Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him (32218 Views)

Court To DSS: Charge Emefiele To Court Within One Week Or Release Him / Kanu Refuses To Appear In Court In Protest Against FG’s Refusal To Release Him / “My Health Has Deteriorated” – Abba Kyari Says As Court Refuses To Release Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by udemzyudex(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
See, one day another government of another party will take over and I just hope those supporting this won't cry fowl cos the next government will definitely want to continue from where this government stop, believe me it won't be like GEJ tenures where you can come and say whatever you like and go free.

Since buhari have set an example, then nobody will have the right to talk.

Waiting patiently, hopeful I'll be out of this country then.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Tsam1959(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
Ndonu101:
lawless FG

Nigeria is now officially a wild wild west

everyone should go and buy their own guns! It is pointless obeying the law when the government does not obey it. better protect yourselves and defend yourself from Buhari's Tyranny

Haha

Do anyhow na, make you see.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by buhariguy(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
CioAngels:
Meanwhile, death of many Nigerians also killed by the fulani herdsmen you sent to kill, neither of you both said anything. You can both keep Dasuki and use him as suya if that will make you happier.
so why is the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra involving themselves, is it everything you must be involved,
What concern the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and ATM dashiki?
Oh, because he shared the money to your kindred and Biafra party PDP.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Ekpeitut: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari doesn't understand the full import of his actions. Same measure will be used against him in due time.
- Benue killings
- Plateau killings
- Zamfara killings
- South East killings etc.

All these deaths were as a result of his inactions, incompetency and high handedness. And he shall answer for these deaths. What goes around comes around.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Sarkin: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2018
magoo10:
lame excuse for tyranny
even after his passports have been seized by the courts.

buhari is on a revenge mission against dasuki same way they have been on revenge killing the defenseless people of Benue and plateau.

why did buhari and his government take him to court if they cannot abide to court processes.
words of a failure.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by buhariguy(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2018
udemzyudex:
See, one day another government of another party will take over and I just hope those supporting this won't cry fowl cos the next government will definitely want to continue from where this government stop, believe me it won't be like GEJ tenures where you can come and say whatever you like and go free.

Since buhari have set an example, then nobody will have the right to talk.

Waiting patiently, hopeful I'll be out of this country then.
no wonder I am supporting an old man.
If you like kill buhari after 2023.
I don't care, but buhari must take Care of all these criminals before vacating the office in 2023.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by magoo10(m): 11:41am On Jul 20, 2018
buhariguy:
the government took him to court to be sentence to death,not to be bail.
executive cannot execute without the judiciary judicating the execution.
funny guy are you OK at all? why not just kill him and not take him to court at all since you cannot follow court processes by the same judges whom you want to use in executing him?
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by magoo10(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2018
Sarkin:
words of a failure.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Emydandy: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Paperwhite:
Guess it's time for Buhari to scrap off the judiciary & courts.Very lawless government. angry
Scrap what is it not Buhari orders they r following.wicked Buhari is on revenge mission
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by udemzyudex(m): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2018
buhariguy:
no wonder I am supporting an old man.
If you like kill buhari after 2023.
I don't care, but buhari must take Care of all these criminals before vacating the office in 2023.

OK then, I just hope you won't cry fowl when another administration from another party continues from where he stops.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Emydandy: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2018
Azmodan:

Are you kidding me ?
How old are you?
He is trying to.justify disobeying the court by saying the most horrific things that comes to.mind
Things that if they had evidence they would have submitted it court
Please grow up
Don't u see the name of the poster Evil Forest
Nothing good can come out him
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by nky039: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
shameless country
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by israelmao(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
How does he pose security risk to Nigerian nation?Is Buhari afraid? And where are 100,000 lives?This is an expression of personal grudge, evil shall consume the wicked.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by ciggy000(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mr malami well said but these are things government lawyers would have argued in court and not after dasuki has been granted bail by a court of competent jurisdiction and you come all out boldly to say this.it only shows how incompetent you are and how the government at which you serve which even have a SAN as vice president disregard rule of law.shameless government
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Neddyogu(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
For a trained lawyer to open his buccal cavity and spew this thrash, leaves more to be desired. Well, Oga Dasuki go chop detention small as Buhari chop too dah year. I guess revenge must be served cold.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by adam4success(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
I think Dasuki offend buhari personally.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by AseleAsele18(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haba AGF, isn't this a conclusion before the case is concluded?.
Who convicted him? Why condemn him on your own when the court has not? This is impunity sir.
No one is saying don't deal with if he is convicted.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Reference(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Then any member of this present government should be prepared for unlimited detention because I cannot see what he did that is not happening now. What goes around will surely come around and will affect everyone from the silent to the complicit. Impunity is a viscious cycle and that is why developed and progressive nations rather operate by the rule of law.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by BabaEleko(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
magoo10:
lame excuse for tyranny
even after his passports have been seized by the courts.

buhari is on a revenge mission against dasuki same way they have been on revenge killing the defenseless people of Benue and plateau.

If not why did buhari and his government take him to court if they cannot abide to court processes.

How dare you liken the bloods of those innocent Nigerians to a man who was instrumental to the death of thousands of Nigerians. You are highly stup1d.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by slimfit1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dansuki played a role that is forever going to affect these country. He had the best position to influence Jonathan, he has no sense of security at all. He accepted a position higher than him. I can't be a security adviser and not see this coming. Let him rot in jail. He was careless and has no form of patriotism to this country so let him rot in their. May I remind you that his failure to do the right thing was the reason why we voted for another retard. When he is supposed to be ordering F16s, apache helicopters food etc. He was ordering bullet prove 4x4s.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Knarfoza: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by emmie14: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
FarahAideed:

Why is it that we always try to shield the problem and start calling the wrong names ...What has Malami got to do with this ? Isn't obvious that even he is confused why his boss doesn't want to let Dasuki out despite numerous court rulings... Buhari is the problem here and as long as you guys continue to shield him like some baby Nigeria can't make progress ...

Three arms of government. The executives, legislators and judiciary. The Attorney general of the federation has right to react when any of these two are acting contrary to constitutions of land He is the highest authority at law and number 4th citizen. Let him object and question the actions of the executives with due directions.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by mercenary: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
post=69540676:
We have a very slow judiciary system in this nation, if not, we won't be talking about this.
Smh
Just shut up when you have nothing sensible to say, you keep disgracing your family
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by Sirjamo: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
selemempe:
Many APC fooĺs will support this without realising the bad precedence being set by buhari.

Buhari has kept showing that he sees the laws of our land as mere suggestions...but that is not even the issue here. The issue here is the millions of people who support a man who has done nothing to move the nation forward but instead has done everything to jeopadise the little peace we still enjoy by constantly supporting criminals in his circle, fighting opposition blindly and treating his fellow country men (se and ss) as enemies.
Tell that to the families of thousands of people Boko Haram butchered because of Dasukis corruption
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by betterford: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL APC THAT WE ARE IN DEMOCRACY AND AS SUCH THEY SHOULD OBEY THE COURT VERDICT AND RELEASE THIS MAN..
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by blazesam(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
It a lie, F.G attorney u are lying. We read news very well, u and i knw that dasuki's offence is not just that, buhari is a wicked and unforgiven man. Today dasuki is suffering from what he did to u buhari some yearz ago and the hot slap he gave u. Oga u are just wickd and my words are true, u are just doing pay back
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by oruma19: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
magoo10:
I am not supporting the wrong done by dasuki neither are the judges who gave the bail .instead of ranting and cursing like an unguarded fellow you should be asking yourself why did buhari and his government take him to court when they cannot abide by court processes? they should have just killed him like they do in military rule as you want them to .
so that is the reason behind my comments this is pure foolishness on government and those supporting them,it is this same act that kept Nigeria where she is and now that democracy is here they are still doing same thing . he should kukuma change his name to abacha . rubbish
Dasuki should be hanged...That's my verdict. If Buhari doesn't kill dasuki, God will not forgive him. no sentiments, he is heartless. sent people to war without ammunition and held back the money to share with friends. When they refused for the fear of dying and loosing more people, he court marshaled them. Thunder will visit dasuki any day Buhari decides to free him. He will die on the day they decide to free him from detention. i spit on his grave because i know so many young, vibrant, and gallant destinies that have perished on this boko haram issue. Bisi my late friend, a gallant naval officer died on this naija internal and unnecessary war and u expect me to be happy. They complained they didn't have as much sophisticated ammunition as the enemies, Dasuki court marshalled those that protested and sentenced them to death. May his sins never be forgiven, may he be as chaff before the wind, may even the sound of the wind be a torment to him until he goes down to hell in distress and agony. Dasuki and all the people that shared war money with him will never see or know joy. May anyone that takes pity on him know no peace. God is merciful but also a God of vengeance.

1 Like

Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by oruma19: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
chrisxxx:

So you and Buhari should be arrested for the over 200k deaths in the hands of fulani since HE took over and over 100 soldiers just a few days ago at the hands of boko haram!
You all know the source of the killings. Pls u guys should open ur eyes, we dont need to quarel amongst ourselves in support or against the government of the day. Truth is that Nigerian politicians are using me and u to achieve their aim. we should cooperate , be objective and wipe them all out of government. they really care less about u and i so no need quarelling or abusing each other. we have a choice here, Buhari can only help us deplete the number of thieving politicians in Nigeria, when he leaves, a more righteous person will take over and also wipe him and his cronies out of the land so our country can be great again. we Just need to support the little he can do. Have u ever thought that enemies of this government from whose hands a lot of monies have been recovered can sponsor such killings? leaving the masses to think it is the government. Bros make we think deeply, they are using us all. Lets support anything that will delete most of these bad politicians.
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by magoo10(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
oruma19:
Dasuki should be hanged...That's my verdict. If Buhari doesn't kill dasuki, God will not forgive him. no sentiments, he is heartless. sent people to war without ammunition and held back the money to share with friends. When they refused for the fear of dying and loosing more people, he court marshaled them. Thunder will visit dasuki any day Buhari decides to free him. He will die on the day they decide to free him from detention. i spit on his grave because i know so many young, vibrant, and gallant destinies that have perished on this boko haram issue. Bisi my late friend, a gallant naval officer died on this naija internal and unnecessary war and u expect me to be happy. They complained they didn't have as much sophisticated ammunition as the enemies, Dasuki court marshalled those that protested and sentenced them to death. May his sins never be forgiven, may he be as chaff before the wind, may even the sound of the wind be a torment to him until he goes down to hell in distress and agony. Dasuki and all the people that shared war money with him will never see or know joy. May anyone that takes pity on him know no peace. God is merciful but also a God of vengeance.
why not kill him na ?
is he also the reason why a military base was overrun under buratai and buhari or people being killed in Benue ,plateau and zamfara?
going by your statement buratai and buhari should be hanged as soon as possible for the defenseless Nigerians that have been killed despite loan of billions of dollars that future Nigerians will pay .
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by joe120120(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Welrez:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/why-nigerian-govt-cant-release-dasuki-attorney-general-malami/amp/

mumu minister think HIS. WORK. as a minister will not end.
just watch how gmb life will end 2019
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by kingvictor7: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dasuki deserve to b stripped naked, tied to d stake n shot dead..dis evil sinister masterminded d death of thousands of Nigerians in d north east bcoz of his greed and insatiable desire for wealth n money...monies meant for military warfare against Boko Haram was looted n shared by dis demonic dasuki to his friends, concumbines and cronies.. Dis man deserve to b crushed dead by a moving trailer...
Re: Malami: Dasuki Caused The Death Of 100,000, FG Can’t Release Him by bejeria101(m): 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
omoseth:
The same AGF that has mandated the NFF to comply with the court order reinstating Giwa as the duly elected President of the federation is still the the AGF that has continuously disobeyed several court orders in the Dasuki case. Why the double standard? what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
This Dasuki case irks of personal vendetta by this hypocritical government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. / Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" / #OTOGE: APC Governorship Candidate Met With Sacked Kwara State Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.