Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him (2406 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by HeWrites(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2018
This man's attempt at a romantic surprise quickly went south when he made a startling discovery.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-shares-how-he-found-out-his-girlfriend-was-cheating-on-him.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by HeWrites(m): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2018
undecided

Omo dem don finish mr Paul girlfriend for office tire.

Hailing mr Quan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by Nobody: 5:00am On Jul 20, 2018
Telling a lie to trend should be on some people's cv

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by donstan18: 5:01am On Jul 20, 2018
I don't know why guys think they own a lady who is not married to them.

Oboy, I no fit give myself wahala on top girl matter, when I have options.

>If you wanna own her, marry her.
>Don't invest your emotions on any girlfriend or boyfriend, because there are possibilities that it won't work out.

Hey Girlfriend, I know you a fvckin prostitute disguising as girlfriend, feel free, don't be so attached to me emotionally because I won't do the same, your pussay isn't mine yet until we walk down the aisle, use it like it's yours alone, while I use mine, we don't owe ourselves responsibilities, if it works out, we tie the knot, if it doesn't, we path ways.

NO HEADACHE! I've got many things to worry about, not pussay. Pussay should be relieving stress, not giving you stress.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2018
Quan kwa?! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by bjayx: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Ur tweet is cool, but the lie is real...so take it

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by biacan(f): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2018
donstan18:

>Don't invest your emotions on any girlfriend or boyfriend, because there are possibilities that it won't work out.

Hey Girlfriend, I know you a fvckin prostitute disguising as girlfriend, feel free, don't be so attached to me emotionally because I won't do the same, your pussay isn't mine yet until we walk down the aisle, use it like it's yours alone, while I use mine, we don't owe ourselves responsibilities, if it works out, we tie the knot, if it doesn't, we path ways.

NO HEADACHE! I've got many things to worry about, not pussay.
Nawaooo I pity the girl that ends up with this one

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Wheres the cheating part ? Dumb post
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 20, 2018
HeWrites:
undecided

Omo dem don finish mr Paul girlfriend for office tire.

Hailing mr Quan
you create thread . Still drag FTC again.

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by JudgementHammer: 5:45am On Jul 20, 2018
He no know say pussy no dey belong to one man? That's why me no dey waste time to make sure I Bleep more than I spend on girls.
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by subtlemee(f): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Quan always hugging her and playing with her in the office doesn't mean they are sleeping together,good friends do that sometimes ....this is just a case of insecurity

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 20, 2018
subtlemee:
Quan always hugging her and playing with her in the office doesn't mean they are sleeping together,good friends do that sometimes ....this is just a case of insecurity

Don’t just start this cry

U are one hot ebony miss I don’t wanna make u cry. Be careful

Qed girlfriend is cheating and u know it.
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by subtlemee(f): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2018
knc:

Don’t just start this cry

U are one hot ebony miss I don’t wanna make u cry. Be careful

Qed girlfriend is cheating and u know it.

She's not,some friends can be playful to a fault which the boyfriend isn't in that category which made her not to even suspect him but the playful one...and no you can't make me cry because you are not an onion
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by hope4nigeria(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2018
donstan18:

NO HEADACHE! I've got many things to worry about, not pussay. Pussay should be relieving stress, not giving you stress.
you must be heart broken, those bad girls must have dealt with you seriously
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by eaglejay13(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2018
donstan18:

And you really believe marrying a cheat will prevent her from cheating?
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by Earthquake1: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2018
subtlemee:

He nose she is cheating
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by delugajackson: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2018
Eiyahh... Sorry, Mr. Paul. The pússy was never yours. It was just your turn. You don't personalize what's not yours.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2018
eaglejay13:

And you really believe marrying a cheat will prevent her from cheating?
Help me ask this brother o...A cheat will always remain a cheat,they hardly change ,marriage or no marriage..
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by blackgold2018(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2018
biacan:
Nawaooo I pity the girl that ends up with this one
Chill I know guys like him. His type are even too fragile n emotional, they just rant in words and do nothing via actions.
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by jhorjhor: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Do you want to know how to make more than #30,000 within a month thru facebook?

Check my signature
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2018
the insecurity and low self esteem of the Nigerian man.... his gf/partner cannot be hugged or have friends from the day she meets him. any contact or friendship with another man is viewed as cheating, lol! deluded immature men!
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 20, 2018
subtlemee:

She's not,some friends can be playful to a fault which the boyfriend isn't in that category which made her not to even suspect him but the playful one...and no you can't make me cry because you are not an onion

Lol no p

Where are u staying I for like meet up with u...
I do Abuja and IMO steady.

And yes I’m chyking u
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by CAPSLOCKED: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2018
donstan18:

MARRIED PEOPLE STILL CHEAT AND MARRYING SOMEONE DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO OWNING THEM.

subtlemee:

I DON'T HUG AND KISS WOMEN FROM THE BACK IN THE NAME OF PLAY. IF I DID THAT FREQUENTLY AS YOUR BOYFRIEND YOU WON'T BE CHEERING ME ON.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2018
donstan18:

Dude, your emotions have been seriously bruised! undecided
Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2018
subtlemee:

True, but how would you like the frolicking to be the other way round?

Like sneaking up on your boyfriend and hearing the same ... undecided

I think for most of us, its better our spouses don't sneak up on us @ work cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Found Out His Girlfriend Was Cheating On Him by Mikolion87(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Telling a lie to trend should be on some people's cv

Must everything be a lie to you.. That you don't believe it does not mean it's a lie

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / What Kills Your Attraction When You Must Have Entered A Relationship / I Bet You Can't Last 2 Minutes In Bed With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.