Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos (79963 Views)

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by BRASH: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dino has only one enemy in kogi. That enemy is yahaya bello. He is a suspect.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by troublemakea(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
elisbabs499:

It's true oooo. Right in my hometown Ayetoro Gbede..... It was serious today. Masked men in Police, Army and SARS uniform

they were shooting him or they were repelling the attack... which one

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by femmy2010(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
Can you all imagine the type of evil and devilish politics played by APC and her Satanic members?

What a manner of evil CHAINGE is this?

And you believe a man that jumped out of a moving bus ?DSS , SARS and Soldier shot at him and he is still alive ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Aicebaba: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abeyjide:
this guy don start again

Nigeria can't develop with this embryo unreasonable thinking. I recommend the study of Philosophy in secondary school to influence mind like yours.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Alberttahir: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
He is at it again. Alway setting himself up. Stop painting kogi in bad light for the sake of political score and public sympathy. God will never forgive dino, yahaya bello and their likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by notoriousbabe: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
What is "spearing my life.? Olodo senator
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by troublemakea(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Drdreyy:

Oga, that G-wagon is bullet proof. So don't expect to see penetration signs.

I know in which I expected to see something like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Awoleesu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
This half-educated thug doesn't know the difference between spare and spear.

ABU Zaria confirmed Dino as her alumnus & you call him "half educated"? Pray, tell us Yahaya Bello's alma matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by zabson(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
where's the 20 bullet?
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by FLYFIRE(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:
Distinguish senator, so you don't know the difference between spare and spear?You should go back to high school sir....I so move!
If you use android you should know better...
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Acidosis(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Those behind this evil action will live to regret it.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by chiedozie198100: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69531194:
He should simply right his wrongs.
The constituency he is representing don't want him anymore.
Simple.

and so shooting at him is the most democratic way to resolve this?
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Herkim(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sorry bros which one is Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians. Kindly apply decorum please.

quote author=diebuhari1 post=69530776]Yoruba Muslims are happy with the persecution of Dino Melaye simply because he is a Yoruba Christian.[/quote]
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Acidosis(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69531194:
He should simply right his wrongs.
The constituency he is representing don't want him anymore.
Simple.

Which constituency? Same one that defeated Yahaya Bello and APC's INEC in the recall process?
The way some of you ediots support evil is just unimaginable.

You come on Nairaland everyday masquerading as a suya vendor, but the reality is that you're such a low life and a senseless thing.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by LordofNaija: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:
Distinguish senator, so you don't know the difference between spare and spear?You should go back to high school sir....I so move!
And I do so second
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by ipobarethieves: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin sad sad grin angry angry iyalata Beloo, we see ur handsoo.Stop thus politic of death and bitterness
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Make una 'spear' Dino abeg. Most educated folks pronounce spare parts as spear parts. '

'It's not fair' is pronounced as 'it's not fear' o grin.
Oral English is not taught in the South Western states.

Mineral is mineras . English Language teachers even goof by pronouncing Nylon as 'Lylon' kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Acidosis:

Which constituency? Same one that defeated Yahaya Bello and APC's INEC in the recall process?
The way some of you ediots support evil is just unimaginable.

You come on Nairaland everyday masquerading as a suya vendor, but the reality is that you're such a low life and a senseless thing.
Saw your posts and saw many members addressing you with many improbable and unprintable names not even worthy of an animal, and we saw it is not your type we should engage in words with...
We will get dirty and you will enjoy it.
It's best to ignore you with your hatred and bitterness towards someone better than you and that can change your life in minutes.
Fake opinion poll analyst. grin
We pity people a fake tin like you is making poll for, well, he is in Ekiti.
Failures everywhere.
So swerve to the left frustrated nonentity.
U no reach wink grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by bubu2019: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:
nairaland warlord.all you could achieve in your life is to identify people's mistakes. I bet you your wiseness can never take you close to dino"s achievements. ewu English master
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by talk2emma: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Am planning where to run too cos it will soon start
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
troublemakea:
lol over 20 bullet

while me I see a dent on the jeep like a little stone scratch

Dino the comedian trying to stay relevant at all cost grin
There are things we shouldnt joke with.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by femtopyy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
If I was in your shoes, I would have resigned
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Itzi8(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
They continue firing us no way

mbi needs to carry this news
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by ofwest47(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
over 20 bullet holes in one car and the car occupier is still alive and speaking, definitely the so called men in army uniform are Melaye's solders.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by justy15: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Politics apart I think buhari n his APC goons are laying a very dangerous precedence in our polity. How can u stop a senator from commissioning his project even when the kogi state Government have commissioned only but a transformer in three years. This is not pure n must be condemned
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by famology(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
FLYFIRE:

If you use android you should know better...

I just used the same android to spell it correctly. Stop defending these worthless opportunists.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Henri8: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:
They continue firing us no way
Lol...you remember that Minaj news flash wela.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Abeyjide: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Aicebaba:

Nigeria can't develop with this embryo unreasonable thinking. I recommend the study of Philosophy in secondary school to influence mind like yours.

what an unreasonable person you are. must you insult if you are to correct someone. Rubbish
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by famology(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
bubu2019:
nairaland warlord.all you could achieve in your life is to identify people's mistakes. I bet you your wiseness can never take you close to dino"s achievements. ewu English master

I'm not your type,please look elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.