Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). (14330 Views)

BOOTYLICIOUS SA Muscleman No Longer Ashamed of His Big Bum (PICS) / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2020
Se mojo charity

So it was on a Friday, and Fridays around 2pm there are no Keke napeps due to the fact that 90percent of the riders are hausa/Muslims so Fridays around that time they observe prayers. Alot of people were stranded looking for bikes. That's how I saw this fat, robust looking yansh in a very tight jumpsuit. I told myself this piece of meat cannot pass me by. That's how I approached this lady. it was hard because she was older and very sexy. She was stopping a bike and the bike refused to accept her bargain for the fare. That's how I suggested to her that we should board the bike together. Na so she gree, she was waiting for me to climb the okada first but as a bad sharp guy I buga am to sit first na so I sit for her back. At first I no feel anything then the girl started complaining to the rider that she's not sitting properly, I can swear with anything say the babe did it intentionally that's how she raised her ass and sat on my laps. Every minute she dey adjust her jumpsuit and she will use her big as to rub my prick. To make matter worse I just dry cleaned all my clothes including boxer so I was wearing one light track without boxers and the babe sef no wear pant. Some bad belle people were watching but na so I form serious face. Every time we climb bump she go stand use her ass rub my prick.If you like yab me na you sabi. I no kukuma get shame. The lesson here is always have confidence to approach any lady. You can get lucky and bang that big ass sexy lady that is out of your league. If you have experienced something similar share with us.
see pics below

24 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Azyne(f): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Some people are just unfortunate

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2020
OP's moniker says it all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Openbusiness: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2020
This bum bum is not big na. Assuming it were very big, her yansh will have pushed you to fall off the bike when you were snapping this pervert picture. Big bum bum no go kee u ohh grin

27 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2020
Azyne:
Na you Sabi my sister

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
This bum bum is not big na. Assuming it were very big, her yansh will have pushed you to fall off the bike when you were snapping this pervert picture. Big bum bum no go kee u ohh grin
Na scope I take snap the picture
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2020
topcatking:
OP's moniker says it all
No shame my guy
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2020
Op, you're an idiot. If no one has told you this before, I'm glad to be the first.

Animal. angry

7 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2020
Activist001:
Op, you're an idiot. If no one has told you this before, I'm glad to be the first.

Animal. angry
Na zoo we gather day baba. I be Lion which animal you be?

49 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by paulsoniv: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2020
topcatking:
OP's moniker says it all

Swears
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Alkheira(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2020
All I can say is omo!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Alkheira:
All I can say is omo!
bad guy

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Kobicove(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2020
You're truly shameless just like your name grin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by VEXT: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2020
Guy u too funny...chai, that woman sexually abuse you.. In fact she raped uu grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Chai

see savage knockout

24 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by shantti(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
i tap from ur blessing

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by BonPatrick(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
What a stupid post from a useless guy nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by wittyt98(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na wa oo
Bros you be pervert
Strong one

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
omo my own ehn na long journey almost 100km me and the babe we dey work 4 the same company so we travelled on our way coming back no motor and we are three in number and is late, 2guys one girl naso the first guy rush climb the okada the girl say make i climb i so no make she climb naso she climb me i climb last we never go far the girl say she's not comfortable make the okada man and the first guy shift naso this girl use style stand up sit down on my lap w,t.f naso i cooperate thank god bump full road anytime we enter bump the girl go sit well again

The girl no get big nyansh like that but she get bwess i later enter the girl like 4times the girl always give me bwess to suck that time.

But now me i don resign those days ehn i get confidence die finger anything fingerable
Laslas na me tire

Now na who i go marry i dey find.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Neimar: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Your prick go tear your trouser
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Womanizer(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
I hope you were able to get to the promised land grin
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol grin

See enjoyment
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by EXLOVER(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Very useless stupid sweet funny thread.

I dor laff tire. Op na cruise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by angelfallz(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

So it was on a Friday, and Fridays around 2pm there are no Keke napeps due to the fact that 90percent of the riders are hausa/Muslims so Fridays around that time they observe prayers. Alot of people were stranded looking for bikes. That's how I saw this fat, robust looking yansh in a very tight jumpsuit. I told myself this piece of meat cannot pass me by. That's how I approached this lady. it was hard because she was older and very sexy. She was stopping a bike and the bike refused to accept her bargain for the fare. That's how I suggested to her that we should board the bike together. Na so she gree, she was waiting for me to climb the okada first but as a bad sharp guy I buga am to sit first na so I sit for her back. At first I no feel anything then the girl started complaining to the rider that she's not sitting properly, I can swear with anything say the babe did it intentionally that's how she raised her ass and sat on my laps. Every minute she dey adjust her jumpsuit and she will use her big as to rub my prick. To make matter worse I just dry cleaned all my clothes including boxer so I was wearing one light track without boxers and the babe sef no wear pant. Some bad belle people were watching but na so I form serious face. Every time we climb bump she go stand use her ass rub my prick.If you like yab me na you sabi. I no kukuma get shame. The lesson here is always have confidence to approach any lady. You can get lucky and bang that big ass sexy lady that is out of your league. If you have experienced something similar share with us.
see pics below

Where did this happen?
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by angelfallz(m): 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Wow nice come back.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by MedicH: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
topcatking:
OP's moniker says it all

I checked the name of the moniker after i read the post and ur comment wetin I see off me. Lol

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by tnerro1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wetin Barcelona no go see for juventus hand grin

I remember those days for school when bike Dey carry two persins, omo if no be correct babe dey the bike, guys no Dey enter ooo. Wheather you sit down for center or for back , omo u go tap current tire. If I see say the babe get nice full boobs, I go voluntarily sit for center,na so her boobs go Dey press me for back, chai. Those days mennnn!!!!
Those girls know wetin Dey happen and some go use their ass or boobs tease you, you no go know when you go pay her bike fare join your own grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by adeadeyera(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Azyne:

I tell you.
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by ola31701: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
i tap from ur blessing
Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
tnerro1:
Wetin Barcelona no go see for juventus hand grin

I remember those days for school when bike Dey carry two persins, omo if no be correct babe dey the bike, guys no Dey enter ooo. Wheather you sit down for center or for back , omo u go tap current tire. If I see say the babe get nice full boobs, I go voluntarily sit for center,na so her boobs go Dey press me for back, chai. Those days mennnn!!!!
Those girls know wetin Dey happen and some go use their ass or boobs tease you, you no go know when you go pay her bike fare join your own grin

Se mojo charity

e be like say na wetin the babe one do be that. I no pay anything

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Riding Bike With A Lady With Big Bum Bum (pics). by Shamelessman01: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
ola31701:
i tap from ur blessing
amen
adeadeyera:

I tell you.
Se mojo charity
Including you werey grin
adeadeyera:

I tell you.
Se mojo charity
Including you werey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.