Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos (79959 Views)

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by bonnyhope: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:
This half-educated thug doesn't know the difference between spare and spear.

Dis guy is like you sabi English wel wel.....
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ejo kini oponu yin so?
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims are happy with the persecution of Dino Melaye simply because he is a Yoruba Christian.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by chubinwa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:
Distinguish senator, so you don't know the difference between spare and spear?You should go back to high school sir....I so move!
So, somebody cannot make a mistake again
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by cooldave234(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslims are happy with the persecution of Dino Melaye simply because he is a Yoruba Christian.
where is ur brain Locate it and put into use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by iamjavadem(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Over 20 bullet holes and you cant even show us just one bullet hole on your car? These pictures are just dents and scratches. Google bullet holes on cars to see how bullets look on a car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by bonnyhope: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
bonnyhope:

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by diebuhari1: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
hollah123:
I only see this crap on nairaland .come to South West n see for yourself that there's nothing like than.its an illusion in the head of nnamdi kanu urine drinkers because they are divided heavily n they want division among Yorubas.go to Lagos n see how they run things
Hahaha who still believes that trash? What happened to MURIC? What happened to the other group of Yoruba Muslims that came out to condemn Yoruba christian leaders for parading themselves as Yoruba leaders? You can't fool anyone anymore.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by GavelSlam: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
bonnyhope:

Na standard six I finish.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Arysexy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:
Distinguish senator, so you don't know the difference between spare and spear?You should go back to high school sir....I so move!

An average educated Yoruba pronounces Spare as Spear"

OBJ once claimed free and "fear" (fair)election.

It is more of tongue than educational qualification
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by IsioStar1: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
foolbuster:
Me looking for the over 20 bullet holes.....

Me too! Buh I saw One. Balance nineteen.
And I am also looking for the Caterpillar
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by bonnyhope: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by xjiggy: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by johnnyvid(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nbote:

U are an imbe... So he wasn't attacked? Or his convoy wasn't blocked and shot at??

I don't know between U and ur Suya which one has more oil on it... Was he stoned by his ppl? Was it his constituency members dat wore military and police uniforms to shoot at him? Or d local govt chairman who is related to d commissioner of Finance dat sent caterpillar to block d road?? Why U jus like to expose urself like dis?? Pls remind urself d outcome of d INEC recall jus a few months ago again and tell Urself if U think U have sense...
lol they are always active on nairaland politics section, but they are not a grassroots politician. they don't know what is going on the general public. i don't take them seriously.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by AlPeter: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nbote:

U are an imbe... So he wasn't attacked? Or his convoy wasn't blocked and shot at??

I don't know between U and ur Suya which one has more oil on it... Was he stoned by his ppl? Was it his constituency members dat wore military and police uniforms to shoot at him? Or d local govt chairman who is related to d commissioner of Finance dat sent caterpillar to block d road?? Why U jus like to expose urself like dis?? Pls remind urself d outcome of d INEC recall jus a few months ago again and tell Urself if U think U have sense...
how can someone be this daft? where the bullet hole
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Codes151(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Dino... why always you?
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by diegwu02: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
foolbuster:
the other holes were under the car. Police, SARS and Military indeed.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by johnnyvid(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69531194:
He should simply right his wrongs.
The constituency he is representing don't want him anymore.
Simple.
but he won the last recall process in his senatorial zone, isn't God merciful. i have been reading your comment often, i haven't pick tangible thing from it. always sentimental in analysing issues in politics. besides you don't know what is on ground. so i don't take you seriously. next please.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
Nbote:

simple question did You See any bullet holes in that jeep let alone 20 this imbe is speaking grammar. Deceived human being
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by hollah123: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2018
diebuhari1:
Hahaha who still believes that trash? What happened to MURIC? What happened to the other group of Yoruba Muslims that came out to condemn Yoruba christian leaders for parading themselves as Yoruba leaders? You can't fool anyone anymore.
just hear yourself out.u are an Igbo man who wants the south to wrestle power from the north but u want to divide Yoruba people.its impossible bro,yoruba people are liberal to b divided using religion.u can use politics but not religion.all those crap I only see it online n on social media.i have traveled to all South Western states like a month ago due to d nature of my job.theres nothing like that.we don't have OSU or Wawa or haha or 2nd class Igbos like ebonyi.u can see what happens In Lagos.any Yoruba man can become a governor unlike Igbo land that an IMO state priest can't lead an Anambra parish

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by walewalts: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
I know some gullible Nigerians will believe this guy.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Akanapiaigwe: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:
tell Buhari to say the meaning of inec first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by LushGreenz: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Logicprojects1:
Spearing bawo.

Sparingly soluble
Sparring partner
Spar lounge
Spare Tyre

Melaye oo
Spear
SPEARING my life... Senator Aye grin grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Jsucre(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
dino's life get spear kwa!
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by johnnyvid(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

i guess you had first class in english. no mistake has no master. each and every one commit series of english blunder every day. so shift.he has already passed across his messages to his fans and people of his constituency.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Arysexy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69531194:
Simple.

Mai suya, if the constituency don't want him, why did d recall fail?

E be like say your dead Cow suya don dey high you?
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Godwin978(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

kip yr sme!!y mouth shot, you dat you are so educated how much are u earning in a month? tonda faya your generation

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by vikyno(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
winsh:
The only reason why Nigeria is burning is because of thieving politicians like Dino. the other day he was on social media dangling his cars purchased with public funds in people's faces now he is coming there to complain like he is innocent abeg next news. I don't feel sorry for thieving politicians, those people are probably his angry constituency people.

And that's a good reason for him to be attacked? If a sitting Senator could no longer walk freely in his community, what hope do a common man have in trusting our security apparatus for the safety of his/her life?
By the way, which court of law convict Dino that made you to label him a thief.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
AMvanquish:
No matter What Dino might have done, this is wrong and taking it too far..
Most sensible comment
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by lwise(m): 8:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
foolbuster:

You are so dumb, why do we have so many foolish people in Nigeria.
Instead of you to condemn the attack, you were here spewing rubbish.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by santakris(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
famology:

Don't forget he graduated with third class.

All the same. This is pure wickedness
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
So this blockhead does not know the difference between spare and spear?

And the Dundee is a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mediocres everywhere! Hmmm. Smh.
Re: Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos by lwise(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
post=69531194:
Simple.

Am sure anything you receive your BMC monthly stipend, you start thinking with your anus.
You are so senseless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.