Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (22025 Views)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE]

While returning from somewhere, I saw a lady selling roasted corn and they looked edible, so stopped, bent, and got inside her MTN umbrella to make my choice.

Kindly ignore typos if you see any — no time to proofread.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
"How much is this corn?" I pointed. "This one is ₦50 and the other one is ₦70," she replied.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
"What about the pear?" I asked again. "It's 4 for ₦50." Since I wasn't hungry, I requested for ₦50 corn and ₦50 pear.

Typing...
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
I brought my dollar bill wallet and gave her ₦500. "No change o!" she said. As she was searching for change, a young lady with a fat ass entered the umbrella.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Her fat ass was too obvious, but I pretended not to notice it. In my head I said, "Why are these girls wearing extremely short and tight gowns? It won't work on me."

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
On the other side was a young guy. He greeted her. It seems her aunt or mom owns a shop across. She's cute and also a member of Nigerian Female Bleaching Association. She's natural, though.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
The young man entered the umbrella too while the seller had gone to get me ₦400 balance. The girl looked lively, so a spirit said to me, "Break the ice with any situational opener."

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
Since I don't cram pickup lines (I invent them on the spot), I used a situational opener. I looked at her dead in the eye and said, "Stingy girl, buy me corn," and she smiled, then switched the table and said I should buy her corn.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
I had to switch to pidgin English, so I said, "My oga go beat me. I need to take permission from him before I can buy for you."

"It's a lie," she said. It started raining (slowly) while we were inside the umbrella. I turned and saw an elderly man who looked like a newly mad man walking by himself.

Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
I drew her attention to him and said, "That's my boss," and she laughed. "Buy the corn for me na!" she said with a cute, seductive, girlie voice.

"My Oya hasn't approved it," I teased. "You don't want to buy for me — I'm going," she said, picked her small umbrella, and turned as if she wants to walk away, but I ignored, then said, "Go joor. Bye bye."

Typing...

7 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Thebwoy: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
OK
And I then came from nowhere
gbwasaaaaaa!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
She turned and refused to go. "What is your name?" I looked her deep in the eye as I asked. "Mercy," she replied.

The other guy was inside, so I said, "I'll buy for him, not you." Then I told the guy to take any corn he wants.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
"I won't buy for you, Mercy, because you told me a fake name." "It's my real name," she defended, "ask him."

"Is Mercy her real name?" I asked the guy. "Yes, that's her real name," he replied. "Anyway, I'll only buy for my fellow man.

"So, you're buying for him, but I'm the one who requested for corn and your buying for a man."

Typing...

7 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
"Yes, because he's a man," I said. "Will you marry your fellow man? What if...you know," she said. I knew she meant, "What if one thing leads to another and we start dating."

The seller came back, gave me my ₦400 change and I gave her back some of the cash to pay for the guy.

"Alright, Mercy, have a nice evening," I said and started walking away. She was shocked, but ended up smiling, but didn't say a word.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
In summary, I didn't buy for cute Mercy, but for the guy.

Typing...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Here is what will happen in Mercy's brain: When next she'll see me (if she's lucky to meet me again), she'll want to know more about me.

Women love men who don't yield to demands easily. Men that can't be lured. Men who keep their words. Men who surprise them with fun, funny, unpredictability, and crazy behaviors.

Beautiful Nigerian women think all men owe them, but they have never met our type (stingy cheesy). We turn the table around and use humor to dodge all requests.

Typing...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Though, I didn't buy anything for her, but she is hooked. She already likes me. This is how easy it is to get women hooked. A clueless nice guys would've succumbed. We, the good-bad guys, give beautiful women things when we wish and not when they demand.

Typing...

10 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
If I end up wooing this girl in the future, she already knows I'm a principled man who can't be controlled or made to spend unnecessarily.

What just happened has upped the respect she'll have for me. She already knew there were lots of money in my wallet, but I didn't spend a dime on her. I'm stingy right?

Yes, I'm stingy to women, but these same women "us" the good -bad guys more than these other guys that spend on them just to impress.

What is the difference? I-don't-give-a-fùck attitude and I'm a great fùck. If you want to do shakara for women, be great in bed. They'll work their ass off just to get a taste of your díck.

Typing...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
I tell cute girls to pay me before I'll fùck them. My díck is not for free. The table has been turned and that is how it will forever be.

Despite how stingy I am to women, they still respect me and want to to date me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
The moral of the lesson is: be a good-bad guy and you'll get any woman you want. Most men think it's all about the money, but don't know money is just a subordinate and not the core.

Stingy men like us get whatever we want from women for free and invest our money while women also invest on us. Nkem Owoh calls it "Double silencer."

Which woman would want to lose such a good-bad guy? In fact, they fight over such a man. Even their girlfriends would want to snatch such a man away from their besties. Such men are scarce commodities.

5 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lesson 2: don't spend on impulse because of a woman. Entertain her with humor — that is enough. When you feel it's right, spend on her. Don't be too stingy like me. #smiles.

The end.

For part 2, click here: https://www.nairaland.com/4641846/naughty-girl-she-didnt-know

5 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by donbachi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
i got nothing from this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Waiting for their comments. Those people

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
your story made sense until u spoilt it with girls paying u for sex. it's true she'll respect u more...if anything gets to happen btw u guys you'll def be in charge. most guys think ladies like the ones who buy them things and drool all over them, some do, but most are taken when they come across the one who doesn't send them since they are used to getting attention. it works every time. show the manly side first, not the nice guy. if u meet the ones who are used to getting attention they don't see anything special in them. they see them as just another one of their mumus. I had a female friend back then who had a list of guys shed call for chicken n chips or drinks n when they buy th way shed thank them they'd think they are the only ones on the list...
and op u aren't stingy. u bought corn for your guy...thats passing a message to her

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by akiOYIBO: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
I Love u correct man..ur lecture well noted

2 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Viserion: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
nice one ilegend. can you mention me in your next post?

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Viserion:
nice one ilegend. can you mention me in your next post?
I'll forget, trust me. I don't want to promise, then fail you at last.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
donbachi:
i got nothing from this
For any man to understand my post, the MUST first of all undergo he following tests:

1. AFC test
2. Good-bad guy test

The AFC test will be carried out to make sure you're not an Average Frustrated Chump.

The good-bad guy test will be carried out by my official doctor to make sure you're not Faze, but 2face or Blackface.

If you fail these two tests, then you can never understand any of my posts. ((Real talk))

6 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Betakeshi: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Igbokiller:
Waiting for their comments. Those people
Lol. You're a troublesome shylllld. cheesy Those people have started minding their businesses now. They're using their heads. grin
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. You're a troublesome shylllld. cheesy Those people have started minding their businesses now. They're using their heads. grin
I want to believe they are using it SMOOTHLY
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by ITbomb(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.