Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

"I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders (18959 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: Tinubu In Secret Talks With Opposition Members-elect / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Nedukkc: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
I like him he's very honest.

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by loveth360(f): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
Mtcheeeeew!

Omenka behold ya Governor

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Legend2020: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Confused governor
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Offisteven: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oga governor pls come and pay us our special duty allowance. you are owing the security men 4months and have refused to pay. Have we done wrong leaving our families behind to come to Benue and fight Fulani herdmen for the good of the state?
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by begwong: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
Coward behaving like a cow, unless otherwise directed where to go to by the herdsmen in Asso villa
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
coward
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Billygee2u: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
lastmessenger:
If you don't leave that terrorist organization, we won't sympathise with you when the Fulani terrorist finally overrun your state.fool..ish Governor.
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Quidquopro: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
2019 is still far.
APC must not be allowed to recover from their exit.
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by rofanx13: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
By this time next week, he Wii be in PDP
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by slawali: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Accommodate your fellow countrymen stop calling herdsmen terrorist, they are your fellow Nigerians. Igbo are everywhere too, small time they will tell you they owner of Nigeria.
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Yusuf54: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
If You think say APC Head still dey there Click LIKE And IF You think say na PDP Head dey dia Click SHARE

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
To slap this useless governor just dey hungry me.
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Nfora: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
ekems2017:
I knew it. This man don't have a say of his own. He is just behaving like a baby. Adams has promise to rig election come 2019 for him and he has made a U-turn already.
Just a pity that the blood of the innocent souls that was wasted will not allow you go anywhere next year.

Very stupid comment.

Politicisation of killings,exactly what the enemies of Nigeria want.

If PDP had resolved the killings within 16 years of misrule,we would not be where we are today.For more than 16years the killings in various part of Nigeria persisted,so why should APC ,barely 3 years in power bear the brunt.

In sane countries,insecurity unites the citizens,but in Nigeria ,Idiots disunite the citizens with insecurity.

Rubbish undecided

May the souls of the innocent souls rest in peace cry

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Minjim: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
This caption should be " I've not YET left APC."
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Antipob777(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
I stand by my words that there is nothing like Fulani herdsmen killing anybody.

It is the PDP and Igbo's especially Igbos that are been hired for all this killings just to sabotage the govt of the day.

Hate will kill Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by 8stargeneral: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom u be fool

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by magzey: 5:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
lastmessenger:
If you don't leave that terrorist organization, we won't sympathise with you when the Fulani terrorist finally overrun your state.fool..ish Governor.
who invited you to mourn empty coffins grin grin grin a beg park well!!!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by magzey: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Antipob777:
I stand by my words that there is nothing like Fulani herdsmen killing anybody.

It is the PDP and Igbo's especially Igbos that are been hired for all this killings just to sabotage the govt of the day.

Hate will kill Igbos.
How you come come know? grin grin dem know it already grin grin

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by israelmao(m): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
I hate the attitude of the puppet governor who is unstable as water.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by lastmessenger: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
Positivepoint:

over a million live ammunition where caught within 3 months guess who are the culprits?

who knows if the igbo's are the ones killing both side just to create unrest.
yes it is the Igbo's that are killing and the slowpoke president are just there staring like a too..l
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by sunsewa16: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
once in a decade,a constitutional backed strong man will behave like mumu,just imagine orthom macabre

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Almaiga: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
PDP and their other half (IPOB's) won't like this.

1 Share

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by 35824L: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ortom knows that Benue is APC that is why he is hesitant to leave.
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by ZAWs: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
These guys are very funny.
Everyday we keep hearing decamp, different meetings here and there.
So ortom, Tambuwa will defect to pdp with their right senses?
Maybe they wants to be a single term governors. If they are men enough let them decamp let's see.
There are more than enough power-hungry men to replace them come 2019.
Tambuwa, Ortom, etc all won their election on PMB Mantra /popularity.
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by ZAWs: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
undecided
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by Greatzeus(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
I can see comments from a lot of pained people above me,you know I don't understand how you guys care so much about these politicians whose children are straight for life undecided
Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by positivethought: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-still-apc-says-ortom-secret-talks-pdp-leaders
does ortom actually knows what he wants,does he even have the courage to be independent minded?,he is just making a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by justy15: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Even PDP should not consider giving ticket to a Buffon like ortom. He is so dummy n daft for my liking. Like ortom, like bello

1 Like

Re: "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom Says After Secret Talks With PDP Leaders by crimeboss: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-still-apc-says-ortom-secret-talks-pdp-leaders
Why are u calling them nPDP, aren't rAPC again?, hypocrisy has no other name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Collapses Structure For Peter Obi And Datti Of Labor Party In Cross River / Bola Tinubu Celebrates Workers' Day With Nigerians / Google Commends Osinbajo’s Role On Ease Of Doing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.