Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) (54425 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by myked(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
myke92:

Choi.. ^ almost 2 eggs per day.,my guy easy o.. That's loads of cholesterol you are amassing.

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

The girl is not even mindful of her health..4eggs..cholesterol kill her

Dummy still quoting outdated info. Eating eggs has no effect on bad cholesterol for healthy individuals. Check this research link and science article:

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/103/3/895/4569580

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160211083044.htm

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
what's the content of that CD plate.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tjohnnay:
how many man don Bleep u

Your question is a reflection of your level of thinking, mentality and maturity. Really juvenile.

Ask your sisters first and get their responses first. If they are truthful with you, they will tell you that you are small minded.

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
Oga esotericmonk, d egg is 2h therefore majority of we here on nairalannd land see no extravagance there. poverty is deep rooted in d@ man. I knw of a man like him, I shunned him & put him in his place; but he didn't see 2 raise his hand @ me. I still go 2 his place regularly ; he is a Yoruba man.
Aunty newdawn2017 ffs I feel uncomfortable when you characterise people by their tribe. It's a subtle shade of racism, this is 2018 grin
Well, I think we're all not seeing this from the guy's point of view. Or maybe the guy should have used a better descriptive other than extravagance.
The point is not 2h, haba. I think it's either he uses 2 eggs at most per serving or he knows her too well, that she isn't the type who ordinarily would have the luxury of having a meal with 4 eggs, ppl should learn to respect themselves.
That being said, I also think it's out of place for a lady(especially) or any adult for that matter to consume 4 eggs in one sitting. Even if it's affordable, It's soo not healthy as the body wouldn't utilise all of it. It's just like me having a gf who consumes two meat pies in one sitting, dah! I wouldn't hit her but at the end of the day she would feel ashamed for herself. Don't ask me how grin
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by derrydinny: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Tjohnnay:
Na una sabi

Make una dey jump from one man to another.i wil rather get married to a 50 yrs old white woman dan to get married to 9ja gals

U can’t trust them
read about eboue bro
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sabadon:
is anyone thinking wat m thinking about the compact disk in d bag grin
Red film deep blue sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
EmmaFitBody:

Mr. Man just because you are poor does not mean everyone is poor! I lift weights regularly and I eat 5 boiled eggs each night after training. Go and get a job then you know that N250 for 5 eggs per day is nothing.

You go soon die...5 eggs..continue make you kill yourself.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
EmmaFitBody:

Dummy still quoting outdated info. Eating eggs has no effect on bad cholesterol for healthy individuals. Check this research link and science article:

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/103/3/895/4569580

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/02/160211083044.htm

Continue to fool yourself. Too much cholesterol is bad.Period.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Idi0t... Provide your updated research that proves dietary cholesterol can increase LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol)... illiterate!

Continue to be peddling wrong info on Nairaland... poor local champion... period!
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

You go soon die...5 eggs..continue make you kill yourself.

It is your entire family that would die of POVERTY.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Saff(f): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
If 4 eggs is a luxury to you, I don’t know what to say other than it’s pitiful.

2 Likes

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by UrennaWendy: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Health wise its not adviceble to eat more than one egg a day not to talk of four.
Guy chill......she never eat egg for a year. That was an opportunity
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
UrennaWendy:
Health wise its not adviceble to eat more than one egg a day not to talk of four.
Guy chill......she never eat egg for a year. That was an opportunity

Dietary cholesterol in eggs (of any quantity) is totally safe for individuals that don't have a combination of diabetes and hypertension.

There has been updated research on the issue. I posted the links previously.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
malificent:
cheesy

Since eggs have started causing problems we'll start going with ours.. Case closed.
I totally support this..... Take a layer fowl with u instead its more safer & exotic too like those beautiful small dog breeds undecided

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by malificent(f): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
dairykidd:

I totally support this..... Take a layer fowl with u instead its more safer & exotic too like those beautiful small dog breeds undecided

Fowls are messy jhor
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
malificent:

Fowls are messy jhor
There are trained ones & they behave well... Seriously just picture urself with a beautiful brown fowl going coo coo coo cak cak cak cak. U can even do selfies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Keep displaying ur ignorance. Eating at most 3 eggs daily is very healthy according to science. It even helps reduce the risk of stroke. Do ur research. Use ur data to enrich & educate urself before u begin display
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Aunty newdawn2017 ffs I feel uncomfortable when you characterise people by their tribe. It's a subtle shade of racism, this is 2018 grin
Well, I think we're all not seeing this from the guy's point of view. Or maybe the guy should have used a better descriptive other than extravagance.
The point is not 2h, haba. I think it's either he uses 2 eggs at most per serving or he knows her too well, that she isn't the type who ordinarily would have the luxury of having a meal with 4 eggs, ppl should learn to respect themselves.
That being said, I also think it's out of place for a lady(especially) or any adult for that matter to consume 4 eggs in one sitting. Even if it's affordable, It's soo not healthy as the body wouldn't utilise all of it. It's just like me having a gf who consumes two meat pies in one sitting, dah! I wouldn't hit her but at the end of the day she would feel ashamed for herself. Don't ask me how grin
I get ur point Sir, he should sort a subtle means of explaining these finely 2 his woman. So she actually grasp d point in his advice rather scold her like narcissistic parents do their children.. & he shouldn't ve gone physical on her.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
EmmaFitBody:

Dietary cholesterol in eggs (of any quantity) is totally safe for individuals that don't have a combination of diabetes and hypertension.

There has been updated research on the issue. I posted the links previously.

You can see how you are fooling yourself upandan on an interactive forum..i thought you said its entirely safe..I will advise you to read more and stop misleading people here.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:

Why is everyone looking at it from the angle of money? does it sound right health wise and even logically? even if the eggs were so small she could still make do with 2 or maybe 3 tops.

Lets stop relating this with money abeg.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Saff(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Why is everyone looking at it from the angle of money? does it sound right health wise and even logically? even if the eggs were so small she could still make do with 2 or maybe 3 tops.

Lets stop relating this with money abeg.
Why would the guy slap her if the issue wasn’t about money and poverty? If he was so concerned about her health I think a normal verbal correction would’ve happened. It affected him deeply because it was his eggs, his money, his suffering and his budgeting. Don’t tell me otherwise, or you’ll simply be deceiving yourself. You know how protective guys are when it comes to money, esp when it’s scarce to them.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Saff:
Thought they were trolling but people are seriously upset about those eggs apparently lool, even from a 'principle' angle it's not that serious, God punish poverty, yeesh
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Saff(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Thought they were trolling but people are seriously upset about those eggs apparently lool, even from a 'principle' angle it's not that serious, God punish poverty, yeesh
4 eggs is literally 200naira. The fact that this issue is debatable is quite sad.

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
ibkayee:

I think say na only me done reason am cheesy
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Organs(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Stop this rubbish!

Go sit your butt somewhere, instead of you to apologise!!!
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by adebaba5: 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
malificent:
cheesy

Since eggs have started causing problems we'll start going with ours.. Case closed.

come with ur own CDs too. Don't expect me to use all of mine on you in one visit
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

I think say na only me done reason am cheesy
Lool appalling
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by ollydee: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
just because of #100 eggs
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
I live life at full luxury, New York to London every now and then.

Thats great news bro.. bless up
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
its boy about who is richer dear Sir, but a display of deeply entrenched poverty on d dude's part. It must ve been so embarrassing 4 d lady d@ he outrightly scolded her like d@ over her frying of 4 eggs. D dude should ve let her be, then later in đ eve or even days after, tactfully speak 2 his woman abt d eggs on how he views it. 4 d slapping , d@ was an outright display of physical abuse & lack of emotional control on his part. He had no right whatsoever 2 hit her. Especially when not in a mortally dangerous situation. His woman is an adult like him, not a mere apprentice or maid. My boss dares not lay hand on me , as I knw what I could be capable of not minding he/she is my boss not 2 talk of boyfriend. I am currently with a Yoruba man who chronically displayed such deeply entrenched symptom of poverty, I shunned him straight & kept him in his place. He has been behaving since then.

u are right... my advice to u

leave that yoruba man and come to me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which One Destroys Man Faster? / Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.