Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) (6247 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:27am On Jul 20, 2018
When a girl asks you why you want to date her… what should you say? You could just tell her… But don’t do this if you actually want her.

Once you enter into the dance of gaming girls, you instantly notice the avalanche of tests come rolling down at high speed to crush your lay of the day. Girls with at least some experience will throw them at you. The question in the title is one of those big snowballs that you either avoid like a pro... or suffocate under like a noob.

You’ll especially face this test when you start to go fast with girls and come across as more of a sexual man.

Let’s first talk about the game situations that lead to this question and what it tells you about the girl, then we’ll see the underlying psychology of this question before giving you all the knowledge to answer it in the best possible way.

http://wapnetrealm.com/why-do-you-want-to-date-me-give-her-a-reply/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2018
what about answering truthfully WHY you actually want to date her; what attracted you to the person etc? this is a simple question to a person who comes with no ill/negative intent... it is only a con/foolish man who would see anything wrong in this very straight forward honest question.

just the same as asking someone who tells you they love you:"what do you actually love about me?"... you will be surprized at how many deluded people fail this simple question.

BTW: as for clicking on your link, just wait there....
Re: Why Do You Want To Date Me (give Her A Reply Now) by cabaxed: 6:25am On Feb 16, 2021
Such topics are only to attract people. But i don't think these are enough for me and also these were not showing some academized review negativity . I would like to be just manage these topics where people must attract towards such topics which you can see.

(1) (Reply)

Las Las Oyibo Take Style Mumu O / Sh1t Happens.................................................. / Cutehector Is A Re.tard Nd Shouldn't Be On NL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.