watch Video] / Guys It's High Time You Know Some Nigerian Girls Have Nothing To Offer You / Man Strip Hooker Unclad, Attempt To Rape Her After Accusing Her Of Stealing 31k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.