Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries (25517 Views)

Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / It's Unjust To Say I'm Silent On Killings By Herdsmen - President Buhari Says / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by mendula(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
NA JOKE HIM NO MEAN AM....COMMOT THE LOG FOR UR EYE BEFORE U SHOW ANOTHER PERSON HIM OWN SHIKINA

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by udoka55555: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
they should come and help us...we need help

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by khvnggift(m): 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dis is d joke of the Year. Gat me cracking. Dis man issa clown

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
If only some of you exposed yourself to other countries then you would realize how good and great Nigeria is and how much we should appreciate her.

Yes, she's not Germany or Netherlands but still she's head and shoulders above most other countries especially the war thorn ones.
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by sylvadan: 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
What of distressed Nigerians?

DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday reiterated Nigeria’s readiness to assist African countries in distress.

President Buhari stated this When he received the outgoing High Commissioner of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Mrs Haja Afsatu Kabba, at the State House, Abuja, on Friday.

The President said brotherly assistance extended to the West African country during the Ebola epidemic and the recent mudslide natural disaster, was the least Nigeria could do

“I congratulate your new President on his election, and believe that our long-standing relationship, which dates back to almost 60 years, will continue to flourish,” he said.

He wished Kabba, who had spent two years in Nigeria, the best of luck in her next assignment.

The outgoing High Commissioner expressed gratitude to the government and people of Nigeria for the support granted her and her country.

She expressed optimism that the good bilateral relations between Nigeria and her country would continue.

http://punchng.com/buhari-says-nigeria-is-ready-to-assist-distressed-african-countries/
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Funkybabee(f): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by DrGali1: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who did we offend as a nation to end up with this old fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by asawanathegreat(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
U neva fit help ur country! Na foreign country U won help. Nawa ooo
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by edibobo: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
So Nigeria is not distressed under his watch ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Hairyrapunzel: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigeria is one of those distressed countries. Help us as you dey help others too
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Larasisi(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
I no fit laugh abeg Baba no kill me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by bbjummy: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A nation in continuing chaos and greed wants to help distress countries?

I find it embarrassing to watch this old man display his stupidity to the world.
Weldone sir
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by JasonScoolari: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
bbjummy:

Weldone sir
For?
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by mimimile93: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
DONSMITH123:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday reiterated Nigeria’s readiness to assist African countries in distress.

President Buhari stated this When he received the outgoing High Commissioner of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Mrs Haja Afsatu Kabba, at the State House, Abuja, on Friday.

The President said brotherly assistance extended to the West African country during the Ebola epidemic and the recent mudslide natural disaster, was the least Nigeria could do

“I congratulate your new President on his election, and believe that our long-standing relationship, which dates back to almost 60 years, will continue to flourish,” he said.

He wished Kabba, who had spent two years in Nigeria, the best of luck in her next assignment.

The outgoing High Commissioner expressed gratitude to the government and people of Nigeria for the support granted her and her country.

She expressed optimism that the good bilateral relations between Nigeria and her country would continue.

http://punchng.com/buhari-says-nigeria-is-ready-to-assist-distressed-african-countries/

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.

Matt 7:5

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by opribo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Just look at this type of president. You have not removed the log in your eyes and you are looking for distressed African nations to help.

Does he not know that the countries he maybe considering as distressed are doing far better than us. Even the ones we helped before are they not ones killing our people anyhow.

Those who know him should advise him to face Nigeria's problem squarely that one is big enough for us.
All this playing to the gallery is not what we need, that is one of the reasons why we must vote him away from Aso rock. He must keep off from our seat of power with his aged priorities and ideologies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by bbjummy: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
For?
For saying it exactly as it is
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by JasonScoolari: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
bbjummy:

For saying it exactly as it is
Many thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by ultimatebas(m): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Elections under Dr. Goodluck Jonathan cost N85b in 2011 and N93b respectively in 2015...

But under saint APC/Pa Buhari, N242b will be extended on 2019 election...

The fundamental question is "Who Gets What?

INEC............N189.207b
ONSA..........N4.2b
DSS.............N12.213b
NSCDC........N3.573b
NPF.............N30.541b
NIS..............N2.628b

A breakdown of the Nigerian Police proposal shows the following:

1. Feeding of dogs during the 2019 elections is N166,315 million.

2. N143,782 million is to be spent on medical and general expenses for the dogs.

3. N7,719.4 million is to be spent for feeding of 50 Horses belonging to the police.

*Who Is The Corruption In Chief?*

#APCOfLooters

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=276578143101971&id=100022493618740

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by internet: 8:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
This cow is the biggest fool I have ever seen. See Nigeria that needs serious help wants to help another country. God why? What crime did we commit to deserve this? Shame dey catch me for this old fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by nelronaldo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
We are distressed too o

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by CocoaOla: 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
TruthinAction:
Which nation is more distressed than Nigeria? This statement credited to the President is proof positive he doesn't know how so many Nigerians are suffering.
. the same African countries wey they laugh us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by chiboy1116: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is this man always on weed?
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by CocoaOla: 8:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:
If only some of you exposed yourself to other countries then you would realize how good and great Nigeria is and how much we should appreciate her.

Yes, she's not Germany or Netherlands but still she's head and shoulders above most other countries especially the war thorn ones.
what are you benefiting as citizens of Nigeria I travel a lot most other African countries said they will rather commit suicide than becoming a citizen of Nigeria Hell hole
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by JasonScoolari: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
isahsalee:

THOU SHALL NOT INSULT THE OLD ONES SO THAT YOUR DAYS MAY BE LONG,BUT IF YOU CHOOSES TO, MAY YOU NOT GROW OLD BECAUSE, YOU FORBID IT.
Kindly STFU and remain irrelevant.

One Love.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
CocoaOla:
what are you benefiting as citizens of Nigeria I travel a lot most other African countries said they will rather commit suicide than becoming a citizen of Nigeria Hell hole

I meet many Africans who envy Nigerians. I benefit a lot as a Nigerian.

We mix in different circles I guess and one generally attracts what one portrays.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Teibaba(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hahahha... Orishirishiri grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by lascopes(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
DONSMITH123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Person no fit follow una play again?

Baba dey play na grin grin grin

The man idiotic meremembus is 1700 odd...just stake #5 on it
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by shotuns: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
It is indeed true that some NIGERIAN youth are really Lazy, I see some comments and weep for my Country. Can't the president speak again ? He saId what a big brother would say to his younger ones, Nigeria has the capacity and obligation to help other ECOWAS country provided it is included in the treaty. I still wonder If any youth can stand the heat of being a president in this country. Chaiii #Nigerianindomieyouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
CocoaOla:
brother fear God�, maybe you should check yourself because as far I’m concerned they envy Nigerians and most of this African ladies wanna date or marry Nigerians, I met a lot of them in my company and they always tell me how they like to come to Nigeria especially Lagos..Nigeria is not doing fine, we all know but the citizens keep soiling the name everyday even Somalians don’t talk bad of their country as she is one the most deadliest/war torn country in africa. Let’s make our country proud, tarnishing her image won’t have any effect on the government/polithiefians as they all have two to three passports of other countries they can run to if everything go south, it is the citizens that will suffer for it..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by CocoaOla: 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I meet many Africans who envy Nigerians. I benefit a lot as a Nigerian.

We mix in different circles I guess and one generally attracts what one portrays.
like Good security of live and property

like Good roads

like 24 hours electricity not paying for darkness

Good water supply

business friendly tax and accountability

Good infrastructure

equality between rich, poor and power

Good hospitals with modern equipments

like FG using all it power to care, protect, and help it Citizens without sentiments

Even your international passports is useless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by OBINERO(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lolzzz...are we not in distress?���
Re: Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries by Meme16(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Haba Baba Buubuu, this is misplaced priority. there are thousands of over distressed Nigerians, ranging from IDPs, unemployed youths, total darkness, bad health facilities to mention a few, which need your prompt attention/help before thinking of who to help elsewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

60 Aggrieved APC Reps Announce Plan To Leave Party / 'How Police Harassed Us On Third Mainland Bridge, Seized Our Phones' / Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.