Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 (540 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel Company To Become Operational In 2021 — FG / Breaking News: FG Suspends National Carrier, Nigeria Air Indefinitely / Oby Ezekwesili Replies Troll Who Slammed Her For Saying National Carrier Must Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by presidency: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Photos: Yesterday, Minister of State, Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika unveils Nigeria Air to be operational in December 2018 at the Farnborough International Air Show taking place in the United Kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2018
presidency:
Photos: Yesterday, Minister of State, Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika unveils Nigeria Air to be operational in December 2018 at the Farnborough International Air Show taking place in the United Kingdom.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by olatunjithomas(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2018
I just hope it won't be manipulated by the evil seeds in government.... I still see the carcass of Nigerian Airways Airbus litters MMA2
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by Horus(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRoZYKWJEZo

Minister of State, Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika unveils Nigeria Air
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2018
I do not understand the reasoning behind this when we have dana, arik etc I thought the trend is privatization. Nigerian govt doesn't have discipline when it comes to hiring. They would end up wasting funds servicing a burgeoning workforce.
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by FarahAideed: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
effnepa:
I do not understand the reasoning behind this when we have dana, arik etc I thought the trend is privatization. Nigerian govt doesn't have discipline when it comes to hiring. They would end up wasting funds servicing a burgeoning workforce.

Oga Please read the below link and get the full understanding you seek ....please make sure you read it all

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1019560681950121984.html

1 Like

Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by beegodson: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
I cannot even imagine how people see this government......if not better than the past governments in a thousand ways.
This is no doubt a working government who has achieved and delivered in more ways than we expected...
This is the growth and development Nigeria deserves.
PMB 2019
Re: The New National Carrier (Nigeria Air) To Be Operational In December 2018 by leaderlegend(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
My mentor

(1) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During Clearance In Ebonyi(photos) / My Recommendations On The Solution To Nigeria's Economic Crisis. / Bukola Saraki To Hold World Press Conference Conference Tomorrow August 8th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.