Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. (22030 Views)

How Retaining Your Semen Helps You Recover Your Left Rib (esoteric) / How Did You Recover The Money Someone Was Owing / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by nkemjacob2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Let me ask those who are married.

I meant a friend who said he did recover his money even more than 100%.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Cassandraloius: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bro it's under probability, if you have Rich family and friends around, you might get something tangible but if you're surrounded by poor people, you fit regret all the money you spend. Marriage na sense, no do pass wetin your hands no reach.

245 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Olarewaju89: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
I did not recover all but half of it and i used it to bought land.

Now God is doing great work on the land.

Not easy though.

It is well oh

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Dikastan: 5:40am On Jul 16, 2023
For where? I no recover even recover twenty percent... wedding no be business Sha, don't expect to make profit or recover anything,do as your money carry you

225 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by thesicilian: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2023
Recover from who?

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Zab2021: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2023
Spent above 4.8 during cashless policy. Recovered all and still Received gift on Wednesday. God is ever faithful. Married my best friend though. Best decision ever.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2023
lipsrsealed
Funny enough so many Nigerian couples have this kind of mentality when planning for their marriage.....But the truth is that no reasonable person should do that........you must be fully ready for it, first before engaging in it.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by crossfm: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Hehehe.

Na only mugu da spend money for wedding and expecting much.

My advice to people intending to do wedding is that you should spend what you can loss,just like betting. If it comes back fine, if not you move on.

Again no go do pass yourself, after wedding life starts.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Olatundex22(m): 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
grin yes by collecting 2 strong boys from my wife, it more than 1 million% to very Marriage

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Agbadocassava: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Spent 3m recovered 400k, I was even lucky, some wonโ€™t even see up to 100k

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by wahalawahala: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Lol why u go do wedding dey expect return, wedding na business to some ppl? Fvcked up mentality... Na there problem dey start,u go start seeing your wife as bad investment cos ppl no really donate after all you spent..
Better no do pass yourself borrow money do big wedding and later enter debt..

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Ucloaded01: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Tulumbu sponsors Ekpa miscreants in the south east... Asari boys are their foot soldiers but one thing I promise you guys you shall meet your Waterloo very soon.

South east is blessed and shall come back to life like it used to.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by ATEAMS: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
How na ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Yungmil: 10:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Why not?

I provided a form as gate fee for my wedding.

So everyone who attended paid just like a show cos I invited my funny friends to perform as comedians. ( I didn't pay them a dime cos I gave them free show grin)

I gave the mc names of big guys in attendance so he called them out and they donated money to break kolanut.

Everyone came with their ticket for the wedding. Strictly by IV.

OMO I TOO BAD OOO

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by buygala(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2023
This kind of mentality is the reason why some Nigerian couples dance endlessly during their wedding reception grin

Wedding reception wey suppose Don finish by 4pm go finish by 7pm simply because the couple are dragging the reception waiting to recover wetin no loss sad

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Olamideayomide(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2023
Observing.....

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Menclothing: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2023
Donโ€™t wait for help plan accordingly if help come it will be a bonus

5 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Meteng: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2023
thesicilian:
Recover from who?
I wonder o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by sylve11: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Nor do pass yourself. cool

2 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Mustack: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
If you hear it's gone just say otilo

1 Like

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Kudman: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Abokiijebu: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Rubbish and trash as usual. No substance no concrete point atoll.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by tolu4you: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Recover it from where?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by sojisenai(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Depends largely on the amount you spent on your wedding, the kind of guests that came and most importantly, kind of spouse you have (one that will be truthful and show you separate gift alert he/she got after the wedding).

Meanwhile, We are a caregiving company dedicated to providing the highest quality care for our elderly clients or those that are ill, disabled and nursing mothers, right in their homes...kindly check my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by blazesam(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Na why na only traditional I go do be that

9 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by princepeter566: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
The MOD that is this question is not married
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Dididrumz(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
You don't recover it, You only make new money or You don't.
Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by iamjavadem(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Recover it how? Is it a business investment?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by OgbeniOja1: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
It's a major waste to be doing reception.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by Godsonkemz(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Possible when the rich marry the rich

5 Likes

Re: Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. by famora(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Recovery channel ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / Why Are Guys With Big Heads More Attractive? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.