Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries (25523 Views)

Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ride on Dullhari.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by bigwig10(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria on her own sef dey distressed grin
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by kaen1317: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
When we are very much distressed ourselves
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Omeokachie: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
When you think you have heard it all.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by TheUbermensch: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
It's funny.

A country with the 9th weakest currency in Africa. A giant steadying itself on infant limbs.

We don't even enjoy amenities found in some African countries we shamelessly insult on Twitter.

Now our GCFR says we are ready to assist "distressed African countries".

The blind wants to lead those with one eye.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by MARKone(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2018
Make we assist ourself finish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by ifymadu: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Why this man no de ever respect himself?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by bobbybrains(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Rubbish talk. Killings everywhere in our country and you wan run charity elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Gentlevin: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Just Negodu POT telling KETTLE that I will help u wash out all your black stains...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by IamPopular(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
Buhari are you kidney me? Arent we the ones that needs help,or is this one madt niii?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by SEONaijaExpert: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beremx:
You never assist Nigerians finish.

What a foolish president
Name calling isn't necessary. Stop behaving like a tout.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by BabaIbo: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ahahahah, is this a joke or what?
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by tishbite41(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by obowunmi(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
He can give them Boko Horam.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by smartolala(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
With maximum respect to the office of the president, the present occupier is a clown I must say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by chiefolododo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Foreign President, your country NIGERIA is in serious distress.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Fastfingers33: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Beremx:
You never assist Nigerians finish.

What a foolish president

That man foolish

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by isahsalee: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A nation in continuing chaos and greed wants to help distress countries?

I find it embarrassing to watch this old man display his stupidity to the world.

THOU SHALL NOT INSULT THE OLD ONES SO THAT YOUR DAYS MAY BE LONG,BUT IF YOU CHOOSES TO, MAY YOU NOT GROW OLD BECAUSE, YOU FORBID IT.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
This Buhari has to be removed from that seat with the speed of lighting angry angry angry

I just dey vex for this kind thing
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by BanevsJoker(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IN DISTRESS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
this man is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by chronique(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
After, if I say the man is useless, they will say I'm insulting him but the truth is that, I'm just stating the obvious. Buhari no get sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by BanevsJoker(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
Iamdazzle:
This Buhari has to be removed from that sit with the speed of lighting angry angry angry

I just dey vex for this kind thing
Seat.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Kelvin8324: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
PMB you must be out of your mind ... Your country is in distress and you have not solved it you are now looking for who to solve his .... #bastard ass hole of a #shithole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by talk2percy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2018
This fake man is the king of highness. While Nigeria herself is in dire distress. So keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Chibuzoc(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Blind man leading a blind man cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
What brand of weed does this lunatic take?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerians never see garri drink...and our president wan buy bags of rice for oda countries.make i hear word.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Naira Notes: Who Is Suffering Now - The Politicians Or The Masses? / 5 Top Decisions Osinbajo Will Take In Buhari’s Absence - Politicsngr.com / Buhari: Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Falana Attack Obasanjo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.