Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym (82248 Views)

Nigerian Man Expresses Displeasure After He Was Banned From A Gym In Uk(Video) / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by sharpwriter(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
pdppower:
Does this not oppose the biblical 'money is the root of all evil'. This one is 'money is the root of happiness '. God punish poverty

Mr. man, go back to the bible and read. The ''love of money'' is different from money. The love of money is the root of all evils: meaning that you love money to the extent that you seek it by all means available without minding if it is unrighteous or not.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by papijulah: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
OneCorner:
Mtcheew. Davido jet beta pass dz one 10 times

Really

3 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by EagleScribes: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
It is well
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Psalm18: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Repressive regimes are not sustainable
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Platony(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
sholay2011:

The bible actually says "The love of money is the root of all evils".

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by ChangeMachine: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
Compare it with Air Nigeria, you go know how far
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by realadejoh: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
...and some people will be saying vanity upon vanity is vanity.
I want to enjoy this vanity that I am seeing yet before we talk of parts unknown.
Mtcheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Organs(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Can an IPOB member lun for Rrrussian Plesidency? Nnna i wan looon for Lussian PLesident. Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Platony(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
sharpwriter:

Mr. man, go back to the bible and read. The ''love of money'' is different from money. The love of money is the root of all evils: meaning that you love money to the extent that you seek it by all means available without minding if it is unrighteous or not.
wink
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by chiscodedon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Now I see reason why they wanna remain on seat forever.. Who would want leave this kind of living

1 Like

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Ingocof(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
pdppower:
Does this not oppose the biblical 'money is the root of all evil'. This one is 'money is the root of happiness '. God punish poverty

you missed it sir, the Bible never said that, the Bible says THE LOVE of money. 1Timothy 6:10
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Koolking(m): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
O, boy! This is what I call Presidential treatment. Putin deserves it
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by marttol: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
DonPikko:
Davido can afford this grin grin
+ him papa wealth dem no reach cos of maintenance

2 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by bluecircle470: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why always on decoy........always feeling insecure like the former Iraq President (Saddam Hussein)
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by cenaman(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
the plane is davido's father networth.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Platony(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
realadejoh:
...and some people will be saying vanity upon vanity is vanity.
I want to enjoy this vanity that I am seeing yet before we talk of parts unknown.
Mtcheeeew!

U dey mind dem??

Even d pastors wey dey preach to dem,...sm get private jets.

Dey shld kip avoiding Vanity. angry

3 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Akalia(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
To be honest I now consider the executive treat our President gets as a modest one when compared to the executive treats his western counterparts do receive. To think that a presidential air career like putin's, Trump 's and host of other western leaders are equipped with such uncommon luxury and state of the art security systems clearly shows that western politicians also lead a vain and lavish executive lives; they are not different from our politicians after all. All are corrupt, blowing tax payers money. You can imagine Trump just stroke a deal with boeing for the production of a more advanced aircraft than the one he does use at the moment, is that necessary? Well not my business though.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
pdppower:
I guess you aren't a Christianundecided

It's not money,,,,,,but LOVE of moneysad
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by alimology: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Like a paradise. This is a kind of life that if someone preach to you of paradise, you will be like " what else could be in paradise"?

4 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by winsh: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dino Melaye's long neck will soon see this one now and try to buy it, empty unintelligent vessel

2 Likes

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Way better than air force one in terms of interior trimmings. Lets see what the new air force one will behold
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by winsh: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is a charismatic leader that will stomp the yard when any one tries to bring down his country or do nonsense in Russia. He deserves it, not some bag and bones nitwit that parades his uneducated unintelligent low IQ self as president and play politics while Nigerians suffer and the name and reputation of the country is dragged in the mud from left right and center.

Akalia:
To be honest I now consider the executive treat our President gets as a modest one when compared to the executive treats his western counterparts do receive. To think that a presidential air career like putin's, Trump 's and host of other western leaders are equipped with such uncommon luxury and state of the art security systems clearly shows that western politicians also lead a vain and lavish executive lives; they are not different from our politicians after all. All are corrupt, blowing tax payers money. You can imagine Trump just stroke a deal with boeing for the production of a more advanced aircraft than the one he does use at the moment, is that necessary? Well not my business though.
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Themandator: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
pdppower:

The Bible never told you that: maybe you read it from your bulletin.
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Bond008(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
pdppower:
It's the love of money not money that's what the Bible says
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Platony(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Organs:
Can an IPOB member lun for Rrrussian Plesidency? Nnna i wan looon for Lussian PLesident. Igbo Amaka!

So dat i go cally my blothers go lussia grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by peacengine(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Akalia:

1 Like

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
Putin ma nigga!

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by pstnicodemus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
pdppower:
The bible never said "money is the root of all evil "
it said "the love of money is the root of all evil "
the Bible clearly says "money answereth all things "
so you see why person just gat get money abi?
I agree with you, make God punish poverty cos without money in this life..... you know the rest
Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by FrancMekason(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Where do shits go after pooping �
����
Pardon my ignorance

1 Like

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by Ebuka6841(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
I thought communist doesn't enjoy such luxury life

1 Like

Re: Inside Putin's N180b Presidential Plane That Includes Gold-plated Toilet & A Gym by LastSurvivor11: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
pdppower:

Your wrong man, the bible said the "LOVE" of money is the root of all evil, keyword LOVE.. The love of anything is bad, eg love of food, love of drinks, love of sex etc..
The bible actually said money answereth ALL things..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / WWII Plane Recovered From Black Sea After Crashing 77 Years Ago(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.